In Case You are not Taking Trump's Lawsuits Seriously

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020
Currently Trump has nine lawsuits, and they have 12,000 Incident Reports and over 400 sworn Affidavits from witnesses. This is not counting the state recounts.

All you idiots on the left that think Trump's cases are a joke are in for a rude awakening

• Banned

According to a press release, Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel has confirmed about 12,000 incident reports and over 400 affidavits filed concerning potential voter fraud.

McDaniel appeared on Fox Business to provide the brief update. The chairwoman shared that the campaign has issued nine lawsuits currently nationwide.

Fox News received widespread backlash from voters after declaring an early victory for Joe Biden in Arizona and how Democrats would add five seats to the House. Voters were further incensed after the news station cut away from a press briefing with White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany. Many former fans of Fox have turned to alternative media, most notably Newsmax.

In addition to the Georgia recount beginning next week, McDaniel asserted that Wisconsin will also hold a recount in the near future.

“Affidavits are evidence because these are people testifying under oath that they saw in Detroit ballots coming in, they couldn’t get a clear picture from where they were coming from,” she said. “But they saw many being fed into machines that they were forced to backdate or told to backdate ballots, as election workers who were working in Detroit.”

One side isn't taking the lawsuits seriously, but it certainly isn't the Biden team.

Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 4.58.23 PM.png

The issue is not with us not taking him seriously. The issue is the courts aren't.

I see. I take it you have a crystal ball and you are personal friends will all the judges eh? I mean, that is the only way you could know such thing.

OR, it is more likely that you are just a lying sack of shit.

Just going on the past results.

LOL. A sworn affidavit is considered evidence. Are you a lawyer?
Nope. But here’s how those affidavits are being received so far:

Who cares how many affidavits they have? They’re all useless.
I agree. Proof... This all means nothing without it.

My God. Your ignorance is frightening. When a criminal act is committed, witnesses are counted on AS evidence you imbecile.

If I charge you with exposing yourself in public, there will be no physical evidence. Eyewitnesses testimony will be used to convict you. Thats what an affidavit is, sworn witness testimony.

Like most democrats you are a brainless idiot.

Are you a lawyer?

Then shut your dick sucker

Forum List

Back