In all seriousness

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
In all seriousness..

I often had times when I wanted to leave the Christian 'faith'. I admit.. I even tried to open an account with a ex christian forum.. I had to wait too long for a response so I dissed that too.

It isn't about patience. I think I know what it's about.. for myself.

It's about this.

When They are All together there, as in when They make sense, when They can be 'followed' along in logic and reason, then it's all okay. The problem starts when They don't seem to make sense. When there is no logic or reason that is 'follow-able'. And then to add to that, to those times, the need for 'self' to keep up with Them while They are making no sense, that is just sand to the sinking. So what to do next? Ditch the sinking ride and try to save your life.. After all the years of knowing just Whom and by Whom 'life' was being saved With and By, and even Because of, it comes to needing to ditch all those years spent.. not only in front of the t.v watching about Them, but actually living With Them. And it can get 'strange'; really really strange. But it happens. I guess it does.. After all, I see so many that already has 'jumped' ship to save their life. And yes, I admit, I tried also.... sort of.. but not being able to.... the planks weren't set out fast enough.. So I needed to get back on board... to save my life.

But yes... it's when They don't make sense, regardless of 'faith'; after all if being persuaded that my death is much more imminent than Them being Good while on Their Ship, I guess 'faith' would be needing re-persuasion or edification. However, sometimes edification also is as rare as men who are upright in The Way and who have not gone after many inventions.

This world is covered with asphalt..

Yeah, and?

What do you mean, yeah, and?

Think about it... If the majority of this planet might be covered under asphalt, how the heck is the Earth supposed to even be 'seen'? How is the Earth even supposed to be appreciated and the reason Praise is offered up? How? Are we to offer up Praise because the Earth is being 'covered' by asphalt?

So sometimes the things of the world makes no sense and yet to hold on to life by holding onto Who They Are... that is 1 thing... but when even that relationship of self and Them begin making no sense and no logic and no way to keep up with 'no-sense-ibilty', the only thing 'self' might be able to do next is to 'save' life.

• Banned
I was once told that a relationship is a 2 way-ed street. One going this way, the other going that way... Or both going in the same direction...

If one going this way and the other going that... well, there is the 'sharing' then that is an aspect of that relationship. If both streets go in the same direction, then it's about knowing who is the better driver of the vehicle being driven...

But still.. a 2 way street.

When both aspects are missing or are being neglected.. the sharing and the expertise, and if both are coming from the same person in that relationship, things can begin to not make any sense..

Have you ever sat in a middle of an 'intervention' discussion?

One side wants the 'victim' to be well and the other side, the victim, finds nothing wrong with his or her having become a 'victim'.

And so the talk goes on and on. The one side gives reasons and explanations of why the person has become a 'victim'... I can hear it, I can understand it, but for some reason maybe I read too much between the lines... The victim doesn't seem to be grasping what is being said...

And so the 'victim' goes on and asks, then why? Why did you, or Why did you not... Why...

So the first set gives explanations, the second asks 'why'.

Sometimes it is the same but without the second asking 'why'. Rather it's more of a 'it's still your bad side'. 'I really don't need you here being that concerned for me'. And at this point the one side has to give explanations and reasons again as to why they are.. The victim doesn't seem to understand though...

What might be the reason for the discussions to have begun in the very first place? Maybe the downward spiral got to the point where the next spiral down might be a real hospital visit or a real ambulance ride. Still, the victim, just like many young ones in the world, thinks to themselves, 'it can never happen to me', or 'it wouldn't ever happen to me'.

It can happen, even with Them around.. But just imagine how much more it can when They, all of a sudden, stop being completely Themselves and They are not altogether there... They just seem to have lost reason and logic for 'self'/myself to be able to see and hear and even to be able to 'follow along' as Logical and Reasonable and soon even to the point of viewing Them as Trustworthy.

Why? Because of the time spent in the others' 'interventions' rather than in my own 'life'.

You gotta understand that without too many 'outlets' to work with, to 'get' away for a bit and maybe even stay away for awhile, the shoulders are always needing to rub against each other. Not all places on Earth comes with miles and miles of open highways..

I mean in all honesty, who exactly is the one being/needing 'intervention' for? Myself or the others? If for myself, maybe it would help them to let me know for what 'victimization' they are seeking to help me be better from?

