I’m the first Kenyan-American to be president

He said, during a 45-minute speech to the country that focused mostly on economic development: “I am proud to be the first American president to come to Kenya. And of course, I’m the first Kenyan-American to be president of the United States. That goes without saying.”

Read more at Obama I m the 1st Kenyan-American president

AMAZING..., isn't it ? ! ? ! ? ! ?, first time he ever spoke the truth.
And Kennedy and Reagan were Irish-American Presidents. Your point?

Well Kennedy and Reagan both met the eligibility requirements for the office; Obama, not so much
Awwwwwww....still butt hurt?

No, just laughing at the Fluffers.

Yes, we know Obama is a fake.

That would explain why he didn't know how many states are in the USA
You seem confused. I was referring to the sign. Its an old, debunked, well work piece of conspiracy gibberish.

snopes.com Welcome to Kenya Birthplace of Barack Obama

But you didn't know that because you didn't fact check anything. You may want to start.

57 states, Sees dead people, Corpse-men, yeah, sure sounds like he wasn't born in the USA

Says the guy that couldn't be bothered to fact check his own posts. And didn't realize he was vomiting up a half decade old conspiracy theory that had comically easy to debunk.

And you wonder why your drivel is relegated to the conspiracy forums.

Huh.

Obama lied to his publisher, right?

No! Wait! Bush intercepted the FedEx from the publisher that Obama was supposed to fact check and crossed out Hawaii and wrote in Kenya! Amiright? What else makes sense? Bush! Had to be Bush that wrote Kenya there

^ Not debunked. Obama told us he was born in Kenya

And once again- a Birther demonstrating his ability to lie- and speculate and use innuendo.

So, how did this happen? Obama told the publisher that he was born in Hawaii but the publisher decided to put their integrity at risk and without checking, write in Kenya?

Publisher: Barack Maobamama, a gay Kenyan, Muslim with Communist parents and upbringing...

You seem confused. I was referring to the sign. Its an old, debunked, well work piece of conspiracy gibberish.

snopes.com Welcome to Kenya Birthplace of Barack Obama

But you didn't know that because you didn't fact check anything. You may want to start.

57 states, Sees dead people, Corpse-men, yeah, sure sounds like he wasn't born in the USA

Says the guy that couldn't be bothered to fact check his own posts. And didn't realize he was vomiting up a half decade old conspiracy theory that had comically easy to debunk.

Huh.

No! Wait! Bush intercepted the FedEx from the publisher that Obama was supposed to fact check and crossed out Hawaii and wrote in Kenya! Amiright? What else makes sense? Bush! Had to be Bush that wrote Kenya there

And once again- a Birther demonstrating his ability to lie- and speculate and use innuendo.

So, how did this happen? Obama told the publisher that he was born in Hawaii but the publisher decided to put their integrity at risk and without checking, write in Kenya?

Why do you want me to act like a Birther? I have far to much self respect for that.

This is what we know

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Huh.

Why do you want me to act like a Birther? I have far to much self respect for that.

This is what we know

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

She's paid by Obama, of course she's going to lie for him

Huh.

This is what we know

Real Headline on why the publisher suddenly changed her story: Woman paid by Obama does whatever Obama tells her.

Who else is shocked that a Publisher paid by Obama is now changing her tune?

Bueller? Anyone?

This is what we know

I never told my publisher I was born in Kenya

This is what we know

I never told my publisher I was born in Kenya

But why do you kick your dog?

Real Headline on why the publisher suddenly changed her story: Woman paid by Obama does whatever Obama tells her.

Who else is shocked that a Publisher paid by Obama is now changing her tune?

Bueller? Anyone?

But what's the point, if it's totally made-up crap? Isn't that kind of, I dunno what you'd call it, maybe... a complete waste of one's time?

Nah. Its fun to make the democrats defend this piece of shit. Pick better leaders for your party and maybe you won't have such a hard time defending the pieces of shit.

The Truth is never a "piece of shit", sir.

None of this Birferism Bullshit is a debate about O'bama. It's a debate about Birfers and their tenuous relationship with documented fact. It says absolutely nothing about O'bama. It speaks volumes about partisan hack Denialism.

Is that what you effing morons call Obama now? The truth? ROFL Maybe you have a better reason for Obama being a piece of shit other than he heritage?

Once again you're melting down into a hissyfit. Doncha think it's about time to grow up?

I haven't been posting about O'bama. I've been posting about the practice of Denialism. Try to morph it into some kind of personality thing all you like but Truth is Truth, and bullshit is bullshit. And I know which side of that I'm on.

Again -- grow the fuck up.

Nah. Its fun to make the democrats defend this piece of shit. Pick better leaders for your party and maybe you won't have such a hard time defending the pieces of shit.

None of this Birferism Bullshit is a debate about O'bama. It's a debate about Birfers and their tenuous relationship with documented fact. It says absolutely nothing about O'bama. It speaks volumes about partisan hack Denialism.
Is that what you effing morons call Obama now? The truth? ROFL Maybe you have a better reason for Obama being a piece of shit other than he heritage?

You mad.

He be. In both senses of the word.
ROFL fuck you pogo

No, fuck the idea of making shit up, like you just did. Fuck that.

Once again you're melting down into a hissyfit. Doncha think it's about time to grow up?

I haven't been posting about O'bama. I've been posting about the practice of Denialism. Try to morph it into some kind of personality thing all you like but Truth is Truth, and bullshit is bullshit. And I know which side of that I'm on.

You mad.

ROFL fuck you pogo

Not my fault you lack the intelligence to follow a thread.

You mad.

ROFL fuck you pogo

Actually it IS your fault you move goalposts around, post strawmen and then can't back them up. Let alone the whole "morons" meltdown. Nobody else made you do that. Part of growing up is what we call 'taking responsibility for your own actions'.

ROFL fuck you pogo

Actually it IS your fault you move goalposts around, post strawmen and then can't back them up. Let alone the whole "morons" meltdown. Nobody else made you do that.
Is there a point in there? I thought this was the trash Obama thread... did I miss something?

ROFL fuck you pogo

Actually it IS your fault you move goalposts around, post strawmen and then can't back them up. Let alone the whole "morons" meltdown. Nobody else made you do that.
Is there a point in there? I thought this was the trash Obama thread... did I miss something?

You just make any thread your participate in the 'trash Obama' thread- and as usual- you missed everything.

So Obama told her that he was born in Kenya?

Birthers demonstrating once again they cannot read

Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

LOL

Sure, they just picked a birth country at RANDOM and hit Kenya!

LOL

What Rubes these Democrats be

Birthers demonstrating once again they cannot read

Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

So, she either lied then or is lying now, or is just plain not good at her job.

See- you are now showing you don't understand what a lie is- or you are lying- which is it?

To Lie: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive

Did she make an untrue statement in the pamphlet? Yes. Was she attempting to deceive? There is no evidence that she was- once again you are Speculating.

All of these publications mentioned Obama's place of birth- all but one noting 'Hawaii'.

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

You are the one speculating. Is she completely stupid and got the place of birth wrong? Did Obana not see the phamplet for 16 years? You stretch logic to the limit in your defense of this woman who obviously lied in the original phamplet, probably to make him seem more exotic and at the time it didn't seem to matter. And she lies now saying it was not intentional.

I am not sure how someone makes such a fundamental "fact checking" mistake and you poo poo it. You act like I am making something up because she is trying to cover her ass now that the shit has hit the fan.

Does it mean Obama was born in Kenya, absolutely not. Does it obviously indicate a intentional mis-representation of the truth, absolutly.

Forum List

Back