Influential Covid-19 Models Were Horrifically Inaccurate & The Economic Decision To Shutdown The Economy Based On Them Was Wrong

March Trump:
The United States government shut down one of the strongest economies this nation has ever seen as it was still roaring, and the catastrophic decision to do so was based on projections by liberal academia experts who used obviously a flawed model / flawed models...

Numerous articles that have been written the last few weeks have begun to question HOW COULD 'EXPERTS' COULD HAVE CREATED A COVID-19 MODEL ADOPTED AND USED TO BASE SUCH MONUMENTAL POLICY UPON BE / HAVE BEEN SO EXTREMELY FAR OFF / FLAWED?

“It’s not a model that most of us in the infectious disease epidemiology field think is well suited” to projecting Covid-19 deaths, epidemiologist Marc Lipsitch of the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health told reporters this week, referring to projections by the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington."

So the US Government, specifically the Trump administration, was pressured to accept this model and to base the decision to shut down the country - and the roaring economy - on this model advocated by such experts as this member of elitist Liberal academia, an 'expert' on epidemiology from Harvard.
-- Can anyone tell me the last time professors and experts rom liberal elitist indoctrination camps, er...colleges...ever supported Conservatives, Conservative ideology, or a Conservative President?

"A widely followed model for projecting Covid-19 deaths in the U.S. is producing results that have been bouncing up and down like an unpredictable fever, and now epidemiologists are criticizing it as flawed and misleading for both the public and policy makers. In particular, they warn against relying on it as the basis for government decision-making, including on “re-opening America.”

Epidemiologists are now speaking out against the model advocated as the one this administration's policies should be based off of in this pandemic....

Several scientists have come out to say that 'experts' SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN THIS FAR OFF on their modeling...and more than one scientist is questioning WHY there was so much pressure applied to use it as the basis for critical policy decision:

"Others experts, including some colleagues of the model-makers, are even harsher. “That the IHME model keeps changing is evidence of its lack of reliability as a predictive tool,” said epidemiologist Ruth Etzioni of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center, who has served on a search committee for IHME. “That it is being used for policy decisions and its results interpreted wrongly is a travesty unfolding before our eyes.”

The catastrophic impact on our economy due to policy decisions based on this horrifically flawed model will inevitably cause the government to make the argument that the final / actual infected and mortality rates are so far off the models due to the policy decisions made; however, this will be more 'political posturing' than a more factual assessment and confirmation that the models were inexplicably off.

There are 2 tried-and-true models that were completely ignored. Instead the model pushed was one that inspired far less confidence:

There are two tried-and-true ways to model an epidemic. The most established, dating back a century, calculates how many people are susceptible to a virus (in the case of the new coronavirus, everyone), how many become exposed, how many of those become infected, and how many recover and therefore have immunity (at least for a while).

"IHME uses neither a SEIR nor an agent-based approach. It doesn’t even try to model the transmission of disease, or the incubation period, or other features of Covid-19, as SEIR and agent-based models at Imperial College London and others do. It doesn’t try to account for how many infected people interact with how many others, how many additional cases each earlier case causes, or other facts of disease transmission that have been the foundation of epidemiology models for decades.

Instead, IHME starts with data from cities where Covid-19 struck before it hit the U.S., first Wuhan and now 19 cities in Italy and Spain."

The most obvious problem with IHME is the blind trust placed in China and the WHO when the virus was 1st reported, trust that was unwarranted. Evidence shows that China was NOT forthcoming with information about the virus in a timely manner - in fact, evidence shows China hid the outbreak. For example, evidence shows China knew about the outbreak as early as OCTOBER 2019 and not only hid news of the outbreak but also allowed the epidemic to spread globally by refusing to cancel international travel from the very epicenter of its outbreak. Furthermore, evidence shows the WHO knew about the epidemic sooner than revealed and were actually misleading the rest of the world by claiming COVID-19 was not a problem, that China was containing the outbreak, and encouraging countries NOT to close its border and impose Travel Bans. CHINA AND THE WHO MISLED THE REST OF THE WORLD FOR MONTHS, AND IN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS TIME = LIVES LOST!

Based on the fact that the IHME begins with and is based on honest, complete data shared by countries / governments / scientists - which China and the WHO STILL has not done, the model was disastrously wrong / inaccurate from the very start.

