Information and comments on Trump's Vice President picks

Trump needs a VP that ensures Constitutionality, not a radical that would go along with his crazy shit.

I like Nikki Haley for VP. She came in 2nd in the primaries, She would NOT take ANY shit from Trump.

Nikki Would ensure 8-more years of Republican control in DC after Trump.
She has repeatedly said no, along with Trump saying no way he would choose her.

It has to be

Tim Scott or
JD Vance
Greg Abbott
Maria Bartiromo (LOL, but seriously)

James Comer

MT Greene----

but really, it should be anyone who doesn't buy the 2020 election was real

:huddle:
MTG is a shit show from the word go. I cannot believe anyone would support her after her trailer-trash worthy comments in the House chamber! The woman is an embarrassment to conservatives after her attempt to unseat Johnson as Speaker.

Trump needs a VP that ensures Constitutionality, not a radical that would go along with his crazy shit.

I like Nikki Haley for VP. She came in 2nd in the primaries, She would NOT take ANY shit from Trump.

Nikki Would ensure 8-more years of Republican control in DC after Trump.

OMFG!!!!

When I said justify, I meant justify your opposition to Cotton, Jordan, Cruz, and DeSantis. On moral grounds, if you prefer. I want to see if you can actually articulate intelligent thought instead of hurling obscenities which are not backed up.
Cotton cheering on the traitors storming the Capitol. Gym lying to the American public on a daily basis. Cruz one of 8 senators rejecting the election results based on lies. DeSantis....lol name any of the the many culture war laws he's put in place in florida. They are all liars duping you dummies.

Forum List

Back