Irish Referendum - Landside Victory for Womens Rights

Irish Times exit poll projects Ireland has voted by landslide to repeal Eighth Amendment

Ireland has voted by a landslide margin to change the constitution so that abortion can be legalised, according to an exit poll conducted for The Irish Timesby Ipsos/MRBI.

The poll suggests that the margin of victory for the Yes side in the referendum will be 68 per cent to 32 per cent – a stunning victory for the Yes side after a long and often divisive campaign. See here for liveblog coverage of events across Friday in the referendum vote.

A huge win for the girls.

Well done Ireland.
It's good that Liberals are not breeding.
They're breeding just fine. It's called planned parenthood.

Ireland Resoundingly Votes To Legalize Abortion

gettyimages-962651314-476fbf98fe0afbc8b81a7fc3679449d1f1732163-s600-c85.jpg

The people of Ireland voted overwhelmingly to repeal its restrictive abortion ban by changing the country's constitution.

The results were announced Saturday evening, local time: Out of more than 3 million people who participated in Friday's referendum to overturn the Eighth Amendment, which bans nearly all abortion in the socially conservative country, 66.4 percent voted for repeal and 33.6 percent voted against it.

It was a difference of 706,349 votes, according to RTÉ News.

YaY! Now they can be sluts and kill their baby if they want to.

That's simply fantastacally...shit.

Landslide lose for babies' rights.

Also morality.
Your "babies" have no right to intrude on someone else's property.

How did those babies come to be dumbass? It certainly wasn't their fault. Yet you say they deserve a death sentence?

That's not right, not ary a bit.
Nobody said anything about a death sentence. They get kicked out once they're asked to leave. It's how just about everything else works: you get to remain on someone else's private property only as long as you have their permission or have some sort of a lease agreement (which you have not violated).

You are right, that a lot of men don't take responsibility. You want to know why? Because you women spread your legs for men without being married.

The number one reason men do not commit themselves to a women, is because women don't make it a requirement.

When you allow yourselves to be used like toys... you are treated like you only have the value of a toy.
Once they're out of the womb, to hell with them according to cons.

It is not us conservatives who have been pushing and promoting the moral decay which, among other things, excuses parents for failing to care for their own children. This is on you LIbErals. All of it.

Well, I guess the Catholic Church in Ireland will have fewer babies to SELL!

upload_2018-5-26_18-23-5.png

Enslaved breeding women are FREE!

Well, it's official 100% of Western Europeans nations are dominantly Sub-Human.. They don't respect Babies, nor Heritage culture.

I don't quite get what all Western European Colonialist Chimp outs were about, exactly?

It seems the simple answer is the Psychopathic one, that money comes first.

The people of Ireland voted overwhelmingly to repeal its restrictive abortion ban by changing the country's constitution.

The results were announced Saturday evening, local time: Out of more than 3 million people who participated in Friday's referendum to overturn the Eighth Amendment, which bans nearly all abortion in the socially conservative country, 66.4 percent voted for repeal and 33.6 percent voted against it.

How can you live in a country that allows abortions?

Innocent babies in Ireland lost today.

I'm glad I'm not from or live there.

Stick your Limericks up your ass, at least you won't have to kill a child if you do.

How can you live in a country that allows abortions?

I was born here, and my family has been here since before it was a country, what's your explanation?

Obviously, my mama didn't get no abortion. She wanted me, Oh yes, she did.

I was cared for, and nurtured, and all that, and then some.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back