Impeach Trump again

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Apparently, that's the Democrats' go-to fix. Racism bad, orange-man mean tweets. Russian collusion. Ignore Hinter Biden crack baby Burisma, Ignore the huge surge in gas prices and the food shortages. Squirrel!

Last edited:
How drunk are you? Your topics tonight are making me worried for you.

You can't impeach a private citizen. They can't go take Trump from his house and impeach him.

You can't impeach a private citizen. They can't go take Trump from his house and impeach him.
Then why was he tried after his term ended, when the only option was to remove him from office? He was already out!

• Banned

Really? You question my posts, but didn't question the sober and impeccable democrats impeach Trump TWICE EVEN after he was out of office? These are the same people that are in office NOW, because they are so balanced and reasonable?

Last edited:

Really, the dems still managed to persecute, err, "impeach" Trump TWICE even though he wasn't in office any more. And the persecution goes on, with this inane January 6th "insurrection" nonsense. Lets ignore the democrats and the race riots in 2020 nonsense. Nah. Can't have that.

Trump called for Destruction and Violence in every Blue City?
Name a Democrat who called for destruction and violence anywhere?

Now name a disgraced, twice impeached pathological liar who asked his supporters to "Stop the Steal", to which they attacked a free and fair election being officially counted and recognized and caused the deaths of multiple people, all while smashing up the Capitol and defecating in the hallways.

Fucking animals.

Now name a disgraced, twice impeached pathological liar who asked his supporters to "Stop the Steal", to which they attacked a free and fair election being officially counted and recognized and caused the deaths of multiple people, all while smashing up the Capitol and defecating in the hallways.
Every Democrat in NYC, Miami and Chicago who took part in the carnage that you approve of.
You think thugs aren't Democrats?

That's strange.....used to be you had to have a real crime to impeach a president.....but lying Democrats don't need one.
They just impeached him twice because they wanted to harass him till Jan 6th....and pulled this coup replacing him with a wandering....stumbling shit-machine.

Fucking animals.
Maxine Waters.
But they don't have to say anything when their actions do the talking for them.

That's strange.....used to be you had to have a real crime to impeach a president.....but lying Democrats don't need one.
They just impeached him twice because they wanted to harass him till Jan 6th....and pulled this coup replacing him with a wandering....stumbling shit-machine.
Oh shut up, Spock, good grief. Just for one night shut up

Forum List

Back