Influential Covid-19 Models Were Horrifically Inaccurate & The Economic Decision To Shutdown The Economy Based On Them Was Wrong

I am white. Name my privilege over Asian Americans.

Let’s just try something. The person that offered you your job. Were they white? Were they male?
I own my own management consulting business. So yes.

White men are the majority of positions of wealth and power in this country. If a white man naturally tends to favor someone similar to them, they give advantage to other white males.

Make sense? Do I need to repeat it again?
Then why are Asian Americans on average earning more than white men?

Could it also be that the white man is the most qualified for the role? Why is the NBA 75% black when African Americans are only 13% of the US population? Is the NBA racist or can stats be misleading sometimes? Do I need to repeat it again? Make sense?

Makes sense? All you did was pose questions. You don’t provide answers.

The answers aren’t simple. First, professional sports do not accurately reflect society as a whole, obviously. Second, stereotypes aren’t applied to Asian Americans the same way as they’re applied to black and Hispanic Americans.

But the main point is that the right doesn’t even want to discuss it since they do exactly what you just did.

You made it about yourself. That white privilege exists isn’t a condemnation of you as a white person. But just by mentioning that it exists, you feel attacked as a person and use that as justification to attack back.
Nope. Asian Americans make more. What you mean is not white privilege but black disadvantage. That is what you really mean. Why are black and brown people not as successful as Asian and White people. Fair?

You can phrase it however you want, but that doesn’t change the main point. You’re meandering off topic. The point is that the right doesn’t allow this to be discussed because it makes them feel bad.

Hence, they elect Trump to piss off the liberals.

Let’s just try something. The person that offered you your job. Were they white? Were they male?

White men are the majority of positions of wealth and power in this country. If a white man naturally tends to favor someone similar to them, they give advantage to other white males.

Could it also be that the white man is the most qualified for the role? Why is the NBA 75% black when African Americans are only 13% of the US population? Is the NBA racist or can stats be misleading sometimes? Do I need to repeat it again? Make sense?

The answers aren’t simple. First, professional sports do not accurately reflect society as a whole, obviously. Second, stereotypes aren’t applied to Asian Americans the same way as they’re applied to black and Hispanic Americans.

But the main point is that the right doesn’t even want to discuss it since they do exactly what you just did.

You made it about yourself. That white privilege exists isn’t a condemnation of you as a white person. But just by mentioning that it exists, you feel attacked as a person and use that as justification to attack back.
Nope. Asian Americans make more. What you mean is not white privilege but black disadvantage. That is what you really mean. Why are black and brown people not as successful as Asian and White people. Fair?

You can phrase it however you want, but that doesn’t change the main point. You’re meandering off topic. The point is that the right doesn’t allow this to be discussed because it makes them feel bad.

Happy to discuss further. Make a separate thread. But whites do not have privilege. What you mean is black disadvantage. Let’s discuss why that is. Happy to do that all day.

Happy to discuss further. Make a separate thread. But whites do not have privilege. What you mean is black disadvantage. Let’s discuss why that is. Happy to do that all day.

I don’t know what the point of talking further when you ignore most of what I say.

The real topic is that this made you feel bad and justifies your urge to piss off “liberals” by voting for Trump.

I don’t know what the point of talking further when you ignore most of what I say.

The real topic is that this made you feel bad and justifies your urge to piss off “liberals” by voting for Trump.
I do not feel guilty whatsoever. Who do you think has an advantage? My kids or LeBron James’ kids? I know why African Americans have a disadvantage and it’s not their color. I literally feel zero guilt. LOL.

I am a son of immigrants who came here with nothing and didn’t speak the language. They certainly had to fight for everything they earned.

Disappointing on this one. Anyone who has achieved privledges has earned them. If whites are presumed to have privledges at birth is that because history shows they will achieve and earn privledges or because of racism? I know what the crybabies will say.

Disappointing on this one. Anyone who has achieved privledges has earned them. If whites are presumed to have privledges at birth is that because history shows they will achieve and earn privledges or because of racism? I know what the crybabies will say.
75% of African American kids grow up with one parent. 40% of white kids do. Yet the African American kids who grew up with two parents are more successful on average than white kids who grew up with one parent. How do you explain that? Jews and Asians mostly grow up with two parents and they are the most successful. Coincidence? Left conveniently ignores these stats. Instead they cry racism as it’s the lowest hanging fruit.