Or was I not 'reading' in between the lines well enough?

Still.. do you see? Can you hear ? It doesn't matter what or why or if.. what matters is when? And How? And possibly, 'can you help with provisions'???

Imagine.. the one says this and that for the victim.. 'Sure', the victim says. The one side says, 'Okay, so when are you going to start'? The victim says, 'Are you not going to help me'? The one side says, 'You should be able to do that on your own'.

And here the others are, round the room, listening and trying to follow the reasoning and the logic.

Okay.. so how long has since passed? Or has nothing been heard yet? Or has nothing been received by Them yet? Are They altogether there? Are They okay? Because when They are, all things go very well. When they are not... Then what would any be able to expect?

Unless it is Their Own Accusation that makes the 'victim' seemingly and deliberately being as NOT wanting to comply.... But wait... Did they not hear about the 'Provisions' that were necessary for the body?

(J)ames 2:16 "And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?"

Last edited:
I was once told that a relationship is a 2 way-ed street. One going this way, the other going that way... Or both going in the same direction...

If one going this way and the other going that... well, there is the 'sharing' then that is an aspect of that relationship. If both streets go in the same direction, then it's about knowing who is the better driver of the vehicle being driven...

But still.. a 2 way street.

When both aspects are missing or are being neglected.. the sharing and the expertise, and if both are coming from the same person in that relationship, things can begin to not make any sense..

Have you ever sat in a middle of an 'intervention' discussion?

One side wants the 'victim' to be well and the other side, the victim, finds nothing wrong with his or her having become a 'victim'.

And so the talk goes on and on. The one side gives reasons and explanations of why the person has become a 'victim'... I can hear it, I can understand it, but for some reason maybe I read too much between the lines... The victim doesn't seem to be grasping what is being said...

And so the 'victim' goes on and asks, then why? Why did you, or Why did you not... Why...

So the first set gives explanations, the second asks 'why'.

Sometimes it is the same but without the second asking 'why'. Rather it's more of a 'it's still your bad side'. 'I really don't need you here being that concerned for me'. And at this point the one side has to give explanations and reasons again as to why they are.. The victim doesn't seem to understand though...

Where can I get some of what you are smoking? You're not making any sense.

• Banned
Well... supposedly the relationship is supposed to be a 2 way street.. involving 2 persons... unless the other is seeking additional relationships..

So the whole 'family' thing is brought into view... *Okay, I say.. forgive me... I didn't realize what I was getting into or what I have gotten into... Could you possibly assist, though, so I can help myself remove myself from this 'family' thing to which I'm being more of someone I, I, not you, DON'T want to be. Would that be possible? If by any means of grace or kindness or Mercy? Could it be possible, please?

Last edited:
  • Banned
You see... if it's about God and The LORD and The Christ Messiah... fine.. God bless and Praise! Amen.

But could I also work out MY OWN salvation with my own Fear and my OWN Trembling, please?

Philippians 2:12 "Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;"

Because I'm sorry to inform you but this 'salvation' thing is beginning to become very unsavory and almost to the point of depersuading. To be very honest, I do know that there WAS a time when Salvation was 'savory', when The Walk with Them was 'Savory'.. But to be honest, with all sincerity, I really can't remember too much of those times or days or even 'ways'. So please, would you mind?

While I might still find joy and goodness with smiling and saying 'hello'.

So fine.. I wrote an entry.. and? Have They heard? Have They received? Are They okay? Because I'm not thinking I'm doing too well here...

Why is it that it seems as if I can be more afloat than drowning?

Well, all the E.R visits and such.. I think I wore out my limit.. It's time for another 'way'.

Because of these E.R visits, I think it actually helps the 'others' think that their 'strange' ways of thinking their deception is actually more 'covered' than it is makes Them seem even 'stranger'.

Because if They have actually gotten to this point using illogic, then Where is The LOGOS?

As it always has been, for many, it's like this..

It's either Yes, or it's either No. It's either Yes, I want that or it's No, I do not.

But it isn't nor has it ever been, That just doesn't Exist.

So here.. let me give a clearer example.

Proverbs 29:27 "An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked."

There are 4.

unjust
just
upright in The Way
wicked

you get to choose which you are in..