Many epidemiologists are now pointing out this is why the IHME should never have been considered and definitely should not been pushed as the model to use over the other 2 that do not rely on other governments' / bodies' transparency / willingness to share data.

After OFFICIALLY reporting their epidemic to the WHO China refused to share data, refused to allow the CDC to come in to assess and offer help, they hid / falsified their numbers, and even engaged in propaganda by attempting to claim the USN was responsible for introducing / releasing COVID-19 in China....

So how the hell did an 'expert epidemiologist' from Liberal elitist academia come to the conclusion that US policy should be based IHME that relied on non-existent cooperation, transparency, and virus data-sharing by the Chinese?

The shutdown was caused by the asswipePINO's failure to act on January 10th. I have four bipartican MOC's that prove my case.
You are an idiot. I have proven this countless times. You wanted Trump to shut down the Super Bowl? Moron.

Listen and weep.

Man. You guys really do just repeat whatever Trump says.

That video had zero to do with Trump. How can you possibly say that. This is why you have zero credibility with me. Please explain that statement. I posted a video that had NOTHING to do with him. Everything with leftists comes back to Trump. TDS?

Because this just so happens to be the new narrative that Trump has been pushing.

Is that a coincidence? Of course not. That’s why you have zero credibility.

The clips in the video are from January and early February when we had just a handful of cases. It’s dishonest.

But these are LIVE VIDEOS?!?!?!!? How can you dispute them?!?!?! From various sources. Illogical.

I put them into context. The media was saying there were very few cases in the country. They were correct at the time.

When things got worse in late February and early March, many in the media correctly stated that this is going to be a huge problem. They were also correct at the time.

But that’s also the point in time that Trump was accusing the media of overhyping the virus as a hoax to get him.

And now Trump is propagating that the media was minimizing it.

And you’re just going along with it.

Go ahead, tell me that you came up with this independently after Trump started pushing this narrative last week during a briefing which you have indicated you watch on a regular basis.

Maybe you don’t even remember that. You have a habit of conveniently forgetting things.

Until you agree not to bring Trump into this, I am not debating it. Trump is neither a doctor or a scientist. I want to discuss the video and all the experts saying the flu is much worse.

I already gave my response to the video and you decided to ignore it. The individuals in the videos were right at the time. The flu was worse in late January. It wasn’t until later that it became clear that we were in serious trouble. At that time, the media was criticized for “over hyping” the virus.

Now you want us to believe that they were downplaying it all along?

It’s intellectual dishonesty.

Thank you. So the experts downplayed it or not, IDK as the death toll is much lower than prognosticated and those who die with symptoms but not proven it is COVID-19 are still labeled as COVID-19 deaths. I also want to see the data on the deaths. Ages, pre-existing conditions, etc. Why is that not compiled and readily available. Hindsight being 20/20 we shut down all travel on Nov 1st from Europe and China and begin prepping hospitals but China lied and hence we are here. Of course this could have been handled better but NOT with the information that was given out.

I used to joke that you could watch CNN and MSDNC and then Fox and think you live in two different countries/worlds. It was humorous but now with this pandemic we don't know who to trust. Even doctors, scientists and economists are at odds. So I go back to what has carried me all my life.

My gut feeling. It is:

#1) China lied.
#2) Virus will destroy those in poor health or out of shape. I caught it. I am old at 39 but still in pretty good shape and I lost 15 pounds, no appetite but also no fever. Body just wanted to rest and rid itself of the virus. Key is being in shape and we are the fattest country in the world.
#3) Closing the economy was the correct step and probably 3 weeks too late. That being said We should reopen by June 1st. Cure cannot be worse than the disease. Seniors, those in poor health and fat people need to remain in social distancing for at least another six months, however.
#4) We need to amend our supply chains and hold China accountable for not telling the world to shut down on November 1st. Their fault but now there must be economic consequences.
#5) We need to come together over this and end political bickering. But we won't.

Now you see how big a problem it is for Trump to purposefully drive a wedge in this country?

Trump is the effect not the cause. That wedge was there long before he arrived. How do you not see that?

You said yourself you voted for him because he made liberals mad.

He didn’t start it. I agree. He exacerbated it and used it to gain power.

That’s the problem that you refuse to admit.

Ah.....so you got it!

