Impeach Trump again

The definition of insanity is repeating the same behavior over and over again and expecting different results. Impeaching Trump twice fits into that category. Especially since they never proved Trump did anything wrong...ever.

I don't know which is more scarry: 81 million (24%) electoral votes are so completely clueless, so goddamn DUMB to vote for pandering Alsheimer's poster boy or we had the election stolen from us. Either way, it's disturbing.

I don't know which is more scarry: 81 million (24%) electoral votes are so completely clueless, so goddamn DUMB to vote for pandering Alsheimer's poster boy or we had the election stolen from us. Either way, it's disturbing.
It's more likely they were duped into voting against Trump than for Biden. There was also the classic "Bait and Switch" where Biden was marketed as the old soft shoe centrist who would bring us together. How'd that work out? :auiqs.jpg:

That's how she rolls. I think she is on some pretty heavy prescriptions.

Or should be.

That's how she rolls. I think she is on some pretty heavy prescriptions.

Or should be.
MaryL is on a very heavy prescription. I found her water mug.

1649390171620.png

Oh shut up, Spock, good grief. Just for one night shut up
LMAO!!!! You don't have to tell me how much the truth hurts. You libs are constantly living in a world of fantasy....and whenever someone makes you see the truth it really pisses you off.
That's why seeing what the Democraps are doing to this country doesn't bother you. You figure we all had it coming anyway.

77b3a0a22818e071c8d41f083ac81da0.gif

Forum List

Back