If you choose 'unjust', you will be 'abomination' to the 'just'. If you are 'just', you will not be 'abomination' to yourself...

If you choose 'wicked', you will have the upright in The Way to be your abomination. If you are upright in The Way, you will have the wicked being whom you are being 'abomination' to...

Now how the 'just' and the 'wicked' deal with those that are 'abominations' unto them, that is 'their' decision to make. The 'just' will react a certain way to the 'unjust'. The wicked will react a certain way to the upright in The Way.

And if you get an environment where the majority are unjust and wicked, then where in God's Name would the just and upright in The Way even have a chance?

If this doesn't make too much sense to you because you have never seen 'humans' living among each other to this level, I can understand.. But surely, They would know, right?

Here's another example.. This might be easier to grasp..

Imagine a Rabbi.. an Upright Rabbi in Y'srael doing everything Godly, daily.. Now imagine if this Rabbi was all of a sudden needing to live among the neighbors' young rowdy crowd who showed no respect and held every Older person in contempt. Let us just imagine.. What might you think the Rabbi might think? That he should 'imagine' his whole life, being a Rabbi and living as a Rabbi, as being 'wrong'?

But definitely honors to that Rabbi. Poor would be the other one who wouldn't have the means to find another location to live as previously, lifelong, lived.

So the question of how a person would get self into that situation arises.. how would anyone get them self into a situation where they would be that low in ability to relocate after living Godly for the entire previous life? Circumstances. Maybe that person wasn't able to work due to the family's need for him/her to be at home most of the days and weeks. Things like this..

One of the most frightening things I have ever experienced is seeing a very intelligent wise person needing to spend such excessive time without the use of his intelligence and wisdom that when the time came for that intelligence and wisdom to be needed, crucially, all that person was able to say, after the 'wrong' was committed, was 'I wasn't prepared for that', or 'I didn't know that could have happened'.

Last edited:
In all seriousness..

I often had times when I wanted to leave the Christian 'faith'. I admit.. I even tried to open an account with a ex christian forum.. I had to wait too long for a response so I dissed that too.

It's about this.

When They are All together there, as in when They make sense, when They can be 'followed' along in logic and reason, then it's all okay. The problem starts when They don't seem to make sense. When there is no logic or reason that is 'follow-able'. And then to add to that, to those times, the need for 'self' to keep up with Them while They are making no sense, that is just sand to the sinking. So what to do next? Ditch the sinking ride and try to save your life.. After all the years of knowing just Whom and by Whom 'life' was being saved With and By, and even Because of, it comes to needing to ditch all those years spent.. not only in front of the t.v watching about Them, but actually living With Them. And it can get 'strange'; really really strange. But it happens. I guess it does.. After all, I see so many that already has 'jumped' ship to save their life. And yes, I admit, I tried also.... sort of.. but not being able to.... the planks weren't set out fast enough.. So I needed to get back on board... to save my life.

But yes... it's when They don't make sense, regardless of 'faith'; after all if being persuaded that my death is much more imminent than Them being Good while on Their Ship, I guess 'faith' would be needing re-persuasion or edification. However, sometimes edification also is as rare as men who are upright in The Way and who have not gone after many inventions.

Yeah, and?

Think about it... If the majority of this planet might be covered under asphalt, how the heck is the Earth supposed to even be 'seen'? How is the Earth even supposed to be appreciated and the reason Praise is offered up? How? Are we to offer up Praise because the Earth is being 'covered' by asphalt?

So sometimes the things of the world makes no sense and yet to hold on to life by holding onto Who They Are... that is 1 thing... but when even that relationship of self and Them begin making no sense and no logic and no way to keep up with 'no-sense-ibilty', the only thing 'self' might be able to do next is to 'save' life.
Fuck you. With your lousy assumptions. Go wet a bed with the peacock lady here on USMB.

• Banned
Amen.. Peace be unto those that deserve honor..

(SAW) and Selah.

In all seriousness..

It's about this.

Carpe denim, take the day or win the day for tomorrow may never come.

Yeah, and?

In all seriousness..

It's about this.

Yeah, and?

You're too dumb to leave the Christian faith.

In all seriousness..

It's about this.

Yeah, and?

You think about yourself too much-start doing things for other people.

Forum List

Back