Leftists (not liberals) got me to the point to where I wanted them to feel how I felt. So you agree that Trump is the effect not the cause. He didn't exacerbate it per se, he opened the flood gates for opposing views (you and I don't agree on anything) to flourish. Where as before the likes of you said, hey we are in charge now the opposition may argue the same.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

Aw, the wittle wiberals huwt your widdle feewings?

We are now paying the price to satisfy your victim mentality.

Ah...so you went all rogue my turn.

You and your PC Culture BS doesn't fly with me and I will express that. Not just white leftists. But the whole bullshit BDS movement, BLM, etc. Don't tell me that women may identify as men. Don't tell me what is and is not PC. You SJWs are sissies. Instead of being a "victim" I unleashed my right to vote and voted for someone who tells it like it is. You don't like it so you whine and complain as your TDS grows.

NOTE: You took this conversation to a dark place. Now live it with it. Antifa got in my face last June. It worked out very poorly for them. I don't run from fights, I embrace them. You pathetic snowflake.

So you’re complaint with liberals is that they said you shouldn’t attack blacks people, Palestinians, transgendered individuals.

And you’re whining about being attacked?

That’s some serious irony, isn’t it?

My complaint with Leftists is that they label anyone who disagrees with them as racist, sexist, homophobe, transphone, Islamaphobe. Never said I was attacked. I said my rights to speak openly were taken away. So I did something about it. Now you're frustrated. Good. No such thing as a Palestinian.

I want open debates and if I state a disparate opinion from you for you not to play the race card or whatever. If I believe affirmative action is stupid it does not make me racist. That is just one example.

Here is a map of Palestine for you.

View attachment 326634

Says the guy who admittedly hates old people, but supports trump. Funny stuff.

Hates old people? My parents are "old"...not as old as you, Methuselah but still old.

Yes you talk trash about old people all the time. If your parents are younger than me you are probably a child, which would explain a lot. Easy has grandkids, tell him how you hate old people.

Show one post where I say I "hate old people". I am 39.

I have broken another one. This is great!

There are many where you talk about how senile they are. Which is extra funny from a trump supporter. You are like the message board clown, it’s great.

Nope. Find one...

My parents, lifetime Democrats until 2016. Now full time Trump supporters. My dad has a dual PhD. Applied Mathematics and Computer Science. Call him an idiot all you like. He has given hundreds of thousands to Jewish causes and sponsored multiple families to come to the US. He says the Democrat party betrayed him. I just laugh as I never belonged or will belong to a party.

So now you will dismiss his points of view as well? Typical intolerant Leftist.

So when you call someone old it means what? A positive thing no doubt.

Your parents love failure eh? Trump has failed and failed so bad the country is shut down.

Not someone, YOU! Because you regurgitate the same argument over and over again like you have dementia. Do you?

My parents are taxpayers and may do as they please. This isn't Nazi Germany. You think he failed and they disagree. Take it up with them. I would wager they are a lot more successful than you and have paid significantly more in taxes.

So you call someone old as a compliment because my wisdom goes well beyond my years. I see. My argument is always right. You just babble stupidly over and over.

You are the judge, jury and executioner. I asked "are you elderly" as you repeated the same shit over and over again like a primitive parrot. Do I have the right to choose whom I support in politics? Yes or No? Do my parents? Yes or No?

Answer is yes. As do you. Doesn't mean I have to defend my actions. You do you and I will do me.

Yes but you admit trump has been awful for deficits but keep trying to defend him which forces people to repeat the facts to you.

Yes, I do but that is just one part of his presidency. He has also been awful when it comes to healthcare. I do not dispute that. Doesn't mean I won't vote for him again.

It’s hard to find where he has been good. Tariffs caused a manufacturing decline. He made fun of presidents not hitting 3% growth, but now that’s him. His policies have mostly been a failure. Glad he has kept us out of new military conflicts, but sad he’s spending like we are in one. What has he done that was successful and helped our country?

#1) Lower corp tax rates --- helped my business significantly
#2) Reduced regulations --- helped my business significantly
#3) Moved embassy to Jerusalem --- I am a Jew, it is important to me
#4) Vilified the biased media --- I think that is very important. Now I can watch CNN and MSDNC and then Fox and think I live in two different realities. Fine when its just political banter but now with this virus, I have no idea who to believe.
#5) Military spend --- helped my business significantly and I just feel safer that he is our POTUS
#6) Federal Judges --- He has reshaped that entire system. The courts get the final say in US politics, setting precedents that can shape the country for the next 25 years. So Leftists cannot tell me that men can be women.
#7) Space Force --- we need to protect our assets in space.
#8) First step act --- stupid to incarcerate those for non violent crimes such as drug abuse
#9) Islamist Terror --- Killed al-baghdadi and basically squashed his caliphate and ISIS.
#10) Triggers Leftists --- I hate Leftists and their PC culture. He triggers them like no other.

