Two-thirds of Canadians support use of Emergencies Act and want Freedom Convoy cleared out: poll...support extreme violence

Remember America, we are apparently "just like you". If it were up to Canada, the Civil Rights movement would not have been allowed, civil disobedience must be crushed! When you are confronting your adversaries around the globe, just what do Canadians think of your enemies? Who are we closer to ideologically?

Also remember my story and consider that from the creepy Toronto Police on up to the RCMP, they are recruiting from this pool of citizens...

Maru’s poll shows that 66 per cent of Canadians support the decision to invoke the Emergencies Act and 67 per cent say it’s time to clear out all protesters in Ottawa, even if it means “people who will not leave may get hurt, or worse.”

“The visceral reaction to this by Canadians is: if there are casualties or if people get hurt, that’s just part of removing people,” Wright said.

“There’s a feeling out there, when coupled with the fact that this immovable group may not respond to anything except (aggression), that (protesters) bring it upon themselves.”

More concerning to Wright is the fact that 32 per cent of Canadians are open to using violence to protect their “fundamental Canadian values” if they believe their government isn’t doing it for them.

The poll questionnaire did not define which values were considered to be fundamentally Canadian.

“What we were trying to measure was the appetite for the use of violence to meet the defence of their own personal values in this country,” Wright said.

Maru’s poll also shows that politicians who got behind the Freedom Convoy at any point can expect significant consequences at the polls in the future.

His report found that 68 per cent of Canadians believe that any politician who either contributed to or supported the protests should be voted out of office. Wright says some of the most profound change may come to municipal leadership in the cities most affected by the convoys.

If you have supported this, it will come and haunt you,” Wright said. “The very volatile situation in Ottawa is actually solidifying the views of Canadians that if you’re on the wrong side of this, then you’re going to pay a significant price.”
I dont know how much the Black LIES Matter protests in Canada resemble those in the US

here we had riots, looting, burning, murder, rape and yes, the even blocking traffic

maybe Canadian racial justice warriors are perfect ladies and gentlemen

which they must be since Premier Blackface never declared a national emergency for them

I have a belief in holistic medicine and a more natural approach to health. I beat covid at least once, possibly twice. I also tell others to get the vaccine if they need to. I haven't had a vaccine since I was a kid, I don't get the flu. You?

Also, go F yourself. Thank you.

That is strange. I've only had one flu shot in my life as well, and never get the flu. I also haven't had the coronavirus vaccine but did have coronavirus in 2020. It was like a three-day mild case of the flu.

Someone should do a study on whether or not getting a flu shot every year messes up your immune system.

The truckers ARE the civil rights movement - you dumb fucking Nazi.

Not only a civil rights movement, but they are they grass-roots anti-establishment movement and are the modern-day counter-culture. Same with Trump-supporters.

Idiots like moonglow are the old, outdated, and irrelevant establishment clowns. They're fuckin' dinosaurs that should have died off years ago.

Criminals and the bad truckers are being kept out from Ottawa business district.

I have to feel sorry fot the dumb trucker louts who were taken in and taken over by extremists.

All the dumb truckers ever wanted right from the beginning was.............. uh? Something?? Now all they're going to wanting is to be able to buy insurance for their trucks. Welll, at least the ones who are allowed to keep their trucks?

I dont know how much the Black LIES Matter protests in Canada resemble those in the US

here we had riots, looting, burning, murder, rape and yes, the even blocking traffic

maybe Canadian racial justice warriors are perfect ladies and gentlemen

which they must be since Premier Blackface never declared a national emergency for them

After BLM looted and burned Canadian businesses, Adolf Trudeau did this:

1645148299633.png

1645148238777.png

Remember America, we are apparently "just like you". If it were up to Canada, the Civil Rights movement would not have been allowed, civil disobedience must be crushed! When you are confronting your adversaries around the globe, just what do Canadians think of your enemies? Who are we closer to ideologically?

Also remember my story and consider that from the creepy Toronto Police on up to the RCMP, they are recruiting from this pool of citizens...

Maru’s poll shows that 66 per cent of Canadians support the decision to invoke the Emergencies Act and 67 per cent say it’s time to clear out all protesters in Ottawa, even if it means “people who will not leave may get hurt, or worse.”

“The visceral reaction to this by Canadians is: if there are casualties or if people get hurt, that’s just part of removing people,” Wright said.

“There’s a feeling out there, when coupled with the fact that this immovable group may not respond to anything except (aggression), that (protesters) bring it upon themselves.”

More concerning to Wright is the fact that 32 per cent of Canadians are open to using violence to protect their “fundamental Canadian values” if they believe their government isn’t doing it for them.

The poll questionnaire did not define which values were considered to be fundamentally Canadian.

“What we were trying to measure was the appetite for the use of violence to meet the defence of their own personal values in this country,” Wright said.

Maru’s poll also shows that politicians who got behind the Freedom Convoy at any point can expect significant consequences at the polls in the future.

His report found that 68 per cent of Canadians believe that any politician who either contributed to or supported the protests should be voted out of office. Wright says some of the most profound change may come to municipal leadership in the cities most affected by the convoys.

If you have supported this, it will come and haunt you,” Wright said. “The very volatile situation in Ottawa is actually solidifying the views of Canadians that if you’re on the wrong side of this, then you’re going to pay a significant price.”

I don't believe it's 66%, if it is, fuck them anyway

Forum List

Back