‘Impeachable whatever’: GOP floats impeaching Biden for ... something

There you go folks. That’s what you’d be voting for if you vote Republican
Did you forget that the Dems did it twice, and were talking about it in 2016 before Trump even took office?

Who am I kidding? Of course you forgot about it. You have no self awareness.

Did you forget that the Dems did it twice, and were talking about it in 2016 before Trump even took office?

Who am I kidding? Of course you forgot about it. You have no self awareness.
The Dems Impeached Trump twice?

You bet they did. For very specific reasons

1. Attempting to force a foreign power to help him get re-elected. More than a few GOP Senators who voted not to convict admitted that he was probably guilty but said the voters should decide if he should be removed. They did

2. His responsibility for Jan 6

He was NOT Impeached for his actions regarding Russia in the 2016 election although he probably should have been

The Dems were talking about impeachment in November 2016, BEFORE Trump even took office. They just needed a "reason."

I say fuck reasons.

Every president from here on out WILL and SHOULD be impeached.
Since they lost the House during that election how were they planning on doing that? Furthermore, when they did take back the House, Speaker Pelosi took impeachment off the table.

“Republicans have been cuing up a potential impeachment of President Biden if they take back control of Congress in the midterm elections.

Now they just need to figure out what they might actually impeach him for.”

Impeachment as a partisan weapon.

And needless to say, Republicans will make the same claim with regard to both times Trump was impeached.
Don't need a reason. Impeachment is a "political process". Remember?

The Democrats set the precedent of baseless impeachments.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Since they lost the House during that election how were they planning on doing that?

Who knows. These morons think they can change the climate or that a man can become a woman by wearing dresses and putting on lipstick.

Take note of the dates:

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
The Dems Impeached Trump twice?

You bet they did. For very specific reasons

1. Attempting to force a foreign power to help him get re-elected. More than a few GOP Senators who voted not to convict admitted that he was probably guilty but said the voters should decide if he should be removed. They did

2. His responsibility for Jan 6

He was NOT Impeached for his actions regarding Russia in the 2016 election although he probably should have been

Well there you go. The Communists set the standards and we are going to follow them. Impeached because he asked the leader of another country for a favor, and impeached him again for the actions other people took.

“Republicans have been cuing up a potential impeachment of President Biden if they take back control of Congress in the midterm elections.

And needless to say, Republicans will make the same claim with regard to both times Trump was impeached.

Taking bribes from China, and other countries as the sitting President....not to forget as the sitting Vice President under obama...for a start.....

Using the FBI, DOJ to target his political opposition.....for a second.....

Republicans ‘impeaching’ President Biden isn’t about ‘removing’ President Biden from office – because they know that would never happen.

It’s about the right’s partisan weaponization of the impeachment process

And the Communists thought they could get rid of Trump by impeachment?

I think Republicans should impeach Biden if he extorts Ukraine or attacks the Capitol

He already extorted Ukraine, to get the investigator taken off of his sons company, and the democrat party blm and antifa shock troops already burned, looted and murdered Americans for 7 months while he was Vice President, injuring 400 police officers, murdering about 40 Americans, burning and looting police stations, and causing 2 billion in damage...

What did he know and when did he know it in relation to that violence?

-Impeaching Biden over mandating masks for Federal Workers (which is legal for him to do)
-Impeaching Biden for putting a hold on evictions during the height of Covid.

All I can say is:
1664295607368.jpeg

-Impeaching Biden over mandating masks for Federal Workers (which is legal for him to do)
-Impeaching Biden for putting a hold on evictions during the height of Covid.

All I can say is:
View attachment 702218

Taking bribes from foreign countries as President of the United States, and since we can now impeach people when they are out of office, thanks to the democrats, taking bribes as Vice President, and extorting the Ukraine government to fire a prosecutor to protect hunter biden....

How about crapping his diaper in front of the Pope?
And as usual, comical being lectured on bogus impeachment by a dimwit Dimmer.

Who knows. These morons think they can change the climate or that a man can become a woman by wearing dresses and putting on lipstick.

Take note of the dates:

As I noted earlier, your link also include the fact that, "Under U.S. law, the majority-Republican House of Representatives would have to initiate the motion to impeach Trump, while the Republican-majority Senate would try the impeachment."

As I noted earlier, your link also include the fact that, "Under U.S. law, the majority-Republican House of Representatives would have to initiate the motion to impeach Trump, while the Republican-majority Senate would try the impeachment."

The fact is they were talking about it as soon as he took office. In other words weaponizing impeachment. Now you're objecting if Republicans do the same.

Forum List

Back