In Spite of Massive Lockdowns Europe is Over 1 Million Deaths From COVID

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Europe had massive lockdowns, and yet they are over 1,000,000 deaths (and many of those countries don't count COVID deaths as easily as we have been doing).

And this in spite of the fact that many European nations do not count COVID deaths as generously as we do.

There have been at least 38,843,000 reported infections and 1,026,000 reported deaths caused by the novel coronavirus in Europe so far.

Birx admits we count COVID deaths very generously.

DR. DEBORAH BIRX: So, I think in this country we've taken a very liberal approach to mortality. ...​
There are other countries that if you had a preexisting condition and let's say the virus caused you to go to the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem some countries are recording as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death. Right now we are still recording it and we will I mean the great thing about having forms that come in and a form that has the ability to market as COVID-19 infection the intent is right now that those if someone dies with COVID-19 we are counting that as a COVID-19 death.​

!

The counting was a political exercise. I haven't noticed any of the media keeping a running tally since slow Joe and his HO took office...

Europe had massive lockdowns, and yet they are over 1,000,000 deaths (and many of those countries don't count COVID deaths as easily as we have been doing).

And this in spite of the fact that many European nations do not count COVID deaths as generously as we do.

There have been at least 38,843,000 reported infections and 1,026,000 reported deaths caused by the novel coronavirus in Europe so far.

Yeah, and I'm right in the middle of this. We've been on severe lockdowns since early November and the vaccines are going at a snails pace. You have no idea of how lucky you are to have had Trump instead of a bloated bureaucracy where no one has the balls to do anything except Orban in Hungary.

If a million people died then explain this. Were there a million babies born? There is no decrease but an increase.

• The current population of Europe is 747,971,087 as of Saturday, March 27, 2021, based on the latest United Nations estimates.

I am no math whiz but just looking at the numbers.

Herb immunity doesn't work either. It took the last pandemic 3 years to recoup and for the others many years to recoup...stop wanting everything FUCKIN FIXED YESTERDAY. We're all just human beings not fuckin magical wand waving fucks that can cure shit on demand.

Herb immunity doesn't work either.
Yeah, but then who expected "herb" immunity to work anyway?
:abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:, you got me...now go choke on a Trump hat.
I don't want you. I suspect no one does that's why your just another angry black woman.
WTF are you talking about you lice infected tobacco spitting pile of roach droppings? The only thing that wants a fuckin white boy these days are blind gay 90 year old seniors, go fuck yourself, you ass wipe loser
I was talking about you, obviously.

Germany is a mess, their vaccine rollout has been a disaster.
Things are getting worse now for them.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Yeah, but then who expected "herb" immunity to work anyway?
:abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:, you got me...now go choke on a Trump hat.
I don't want you. I suspect no one does that's why your just another angry black woman.
WTF are you talking about you lice infected tobacco spitting pile of roach droppings? The only thing that wants a fuckin white boy these days are blind gay 90 year old seniors, go fuck yourself, you ass wipe loser
double-facepalm-memes.jpg

If a million people died then explain this. Were there a million babies born? There is no decrease but an increase.
Well your own link shows they had 1.3 million immigrants to Europe in 2020.

I understand the lockdowns are BS and does more harm then good, which I am sure was part of the plannedemic... That is an awful lot of immigrants. I still don't see a million missing people through the population numbers. Again I am no mathematician and many are aware that this COVID has been a complete hoax. Then we have to figure out, how many people die annually in Europe from regular causes.

Birx admits we count COVID deaths very generously.

DR. DEBORAH BIRX: So, I think in this country we've taken a very liberal approach to mortality. ...​
There are other countries that if you had a preexisting condition and let's say the virus caused you to go to the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem some countries are recording as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death. Right now we are still recording it and we will I mean the great thing about having forms that come in and a form that has the ability to market as COVID-19 infection the intent is right now that those if someone dies with COVID-19 we are counting that as a COVID-19 death.​

!
fyi

Birx said that A YEAR AGO....

Your article link is from a year ago, and it is meaningless now....a lot has changed since then....

Another oddity. What was the total figure they claimed died of COVID in the US? You see the same in the US, population growth.

• The current population of the United States of America is 332,431,477 as of Sunday, March 28, 2021, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data.

Yeah, and I'm right in the middle of this. We've been on severe lockdowns since early November and the vaccines are going at a snails pace. You have no idea of how lucky you are to have had Trump instead of a bloated bureaucracy where no one has the balls to do anything except Orban in Hungary.
Orange man bad

Lockdowns good

Orange man bad

Lockdowns good
Was that his point?

Europe's response to the pandemic was held up as the standard.

It seems they weren't such a good standard after all.

Orange man bad

Lockdowns good
Was that his point?

Europe's response to the pandemic was held up as the standard.

It seems they weren't such a good standard after all.
Tell me about it. I'm in the middle of this fucking mess. Americans were lucky to have Trump who secured the vaccines unlike these EU idiots.

Forum List

Back