‘Impeachable whatever’: GOP floats impeaching Biden for ... something

It wasn't. (well there were some who were still pissed about the Whitewater to Sex scandal investigation), But the Neo-GOP House members current talk is all about revenge.

Now it is, yes. But remember who threw the first punch.

There was no investigation of the Biden's nor was the DNC server in the Ukraine.

I don't know what the DNC server has to do with this, but you can't launch an investigation without any evidence of wrongdoing. That's what Trump was trying to find out from Zelenskyy.

That "\favor" was an ask for a foreign power to help Trump attack his political rival in order to influence a Presidential election. An ILLEGAL act.

That he set the stage for and encouraged
Trump also facilitated the rightwing terrorist attack on 1/6 – Trump knew that his terrorist supporters were coming to his rally armed and Trump wanted to allow them to continue doing so: “They’re not here to hurt me.”

Indeed, Trump wanted to lead his armed terrorist supporters to the Capitol Building.

And for more than two hours Trump did nothing while his terrorist supporters launched their coup attempt.

Trump’s second impeachment was more than appropriate, warranted, and justified.

Trump also facilitated the rightwing terrorist attack on 1/6 – Trump knew that his terrorist supporters were coming to his rally armed and Trump wanted to allow them to continue doing so: “They’re not here to hurt me.”

Indeed, Trump wanted to lead his armed terrorist supporters to the Capitol Building.

And for more than two hours Trump did nothing while his terrorist supporters launched their coup attempt.

Trump’s second impeachment was more than appropriate, warranted, and justified.

When you have to use lies to support your claim, you already lost the argument.

What difference does that make? It's either legal or illegal to do it. In any case you can never show me in the telephone transcript where Trump threatened Zelenskyy or the US aid. It isn't there. The Communists just made it up.
It makes a huge amount of difference.

You’ve heard of abuse of office, haven’t you? Utilizing government power for a personal gain is illegal.

Trump was acting in his official capacity when he asked Zelensky to do him a favor.

Here's an idea. Pass a bill that deals with immigration.

Gonna report that too asshole?
The racist, bigoted, hateful right would never agree to such a thing.

Conservatives aren’t interested in immigration reform, they want to stop immigration altogether – consistent with white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.

Here's an idea. Pass a bill that deals with immigration.

Gonna report that too asshole?

There is nothing to deal with immigration as far as Congress is concerned. Our immigration policies are fine. We allow a million people a year to become citizens of this country every year. We hand out nearly the same amount in VISA's and green cards every year. So when you say pass laws that deal with immigration, what you really mean is what we have with this traitor Biden--open borders.

It makes a huge amount of difference.

You’ve heard of abuse of office, haven’t you? Utilizing government power for a personal gain is illegal.

Trump was acting in his official capacity when he asked Zelensky to do him a favor.

Abuse of power. You mean like using a federal agency like the FBI to find your daughters diary? That kind of abuse of power? Or when he threatened Ukraine to get rid of the guy that was on the back of the company that was paying his son millions of dollars to sit home and do nothing?

Abuse of power is giving an ultimatum which Trump never did. Learn English. Asking is not the same as insisting or threatening.

So is threatening people to get a shot they don't want. So we'll keep that in mind for impeachment #1 next year.

How does getting vaccinated personally benefit Biden?

It doesn’t. Therefore it’s not anything like Trump asking Zelensky to slander Biden.

Please think before you post.

How does getting vaccinated personally benefit Biden?

It doesn’t. Therefore it’s not anything like Trump asking Zelensky to slander Biden.

Please think before you post.

I suggest you do the same because Trump didn't ask Zelenskyy to slander anybody. He asked him to look into it. Now show me the law that states a President can't ask for a favor, or that it's an impeachable offense? Oh, that's right, you can't because it's a complete leftist lie.

I suggest you do the same because Trump didn't ask Zelenskyy to slander anybody. He asked him to look into it. Now show me the law that states a President can't ask for a favor, or that it's an impeachable offense? Oh, that's right, you can't because it's a complete leftist lie.
He told Zelensky to announce there was a formal investigation into Biden’s activity in Ukraine.

And if he did, it probably would help Zelensky with what he wanted, like a visit to the White House.

Abuse of office is against the law. This is what abuse of office looks like.

Forum List

Back