In Case You are not Taking Trump's Lawsuits Seriously

Who cares how many affidavits they have? They’re all useless.
I agree. Proof... This all means nothing without it.

My God. Your ignorance is frightening. When a criminal act is committed, witnesses are counted on AS evidence you imbecile.

If I charge you with exposing yourself in public, there will be no physical evidence. Eyewitnesses testimony will be used to convict you. Thats what an affidavit is, sworn witness testimony.

Like most democrats you are a brainless idiot.

Are you a lawyer?

Then shut your dick sucker

Affidavits need to come from a credible source and need to actually allege wrongdoing to have an effect. The affidavits filed don’t even do that.

According to a press release, Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel has confirmed about 12,000 incident reports and over 400 affidavits filed concerning potential voter fraud.

McDaniel appeared on Fox Business to provide the brief update. The chairwoman shared that the campaign has issued nine lawsuits currently nationwide.

Fox News received widespread backlash from voters after declaring an early victory for Joe Biden in Arizona and how Democrats would add five seats to the House. Voters were further incensed after the news station cut away from a press briefing with White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany. Many former fans of Fox have turned to alternative media, most notably Newsmax.

In addition to the Georgia recount beginning next week, McDaniel asserted that Wisconsin will also hold a recount in the near future.

“Affidavits are evidence because these are people testifying under oath that they saw in Detroit ballots coming in, they couldn’t get a clear picture from where they were coming from,” she said. “But they saw many being fed into machines that they were forced to backdate or told to backdate ballots, as election workers who were working in Detroit.”
Key word....potential..... potential doesn't cut it.... courts actually need EVIDENCE with PROOF....

and proof that shows the election could be overturned with this alleged fraud....

So far, our courts have ruled on all of their frivolous lawsuits, that they have shown no proof if such... They are 0 - 10 in court.

UPDATE

1 - 19 in court

Last edited:
You do realize an affidavit constitutes evidence in a court of law right? Just saying & hoping for something does not make it so.
Your feelings can't alter the evidence and a preponderance of evidence equals proof under the law

When the counting paused on 11/3/20, before the fabricated ballots started coming in

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Who cares how many affidavits they have? They’re all useless.

LOL. A sworn affidavit is considered evidence. Are you a lawyer?
Evidence isn't proof. You have to prove wrong doing was done. An affidavit is a start... Not a conclusion in and of itself.

I mean I'd happily draw up a affidavit that Biden and Harris are unfit for office. But why would anyone take that to mean that they are? I could absolutely do it. It just wouldn't mean anything.

I'm not a lawyer either.

My God. Your ignorance is frightening. When a criminal act is committed, witnesses are counted on AS evidence you imbecile.
Oh... I wish I would have seen this before my other post. Oh well... You got a freebie.

Forum List

Back