So far, the toll hasn't been as high as predicted. Whelp. You can thank governors, mayors, and business leaders in this country for that.

No, you can thank the use of an unreliable Harvard exert-recommended model that was completely based from the start on blind faith that the Chicoms would share critical data about the virus in a timely manner resulting in a massively flawed / miserably failed prediction that resulted in the US govt shutting down one of the most powerful economies in history due toi a virus with a mortality rate equivalent to the annual flu / influenza.

John Roberts walked into the press briefing room and told a technician to take off his mask because according to a recent California study, the mortality rate for the Coronavirus is only 0.1% to 0.3%.
-- "So It Was a Hoax?" - Fox News' John Roberts Caught on Hot Mic Discussing COVID-19 Mortality Rate with Technician, 'Like the Flu' (VIDEO)

Again, this is not the flu. It's more contagious with a much higher mortality rate than the flu. So you spread the virus around and make a lot of people sick. Let's assume none of them die or need hospitalization. You still have millions of people unable to work, shop, or even get out of bed for at least two weeks and then another two weeks of containment before they are cleared to go back out. What have you got? Almost exactly where we are now. So, you still think not taking action in January wouldn't have mattered?
This has been proven to be incorrect by that Stanford study.

We all know this now.

It IS more contagious, but the mortality rate for those under the age of 65, with no comorbidity, is "in the same ball park as" the flu.

And not a swignin' dick on this forum would've been able to make decisions which were any more informed than those made by the administration.

How the hell would you know that?

Certainly Trump's denials and misnformation spread of the covid-19 risk in February rose well beyond what a lot of people, left and right were guaging it to be.

Beyond Trump's unique diarhia of the mouth administration's neglect on making testing available and stockpiling of medical supplies as China's cities went into shutdown was a blunder so gross that its tough to imagine others fucking up like that. There was no downside to make that a priority even if the inevitability of the spread beyond china wasn't certain.

Well, for starters, I'd imagine we have a President who can spell "diarrhea".

You'd imagine? Thats nice, but it's well known that Trump routinely misspells. Thats as a POTUS, not an anonymous poster on a forum.

VkNqcUtiVGJzVk40TE9SSGFoT0suanBn.jpg
Can you show us any document that has been verified to be authored by Obama personally?

WTF?

(aka usual reaction to your posts.)

March Trump:
The United States government shut down one of the strongest economies this nation has ever seen as it was still roaring, and the catastrophic decision to do so was based on projections by liberal academia experts who used obviously a flawed model / flawed models...

Numerous articles that have been written the last few weeks have begun to question HOW COULD 'EXPERTS' COULD HAVE CREATED A COVID-19 MODEL ADOPTED AND USED TO BASE SUCH MONUMENTAL POLICY UPON BE / HAVE BEEN SO EXTREMELY FAR OFF / FLAWED?

“It’s not a model that most of us in the infectious disease epidemiology field think is well suited” to projecting Covid-19 deaths, epidemiologist Marc Lipsitch of the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health told reporters this week, referring to projections by the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington."

So the US Government, specifically the Trump administration, was pressured to accept this model and to base the decision to shut down the country - and the roaring economy - on this model advocated by such experts as this member of elitist Liberal academia, an 'expert' on epidemiology from Harvard.
-- Can anyone tell me the last time professors and experts rom liberal elitist indoctrination camps, er...colleges...ever supported Conservatives, Conservative ideology, or a Conservative President?

"A widely followed model for projecting Covid-19 deaths in the U.S. is producing results that have been bouncing up and down like an unpredictable fever, and now epidemiologists are criticizing it as flawed and misleading for both the public and policy makers. In particular, they warn against relying on it as the basis for government decision-making, including on “re-opening America.”

Epidemiologists are now speaking out against the model advocated as the one this administration's policies should be based off of in this pandemic....

