Zone1 Iran test launches new satellite-carrying rocket

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Iran test launches new satellite-carrying rocket
Tehran refutes US concerns that the same long-range ballistic technology could also be used to launch nuclear warheads.

Remote : Sat, 05 Nov 2022 16:40:40 +0000
Local : 2022-11-05(Saturday) 17 : 40 : 40
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

i see both Iran and China growing more antagonistic towards the West.
and they'll drag the rest of the (Middle-)Eastern Alliance into antagonism as well.

this does leave one to wonder whether to extend the hand of friendship (for the N-th time),
or whether to just get Trump back into office in 2024.

Democrats are extending the hand of friendship towards nations like Iran, but i doubt that that's the right course of action at this point in time.

you see, the Iranians (and the Chinese) will continue to hate us silently and intensely, and develop their arsenals (supposedly for defensive purposes).
except i don't trust them to stay defensive with those arsenals.
sooner or later they'll false flag us into territorial disputes or disputes over natural resources or farmland or freshwater sources or whatever.

Last edited:
Sorry, but you can't repress humans forever eventually everyone figured out how to make and use repeating rifles..

Yeah, I know the argument and we are the only nation to use it on another nation, should we allow ourselves to have nukes?
our nuke arsenal grew as a result of China and Russia and other nations that oppose the West and Israel growing *theirs*.
and we can be trusted not to use it in a first strike or false flag operation.
i don't think i can say that for China or Iran though.

our nuke arsenal grew as a result of China and Russia and other nations that oppose the West and Israel growing *theirs*.
and we can be trusted not to use it in a first strike or false flag operation.
i don't think i can say that for China or Iran though.
Pakistan and India have nuclear arms also and are not aligned as an Allie of China. One item stronger than a nuke is political alignment via religion. Russia and Iran have been allied for several years due to opposition to the US yet, that commitment could end at any time that the US is not a common enemy because of religious ideology.

Pakistan and India have nuclear arms also and are not aligned as an Allie of China. One item stronger than a nuke is political alignment via religion. Russia and Iran have been allied for several years due to opposition to the US yet, that commitment could end at any time that the US is not a common enemy because of religious ideology.
political ideology is more important that religious ideology.

The jury is still out on the question of the world being more a dangerous or more safer place when Iran becomes a nuclear armed state.

The only precedent on which to judge would be North Korea.

I tend to believe that all small nations need to be covered by a similar shield to Nato's article 5 being enacted by all of the nuclear superpowers.

Iran test launches new satellite-carrying rocket
Tehran refutes US concerns that the same long-range ballistic technology could also be used to launch nuclear warheads.

Remote : Sat, 05 Nov 2022 16:40:40 +0000
Local : 2022-11-05(Saturday) 17 : 40 : 40
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

i see both Iran and China growing more antagonistic towards the West.
and they'll drag the rest of the (Middle-)Eastern Alliance into antagonism as well.

this does leave one to wonder whether to extend the hand of friendship (for the N-th time),
or whether to just get Trump back into office in 2024.

Democrats are extending the hand of friendship towards nations like Iran, but i doubt that that's the right course of action at this point in time.

you see, the Iranians (and the Chinese) will continue to hate us silently and intensely, and develop their arsenals (supposedly for defensive purposes).
except i don't trust them to stay defensive with those arsenals.
sooner or later they'll false flag us into territorial disputes or disputes over natural resources or farmland or freshwater sources or whatever.
Just one more notch in the belt of all those who hate the USA.

When Trump took office, North Korea was launching missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads over South Korea and Japan. The war in Afghanistan was still raging as well as the war in Syria. Israel stayed pretty much on full alert due to threats from its middle eastern neighbors. China, Iran, Russia were all saber rattling.

When Trump left office, North Korea was almost amicable with South Korea and was no longer launching missiles. With Biden in the White House, North Korea is launching missiles again.

The war in Afghanistan was winding down with an exit strategy that the Taliban would be destroyed if they interfered in any way and we would have left with zero casualties in the process, left zero Americans or Afghan allies who wanted to leave behind, would have exported all our equipment and stuff, we would retain access to one base and destroy any structures that could be used against the Afghans, and we would have left the Afghan government in charge.
The way Biden evacuated, we lost 13 U.S. servicemen, 159 Afghans, left billions worth of equipment and supplies behind, left thousands of Americans and allies behind, the Taliban is back in charge nullifying all the trillions of dollars spent and thousands of lives lost over that 20 year war.

The war in Syria had ended without incident and nobody dared start it up again. Under Biden violence is beginning to escalate again.

Peace treaties between Israel and three Arab nations were brokered and nobody was threatening Israel. Under Biden, Israel is again pretty much on constant alert.

During Trump administration, North Korea, Iran, China, Russia all stopped their saber rattling and we had the closest thing to world peace that any of us had ever experienced. Everybody may have grumbled that they couldn't use us as their sugar daddy or defense insurance free anymore, but everybody respected us.

Under Biden, North Korea and Iran are firing test missiles, Russia has invaded the Ukraine and we are pouring mega billions into that conflict, China is back into its old tricks taking us for everything it can get and the conventional wisdom it is just a matter of time before they invade Taiwan. No country respects us. Most are laughing at us.

Just one more notch in the belt of all those who hate the USA.

When Trump took office, North Korea was launching missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads over South Korea and Japan. The war in Afghanistan was still raging as well as the war in Syria. Israel stayed pretty much on full alert due to threats from its middle eastern neighbors. China, Iran, Russia were all saber rattling.

When Trump left office, North Korea was almost amicable with South Korea and was no longer launching missiles. With Biden in the White House, North Korea is launching missiles again.

The war in Afghanistan was winding down with an exit strategy that the Taliban would be destroyed if they interfered in any way and we would have left with zero casualties in the process, left zero Americans or Afghan allies who wanted to leave behind, would have exported all our equipment and stuff, we would retain access to one base and destroy any structures that could be used against the Afghans, and we would have left the Afghan government in charge.
The way Biden evacuated, we lost 13 U.S. servicemen, 159 Afghans, left billions worth of equipment and supplies behind, left thousands of Americans and allies behind, the Taliban is back in charge nullifying all the trillions of dollars spent and thousands of lives lost over that 20 year war.

The war in Syria had ended without incident and nobody dared start it up again. Under Biden violence is beginning to escalate again.

Peace treaties between Israel and three Arab nations were brokered and nobody was threatening Israel. Under Biden, Israel is again pretty much on constant alert.

During Trump administration, North Korea, Iran, China, Russia all stopped their saber rattling and we had the closest thing to world peace that any of us had ever experienced. Everybody may have grumbled that they couldn't use us as their sugar daddy or defense insurance free anymore, but everybody respected us.

Under Biden, North Korea and Iran are firing test missiles, Russia has invaded the Ukraine and we are pouring mega billions into that conflict, China is back into its old tricks taking us for everything it can get and the conventional wisdom it is just a matter of time before they invade Taiwan. No country respects us. Most are laughing at us.
Yeah, Kim is under the thumb of Biden and does his bidding, derpa-derp.

Forum List

Back