Liberals have no explanation, Texas sees 17 straight days of Covid numbers going down....

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Texas lifted all scamdemic restrictions three weeks ago, no masks, no 6 feet insanity, no lockdowns, nothing. Where are all promised corpses and millions of dead? How oft presstitutes and diabolic 'politicians' talk about?
The sad truth is this trash of humanity has it's own agenda. They force us to accept the 'vaccine' against the scamdemic and die within few years.Also, the question, why things successful in Texas can be not repeated on other places our planet?

.....proves BIDEN IS the Neanderthal !!!--he fkd up---AGAIN....he is a dumbass jackass whose polices are DUMB

....after fully reopening and cancelling the mask mandate.

It's time to open this fucking country up. We've had enough.

Um, liberals on this board went absolutely shit crazy when Texas dropped their mask mandate.

Last edited:

Still between 3 & 5 thousand new cases a day. Not exactly record low numbers there.

I thought Joe Biden did open up this country to Kung Flu infected people who dont wear any masks...

Your articles say Saturday 2292 and they apparently didn't do their research. 3284 yesterday.

Texas
2,781,856+3,28448,283+97

Your articles say Saturday 2292 and they apparently didn't do their research. 3284 yesterday.

Texas
2,781,856+3,28448,283+97

If opening up were so bad, you wouldn't have this continuous drop.

41027072-9410481-image-m-6_1616893501223.jpg

Still between 3 & 5 thousand new cases a day. Not exactly record low numbers there.

Texas covide cases are down 36%.

Uh huh. Down is a relative term.

Has Joe Biden taken credit for it yet?

No but I'm sure Trump has.

As does he deserve credit. During the entire four years of his presidency, I don't think I've ever heard a single one of you Trump-haters give him credit for any of the amazing things he's done. Are you not aware of his accomplishments or something?

That's good news.

Screenshot_20210329-085455_Chrome.jpg

Forum List

Back