Several scientists have come out to say that 'experts' SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN THIS FAR OFF on their modeling...and more than one scientist is questioning WHY there was so much pressure applied to use it as the basis for critical policy decision:

"Others experts, including some colleagues of the model-makers, are even harsher. “That the IHME model keeps changing is evidence of its lack of reliability as a predictive tool,” said epidemiologist Ruth Etzioni of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center, who has served on a search committee for IHME. “That it is being used for policy decisions and its results interpreted wrongly is a travesty unfolding before our eyes.”

The catastrophic impact on our economy due to policy decisions based on this horrifically flawed model will inevitably cause the government to make the argument that the final / actual infected and mortality rates are so far off the models due to the policy decisions made; however, this will be more 'political posturing' than a more factual assessment and confirmation that the models were inexplicably off.

There are 2 tried-and-true models that were completely ignored. Instead the model pushed was one that inspired far less confidence:

There are two tried-and-true ways to model an epidemic. The most established, dating back a century, calculates how many people are susceptible to a virus (in the case of the new coronavirus, everyone), how many become exposed, how many of those become infected, and how many recover and therefore have immunity (at least for a while).

"IHME uses neither a SEIR nor an agent-based approach. It doesn’t even try to model the transmission of disease, or the incubation period, or other features of Covid-19, as SEIR and agent-based models at Imperial College London and others do. It doesn’t try to account for how many infected people interact with how many others, how many additional cases each earlier case causes, or other facts of disease transmission that have been the foundation of epidemiology models for decades.

Instead, IHME starts with data from cities where Covid-19 struck before it hit the U.S., first Wuhan and now 19 cities in Italy and Spain."

The most obvious problem with IHME is the blind trust placed in China and the WHO when the virus was 1st reported, trust that was unwarranted. Evidence shows that China was NOT forthcoming with information about the virus in a timely manner - in fact, evidence shows China hid the outbreak. For example, evidence shows China knew about the outbreak as early as OCTOBER 2019 and not only hid news of the outbreak but also allowed the epidemic to spread globally by refusing to cancel international travel from the very epicenter of its outbreak. Furthermore, evidence shows the WHO knew about the epidemic sooner than revealed and were actually misleading the rest of the world by claiming COVID-19 was not a problem, that China was containing the outbreak, and encouraging countries NOT to close its border and impose Travel Bans. CHINA AND THE WHO MISLED THE REST OF THE WORLD FOR MONTHS, AND IN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS TIME = LIVES LOST!

Based on the fact that the IHME begins with and is based on honest, complete data shared by countries / governments / scientists - which China and the WHO STILL has not done, the model was disastrously wrong / inaccurate from the very start.

Many epidemiologists are now pointing out this is why the IHME should never have been considered and definitely should not been pushed as the model to use over the other 2 that do not rely on other governments' / bodies' transparency / willingness to share data.

After OFFICIALLY reporting their epidemic to the WHO China refused to share data, refused to allow the CDC to come in to assess and offer help, they hid / falsified their numbers, and even engaged in propaganda by attempting to claim the USN was responsible for introducing / releasing COVID-19 in China....

So how the hell did an 'expert epidemiologist' from Liberal elitist academia come to the conclusion that US policy should be based IHME that relied on non-existent cooperation, transparency, and virus data-sharing by the Chinese?

The shutdown was caused by the asswipePINO's failure to act on January 10th. I have four bipartican MOC's that prove my case.
You are an idiot. I have proven this countless times. You wanted Trump to shut down the Super Bowl? Moron.

Listen and weep.

That video had zero to do with Trump. How can you possibly say that. This is why you have zero credibility with me. Please explain that statement. I posted a video that had NOTHING to do with him. Everything with leftists comes back to Trump. TDS?

Because this just so happens to be the new narrative that Trump has been pushing.

The clips in the video are from January and early February when we had just a handful of cases. It’s dishonest.

But these are LIVE VIDEOS?!?!?!!? How can you dispute them?!?!?! From various sources. Illogical.

I put them into context. The media was saying there were very few cases in the country. They were correct at the time.

When things got worse in late February and early March, many in the media correctly stated that this is going to be a huge problem. They were also correct at the time.

But that’s also the point in time that Trump was accusing the media of overhyping the virus as a hoax to get him.

Go ahead, tell me that you came up with this independently after Trump started pushing this narrative last week during a briefing which you have indicated you watch on a regular basis.

Maybe you don’t even remember that. You have a habit of conveniently forgetting things.

