In Case You are not Taking Trump's Lawsuits Seriously

Currently Trump has nine lawsuits, and they have 12,000 Incident Reports and over 400 sworn Affidavits from witnesses. This is not counting the state recounts.

All you idiots on the left that think Trump's cases are a joke are in for a rude awakening

Who cares how many affidavits they have? They’re all useless.

Why are they useless?

It's already been admitted most of them are spam from an email campaign.

Currently Trump has nine lawsuits, and they have 12,000 Incident Reports and over 400 sworn Affidavits from witnesses. This is not counting the state recounts.

All you idiots on the left that think Trump's cases are a joke are in for a rude awakening

Why are they useless?

No it hasn't, nimrod. That's a Dim talking point, and nothing more.

The issue is not with us not taking him seriously. The issue is the courts aren't.

I see. I take it you have a crystal ball and you are personal friends will all the judges eh? I mean, that is the only way you could know such thing.

OR, it is more likely that you are just a lying sack of shit.

Just going on the past results.
Cause this is so much like the past

Very recent past. Trump hasn't had a positive result yet.

Meaningless babble has no meaning.

Try again.
Now you know... Will you continue? That's the question... What kind of person are you?

Edit: I don't expect an answer... It would be meaningless anyway. I'll watch your posts, that's the only thing that matters to the point.

LOL. A sworn affidavit is considered evidence. Are you a lawyer?
Evidence isn't proof. You have to prove wrong doing was done. An affidavit is a start... Not a conclusion in and of itself.

I mean I'd happily draw up a affidavit that Biden and Harris are unfit for office. But why would anyone take that to mean that they are? I could absolutely do it. It just wouldn't mean anything.

I'm not a lawyer either.
That’s because you don’t have any first-hand knowledge of the situation. I don’t have any first-hand knowledge of the situation. If these people claim to have firsthand knowledge of the situation they should be listen to and it should be decided if it really is firsthand knowledge.

No, YOU are the joke. The lawsuits are real.
Are you a lawyer? Or are you just sdome leftwing punkass bitch. I am thinking the latter and not the former.

I am going to love watching you cry when Biden is denied his 270 ec votes.

Like I posted, Crazy Uncle, Trump is 1-20 in the courts. Their lawyers have outright said there is no fraud when pressed by the court. A judge threatened to sanction a Trump lawyer for wasting the court's time.

Just because you really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really want Trump to win does not mean they are winning in the courts.
Just because you really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want Trump to lose does not mean they are losing in the courts

Meaningless babble has no meaning.

Then shut the fuck up you babbling baboon.

The chairman of the Federal Elections Commission (FEC) stated that he believes there is evidence of voter fraud and other alleged irregularities.

The fec chairman was replaced by tRump a few months ago just so he would be there to say that. His entire staff of experts disagrees.

You lost.

Get over it.

Why are they useless?

Yup, they have. Sorry for your luck.

Trump’s lawyer, Kory Langhofer, also admitted in court that some of the questionable affidavits in support of the suit were collected as part of an online evidence-gathering process that invited “spam.”

Why are they useless?

Yup, they have. Sorry for your luck.

Trump’s lawyer, Kory Langhofer, also admitted in court that some of the questionable affidavits in support of the suit were collected as part of an online evidence-gathering process that invited “spam.”

Well that certainly proves it.

What a fucking moron. Your link doesn't point at anything the lists the lawsuits that have been rejected. It points at horseshit.

What a fucking moron. Your link doesn't point at anything the lists the lawsuits that have been rejected. It points at horseshit.

Crepitus is a real piece of work. His parent are no doubt quite embarrassed.

I saw an interesting quote about Biden supporters recently. It goes are they stupid because they’re Democrats or are they Democrats because they’re stupid.

They are Democrats because they’re stupid. You have to be dumb as a rock to agree with their policies.

That’s because you don’t have any first-hand knowledge of the situation. I don’t have any first-hand knowledge of the situation. If these people claim to have firsthand knowledge of the situation they should be listen to and it should be decided if it really is firsthand knowledge.
That's exactly right... You find more evidence than just their word. Without it... Their word means nothing. The affidavit needs corroborating evidence.

Forum List

Back