‘Impeachable whatever’: GOP floats impeaching Biden for ... something

The Ukrainian company clearly stated he was hired for the influence his name might bring. Was it even a crime in the Ukraine to hire him based on that? Was it a crime for him to accept the job? The Neo-GOP has tried to conditional ya'll to blindly accept the equivocation with the Dirty Don's attempted strong arm ploy.......
It was a crime for Biden to get him the job and to receive part of the proceeds. Biden then proceeded to obstruct justice to keep his son employed.

It wasn't about revenge.
It wasn't. (well there were some who were still pissed about the Whitewater to Sex scandal investigation), But the Neo-GOP House members current talk is all about revenge.
It was about keeping Zelenskyy quiet. They had to make sure Zelenskyy didn't give Trump any info about the Biden's, so they created this phony impeachment thing.

There was no investigation of the Biden's nor was the DNC server in the Ukraine.

You got one part right, he was hired for influence and they got their moneys worth too. He was hired as an insurance policy plain and simple.
I got it all right. Not a crime what Burisma did. Not a crime what Biden did.

The Neo-GOP is the "Conditioning" King.

Impeachment over the border would be interesting. Of course then it would open up the Republicans to questions like...'well you're in Congress, what did you do about it?'

“Republicans have been cuing up a potential impeachment of President Biden if they take back control of Congress in the midterm elections.

Now they just need to figure out what they might actually impeach him for.”

Impeachment as a partisan weapon.

And needless to say, Republicans will make the same claim with regard to both times Trump was impeached.
He sold a Billion Barrels of Oil to a Chinese Oil Company where Hunter "Crack Head" Biden worked.

I am thinking Chinese Collusion sounds about right.

Cool do you have documentation Biden worked there, and documentaiton oil was sold to them from the SPR in a non impartial manner?

I got it all right. Not a crime what Burisma did. Not a crime what Biden did.

The Neo-GOP is the "Conditioning" King.

We will never know if a crime was committed because Zelenskyy never told Trump anything, and he certainly wouldn't now. But what we're talking about here is pure common sense. There was only one reason to hire this washed out drug addict, and that was for protection. It's not speculation either given he forced Ukraine to fire Shokin.

Clinton wasn’t in office.

Trump was.

What difference does that make? It's either legal or illegal to do it. In any case you can never show me in the telephone transcript where Trump threatened Zelenskyy or the US aid. It isn't there. The Communists just made it up.

Forum List

Back