Until you agree not to bring Trump into this, I am not debating it. Trump is neither a doctor or a scientist. I want to discuss the video and all the experts saying the flu is much worse.

I already gave my response to the video and you decided to ignore it. The individuals in the videos were right at the time. The flu was worse in late January. It wasn’t until later that it became clear that we were in serious trouble. At that time, the media was criticized for “over hyping” the virus.

Thank you. So the experts downplayed it or not, IDK as the death toll is much lower than prognosticated and those who die with symptoms but not proven it is COVID-19 are still labeled as COVID-19 deaths. I also want to see the data on the deaths. Ages, pre-existing conditions, etc. Why is that not compiled and readily available. Hindsight being 20/20 we shut down all travel on Nov 1st from Europe and China and begin prepping hospitals but China lied and hence we are here. Of course this could have been handled better but NOT with the information that was given out.

I used to joke that you could watch CNN and MSDNC and then Fox and think you live in two different countries/worlds. It was humorous but now with this pandemic we don't know who to trust. Even doctors, scientists and economists are at odds. So I go back to what has carried me all my life.

My gut feeling. It is:

#1) China lied.
#2) Virus will destroy those in poor health or out of shape. I caught it. I am old at 39 but still in pretty good shape and I lost 15 pounds, no appetite but also no fever. Body just wanted to rest and rid itself of the virus. Key is being in shape and we are the fattest country in the world.
#3) Closing the economy was the correct step and probably 3 weeks too late. That being said We should reopen by June 1st. Cure cannot be worse than the disease. Seniors, those in poor health and fat people need to remain in social distancing for at least another six months, however.
#4) We need to amend our supply chains and hold China accountable for not telling the world to shut down on November 1st. Their fault but now there must be economic consequences.
#5) We need to come together over this and end political bickering. But we won't.

Now you see how big a problem it is for Trump to purposefully drive a wedge in this country?

Trump is the effect not the cause. That wedge was there long before he arrived. How do you not see that?

Ah.....so you got it!

Leftists (not liberals) got me to the point to where I wanted them to feel how I felt. So you agree that Trump is the effect not the cause. He didn't exacerbate it per se, he opened the flood gates for opposing views (you and I don't agree on anything) to flourish. Where as before the likes of you said, hey we are in charge now the opposition may argue the same.

You and your PC Culture BS doesn't fly with me and I will express that. Not just white leftists. But the whole bullshit BDS movement, BLM, etc. Don't tell me that women may identify as men. Don't tell me what is and is not PC. You SJWs are sissies. Instead of being a "victim" I unleashed my right to vote and voted for someone who tells it like it is. You don't like it so you whine and complain as your TDS grows.

NOTE: You took this conversation to a dark place. Now live it with it. Antifa got in my face last June. It worked out very poorly for them. I don't run from fights, I embrace them. You pathetic snowflake.

So you’re complaint with liberals is that they said you shouldn’t attack blacks people, Palestinians, transgendered individuals.

My complaint with Leftists is that they label anyone who disagrees with them as racist, sexist, homophobe, transphone, Islamaphobe. Never said I was attacked. I said my rights to speak openly were taken away. So I did something about it. Now you're frustrated. Good. No such thing as a Palestinian.

I want open debates and if I state a disparate opinion from you for you not to play the race card or whatever. If I believe affirmative action is stupid it does not make me racist. That is just one example.

View attachment 326634

Hates old people? My parents are "old"...not as old as you, Methuselah but still old.

Yes you talk trash about old people all the time. If your parents are younger than me you are probably a child, which would explain a lot. Easy has grandkids, tell him how you hate old people.

There are many where you talk about how senile they are. Which is extra funny from a trump supporter. You are like the message board clown, it’s great.

Nope. Find one...

My parents, lifetime Democrats until 2016. Now full time Trump supporters. My dad has a dual PhD. Applied Mathematics and Computer Science. Call him an idiot all you like. He has given hundreds of thousands to Jewish causes and sponsored multiple families to come to the US. He says the Democrat party betrayed him. I just laugh as I never belonged or will belong to a party.

Your parents love failure eh? Trump has failed and failed so bad the country is shut down.

Not someone, YOU! Because you regurgitate the same argument over and over again like you have dementia. Do you?

