In Case You are not Taking Trump's Lawsuits Seriously

Loser Trump.jpg

Currently Trump has nine lawsuits, and they have 12,000 Incident Reports and over 400 sworn Affidavits from witnesses. This is not counting the state recounts.

All you idiots on the left that think Trump's cases are a joke are in for a rude awakening

The lawsuits are a joke. Republicans aren't using the legal system, they are abusing it. The cases rely on hearsay, speculation, and outright lies. On the extremely rare case with a witness they are unreliable and lack credibility, some have even recanted when actually questioned by a judge. Lawyers are withdrawing to protect their licenses these cases are so frivolous.

You lost.

Get over it.

Who cares how many affidavits they have? They’re all useless.
You do realize an affidavit constitutes evidence in a court of law right? Just saying & hoping for something does not make it so.
Your feelings can't alter the evidence and a preponderance of evidence equals proof under the law
Just gossip, hearsay, and soothsay until proved otherwise in Court.

Just gossip, hearsay, and soothsay until proved otherwise in Court.

Sworn testimony under oath is not hearsay you ignorant assfuck. If it were it would not have been allowed to be submitted as an affidavit.

FUCK you liberals are ignorant fucks. Well, that explains why you are Liberals I guess.

The issue is not with us not taking him seriously. The issue is the courts aren't.
It is not just the courts not taking it seriously or the law firms dropping out of the suits. I really don't take the trump overthrow effort serious anymore either. I figure most people don't now, including a bunch of normal Republicans. The trumpers on here are not normal.

No, YOU are the joke. The lawsuits are real.
Are you a lawyer? Or are you just sdome leftwing punkass bitch. I am thinking the latter and not the former.

I am going to love watching you cry when Biden is denied his 270 ec votes.

Like I posted, Crazy Uncle, Trump is 1-20 in the courts. Their lawyers have outright said there is no fraud when pressed by the court. A judge threatened to sanction a Trump lawyer for wasting the court's time.

Just because you really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really want Trump to win does not mean they are winning in the courts.

One side isn't taking the lawsuits seriously, but it certainly isn't the Biden team.
I admit that I don't understand a lot of partisan political fluffery, but I saw the interview with Rudy on Fox this morning -- he is just so certain that this is gonna be an easy slam dunk for them in court that I do find myself thinking, "man, okay, I wonder...."

Of course, I've that kind of thing many times over the last 12 years or so. They go from being so damn certain to making weak excuses.

Fortunately, this stuff does have a fairly finite shelf life, so I'll assume we'll know one way or the other by inauguration day.

The lawsuits are a joke. Republicans aren't using the legal system, they are abusing it. The cases rely on hearsay, speculation, and outright lies. On the extremely rare case with a witness they are unreliable and lack credibility, some have even recanted when actually questioned by a judge. Lawyers are withdrawing to protect their licenses these cases are so frivolous.

You lost.

Get over it.
Goose and Gander am I right? Isn't that what the right was telling you for the last four years? And I'm sure you handled that well. You took it to heart didn't you?

You aren't a hypocrite at all... Are you?

You lost.

Get over it.
Goose and Gander am I right? Isn't that what the right was telling you for the last four years? And I'm sure you handled that well. You took it to heart didn't you?

You aren't a hypocrite at all... Are you?
Different situation.

You lost.

Get over it.

Different situation.

You lost.

Get over it.
*grins*

You would never do to others what they did to you and made you call them names. Right? After all... They are the deplorables. Not you. You aren't like them at all... Right?

Currently Trump has nine lawsuits, and they have 12,000 Incident Reports and over 400 sworn Affidavits from witnesses. This is not counting the state recounts.

All you idiots on the left that think Trump's cases are a joke are in for a rude awakening

Who cares how many affidavits they have? They’re all useless.

Why are they useless?

Forum List

Back