I do not feel guilty whatsoever. Who do you think has an advantage? My kids or LeBron James’ kids? I know why African Americans have a disadvantage and it’s not their color. I literally feel zero guilt. LOL.

I am a son of immigrants who came here with nothing and didn’t speak the language. They certainly had to fight for everything they earned.
Not sure what guilt you’re referring to. The concept of white privileged strikes at the self worth of white people by implying they didn’t “earn” what they got and avoiding the uncomfortable effort of having to wonder if they actually do have an advantage.

Thats why you can’t bring yourself to call it white privilege. It’s ego preservation.

So when people bring this up, you feel the need to punish them for making you feel this way.

Even though all they did was point out that society doesn’t treat everyone the same.

Not sure what guilt you’re referring to. The concept of white privileged strikes at the self worth of white people by implying they didn’t “earn” what they got and avoiding the uncomfortable effort of having to wonder if they actually do have an advantage.

Thats why you can’t bring yourself to call it white privilege. It’s ego preservation.

So when people bring this up, you feel the need to punish them for making you feel this way.

Even though all they did was point out that society doesn’t treat everyone the same.
The term “white privilege” is lazy. Everyone is born with certain privileges and disadvantages.
Don’t be lazy. Read my prior post.

75% of African American kids grow up with one parent. 40% of white kids do. Yet the African American kids who grew up with two parents are more successful on average than white kids who grew up with one parent. How do you explain that? Jews and Asians mostly grow up with two parents and they are the most successful. Coincidence? Left conveniently ignores these stats. Instead they cry racism as it’s the lowest hanging fruit.
That’s not white privledges in any way shape or form. That’s adult black male irresponsibility in creating children and hitting the road. The party that deserves lambasting is the black men but that is so unPC

That’s not white privledges in any way shape or form. That’s adult black male irresponsibility in creating children and hitting the road. The partybthat deserves lambasting is the black men but that is so unPC
It is two parent advantage, which has zero to do with color but the Left doesn’t want to discuss that.

Find a new crutch

Find a new crutch
Society should not treat everyone the same. We aren’t all the same. This isn’t communism.

That’s not white privledges in any way shape or form. That’s adult black male irresponsibility in creating children and hitting the road. The partybthat deserves lambasting is the black men but that is so unPC
It is two parent advantage, which has zero to do with color but the Left doesn’t want to discuss that.
Left peddles that we are baddie baddies saying that there Is a two parent advantage. That’s just so racist pointing it out we are told because blacks can’t do it and we are downing them by factually identifying the poor behavior

The term “white privilege” is lazy. Everyone is born with certain privileges and disadvantages.

I’ve read all your posts. You complained about the country being divided, admitted you wanted to make that worse because you didn’t like the way you felt when people (SJWs you called them) raised the problem of some minorities (ethnic, religious or sexual orientation) being discriminated against.

Left peddles that we are baddie baddies saying that there Is a two parent advantage. That’s just so racist pointing it out we are told because blacks can’t do it and we are downing them by factually identifying the poor behavior
We aren’t more racist now than we were in the 60s but in the 60s African American single parent % was 20% and now its 75%. Democrats have made it more lucrative to have kids and get free monies. Self fulfilling prophecy.

Find a new crutch
Society should not treat everyone the same. We aren’t all the same. This isn’t communism.
Yes, but race shouldn’t be a reason to treat someone differently.

Unfortunately we aren’t there yet.

I’ve read all your posts. You complained about the country being divided, admitted you wanted to make that worse because you didn’t like the way you felt when people (SJWs you called them) raised the problem of some minorities (ethnic, religious or sexual orientation) being discriminated against.
Never said that. Find that post. Leftist lies are hilarious.

We aren’t more racist now than we were in the 60s but in the 60s African American single parent % was 20% and now its 75%. Democrats have made it more lucrative to have kids and get free monies. Self fulfilling prophecy.

This is a lazy answer.

Find a new crutch
Yes, but race shouldn’t be a reason to treat someone differently.

Unfortunately we aren’t there yet.
So Should we punish attractive people because they are on average more successful than ugly people? Handsome people privilege? LOL

This is a lazy answer.
Facts don’t care about your feelings. It’s actually a well thought answer. You just don’t like it.

Forum List

Back