My parents are taxpayers and may do as they please. This isn't Nazi Germany. You think he failed and they disagree. Take it up with them. I would wager they are a lot more successful than you and have paid significantly more in taxes.

So you call someone old as a compliment because my wisdom goes well beyond my years. I see. My argument is always right. You just babble stupidly over and over.

You are the judge, jury and executioner. I asked "are you elderly" as you repeated the same shit over and over again like a primitive parrot. Do I have the right to choose whom I support in politics? Yes or No? Do my parents? Yes or No?

Answer is yes. As do you. Doesn't mean I have to defend my actions. You do you and I will do me.

Yes but you admit trump has been awful for deficits but keep trying to defend him which forces people to repeat the facts to you.

Yes, I do but that is just one part of his presidency. He has also been awful when it comes to healthcare. I do not dispute that. Doesn't mean I won't vote for him again.

It’s hard to find where he has been good. Tariffs caused a manufacturing decline. He made fun of presidents not hitting 3% growth, but now that’s him. His policies have mostly been a failure. Glad he has kept us out of new military conflicts, but sad he’s spending like we are in one. What has he done that was successful and helped our country?

#4) Vilified the biased media --- I think that is very important. Now I can watch CNN and MSDNC and then Fox and think I live in two different realities. Fine when its just political banter but now with this virus, I have no idea who to believe.
#5) Military spend --- helped my business significantly and I just feel safer that he is our POTUS
#6) Federal Judges --- He has reshaped that entire system. The courts get the final say in US politics, setting precedents that can shape the country for the next 25 years. So Leftists cannot tell me that men can be women.
#8) First step act --- stupid to incarcerate those for non violent crimes such as drug abuse
#9) Islamist Terror --- Killed al-baghdadi and basically squashed his caliphate and ISIS.
#10) Triggers Leftists --- I hate Leftists and their PC culture. He triggers them like no other.

Space force, that is a funny one. Corp tax cuts and regulation cuts simply didn’t work. They increased deficits with no gdp growth. Please explain your business and just how these failed policies helped you. It’s interesting you claim to not like deficits but love all that spending. Every president appoints judges, hardly an accomplishment. So I guess you like a lot of fluff. Bottom line he drastically increased deficits with no economic growth. I guess that’s your thing.

Bottom line he drastically increased deficits with no economic growth. I guess that’s your thing.
Adding massive amounts of debt was the Democrats and snowflakes 'thing' when Dems controlling the House / Senate Barry's 1st 2 years in office and Barry were packing on the debt...How did all that money for non-existent shovel-ready jobs go? And funny how snowflakes didn't criticize Pelosi and the Dems as they held back COVID-19 relief bills in an attempt to get funding for abortions and their War on Cow Farts, which had nothing to do with COVID-19, added to the bills.

I am actually stunned at this point about the government lack of knowledge about what models are designed to do. They should have talked to someone in the National Weather Service before leaping to a conclusion that worst case equaled most likely.
10+ day model sampling are designed to show most all possible outcomes and not most likely. There are a variety of nebulous reasons for the lack of specificity including funding ones.
What a mistake to shut down the USA over models. We are being poorly handled by amateurs.

The reality is that there was no way to know what this thing was going to do. What we knew was we had a highly communicable virus that was getting out of control.

Exactly as happens every year, with various new strains of Influenza.

We don't shut the whole economy down, and impose a Police State, every year, over the flu.

The only reason we did so, this time, was that the Democrats saw the opportunity to bow this one out of proportion, and use it as an excuse to seize unprecedented power, far beyond what the Constitution comes anywhere close to allowing, and to try to blame the Trump administration for the results.

Are you this fucking stupid you need a link to tell you that the president is head of US intelligence?

No...but you proved YOU DO.

:p Bwuhahahahahahaha..........

(And duly noted again - still can't / unwilling to provide any links. NO CREDIBILIYTY.)

You’re an idiot. Who is the DNI?

Does the DNI report to Trump or to Schiff?
The President of the United States. It is an appointed position by the President.
Tell you’re fellow traveler, not me.

Bottom line he drastically increased deficits with no economic growth. I guess that’s your thing.
Adding massive amounts of debt was the Democrats and snowflakes 'thing' when Dems controlling the House / Senate Barry's 1st 2 years in office and Barry were packing on the debt...How did all that money for non-existent shovel-ready jobs go? And funny how snowflakes didn't criticize Pelosi and the Dems as they held back COVID-19 relief bills in an attempt to get funding for abortions and their War on Cow Farts, which had nothing to do with COVID-19, added to the bills.
So you don’t like deficits but are a trump supporter? Funny.

