Vote Him Away Great Video

1587562500581.png

Everyone, sing along.

Vote him away, vote him away, vote him away.

In the White House the liar tweets tonight.

Don't forget all those Republicans running as well. I think we've had our fill of watching Republicans inability to govern over the last couple of decades.
#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020

Everyone, sing along.

Don't forget all those Republicans running as well. I think we've had our fill of watching Republicans inability to govern over the last couple of decades.
#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020

I had my fill of republican hate, lies and total incompetence with economic and social issues since the 1980s.

These people don't care about our nation and people. All they care about is money, themselves and the power to force their totally irresponsible policies on our nation.

I really hope people wake up to what the conservatives/republicans have been doing to us for so long.

I knew there would be a day when libtards were reduced to singing tooooooooo their choir. That day is here,

Everyone, sing along.

Poor Dana, that and a $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee.
Vote "Him" away?
Curiously lacking is ANY message about who to replace him with or why?
WHAT'S WRONG, DANA? Can't find a single good thing to say about Biden?

You don't vote presidents out of office when your only alternatives are far worse.

Everyone, sing along.

Poor Dana, that and a $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee.
Vote "Him" away?
Curiously lacking is ANY message about who to replace him with or why?
WHAT'S WRONG, DANA? Can't find a single good thing to say about Biden?

You don't vote presidents out of office when your only alternatives are far worse.

1587565741913.png

Have a Nice Day, Tooby. LOL

Everyone, sing along.

Hey, Thanks for that great FDT song. Notice how happy those singing are?

C'mon you Trumpsters, sing along!

You're very welcome. I'm glad to bring some comic relief in these very stressful times.

Everyone, sing along.

#ShowTheGOPTheDoor2020

I had my fill of republican hate, lies and total incompetence with economic and social issues since the 1980s.

These people don't care about our nation and people. All they care about is money, themselves and the power to force their totally irresponsible policies on our nation.

I really hope people wake up to what the conservatives/republicans have been doing to us for so long.

Another useless left wing mentally challenged toad stool heard from.

What kind of leadership you going to replace him with? Biden can’t remember what day it is and ACTUALLY grabs pussy and other female parts. Are you going to keep Pelosi as Speaker so she can lead like Marie Antoinette telling America to eat ice cream while she eats from her $24k freezers packed with $13 pints as America suffers?

You are not offering an upgrade or viable alternative.

I will rather deal with getting tired of winning. Each to their own.

Everyone, sing along.

It's unfortunate that the next president is going to look exactly like the current one You will not see a Dem president elected this year. You probably should have thought this through much earlier.

Forum List

Back