The reality is that there was no way to know what this thing was going to do. What we knew was we had a highly communicable virus that was getting out of control.

Exactly as happens every year, with various new strains of Influenza.

We don't shut the whole economy down, and impose a Police State, every year, over the flu.

The only reason we did so, this time, was that the Democrats saw the opportunity to bow this one out of proportion, and use it as an excuse to seize unprecedented power, far beyond what the Constitution comes anywhere close to allowing, and to try to blame the Trump administration for the results.
Trump is the one on tv everyday bro. He set the guidelines.

People can always tell when you are 'spinning' because you always post a question to people that doesn't even come close to what they actually said.

Bwuhahahahaha.......

Tea bagger xrumpoholics know over 42,000 deaths from COVID-19 are no big deal. More people died in WWII or the Civil War than COVID-19, so far. Percentage-wise, COVID-19 is safer than some other stuff. Successful suicide attempts for example. A higher percentage of people die from successful suicide attempts than COVID-19.
Have we done anything remotely similar to shutting down the economy over things that cause that many deaths? Heck, we could save about that many lives every year just by making it impossible for motor vehicles to travel faster than 35mph, but we don't even do that.

People can always tell when you are 'spinning' because you always post a question to people that doesn't even come close to what they actually said.

Bwuhahahahaha.......
Funny how you can never answer a question. So are you disappointed trump shut down the country?

March Trump:

Listen and weep.

My gut feeling. It is:

#1) China lied.

Ah.....so you got it!

View attachment 326634

Nope. Find one...

Space force, that is a funny one. Corp tax cuts and regulation cuts simply didn’t work. They increased deficits with no gdp growth. Please explain your business and just how these failed policies helped you. It’s interesting you claim to not like deficits but love all that spending. Every president appoints judges, hardly an accomplishment. So I guess you like a lot of fluff. Bottom line he drastically increased deficits with no economic growth. I guess that’s your thing.

I answer you and you reply with insults. What is the point of this discussion? I have my reasons I like him. You dislike him. Life goes on. What is fluff to you is important to me.

How does GDP impact you specifically? Do tell. All you do is insult people like a petulant child. Do me a favor and troll someone else. I could not be more specific with my answers. Sorry they went over your empty Leftist head.

Are you this fucking stupid you need a link to tell you that the president is head of US intelligence?

No...but you proved YOU DO.

:p Bwuhahahahahahaha..........

(And duly noted again - still can't / unwilling to provide any links. NO CREDIBILIYTY.)

You’re an idiot. Who is the DNI?

Does the DNI report to Trump or to Schiff?
The President of the United States. It is an appointed position by the President.
Tell you’re fellow traveler, not me.
You mean "your"?

You're the one who asked the question. I answered you.

March Trump:

Listen and weep.

My gut feeling. It is:

#1) China lied.

Ah.....so you got it!

View attachment 326634

Nope. Find one...

I answer you and you reply with insults. What is the point of this discussion? I have my reasons I like him. You dislike him. Life goes on. What is fluff to you is important to me.

How does GDP impact you specifically? Do tell. All you do is insult people like a petulant child. Do me a favor and troll someone else. I could not be more specific with my answers. Sorry they went over your empty Leftist head.

Gdp growth means the economy is doing well. Most of us think that is a good thing. I think you are just a big government guy like trump. Clearly you like all that spending. You are far more leftist than me bro.

March Trump:

Listen and weep.

My gut feeling. It is:

#1) China lied.

Ah.....so you got it!

View attachment 326634

Nope. Find one...

Gdp growth means the economy is doing well. Most of us think that is a good thing. I think you are just a big government guy like trump. Clearly you like all that spending. You are far more leftist than me bro.

If you're laid off and the GDP is 10%, do you care?

If you're doing really well and GDP is 1%, do you care?

Economy was great before the pandemic. What are you talking about?

Again, you asked a question. I answered you politely and you resort to insults. You then insult my dad because he chose to vote for Trump. What is the point of furthering this conversation? You do you and I do me.

The we dont know got treated like we do know and it’s going to be the worst. To err on the side of caution is only second best and not best. The best is not to err.

Forum List

Back