I’m the first Kenyan-American to be president

It doesn't matter where he was born if his mother is a US citizen.....unless he gave up his citizenship voluntarily.

I do believe if you read the link I provided elsewhere it did matter to him being a natural born citizen. That is why McCain's citizenship was questioned.

Birthers demonstrating once again they cannot read

Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

LOL

Obama: I was born in Hawaii
Publisher: Wuzzdat? You were born in Kenya? OK

Did Obama proofread the biography?

LOL

You Progressives are hysterical! You believe ANYTHING!!

Publisher: Obama born in Kenya, got frequent flyer miles from various gay bath houses in Chicago. LOL

But Obama never reviewed and approved it, right?

Birthers- once again demonstrating that all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

What a piece of work you are. It is not speculation that the pamphlet said for 16 years that Obama lived in Kenya. It is beyond rational thought to think that Obama never read a pamphlet concerning his bio. She made a fact checking error, ok, where did she say she got her fact? She didn't, that is not a lie. But certainly she might have made up the whole thing, but that isn't what she said. I just hope she has learned what the rest of us have, you must without doubt fact check everything Obama utters.

Like I said- Birthers have nothing but lies, speculation and innuendo- and you keep proving it.
It is beyond rational thought to think that Obama never read a pamphlet concerning his bio. Speculation
But certainly she might have made up the whole thing, Speculation
I just hope she has learned what the rest of us have, you must without doubt fact check everything Obama utters- Innuendo

Birthers want everyone else to be like them- and believe the Birther lies- and then speculate on everything that they do not know- or do not believe.

Me- I go by the facts.
The facts are pretty straight forward- from 1990- 2005 in every major publication that mentions Barack Obama II's place of birth it is noted as Hawaii. In one obscure pamphlet in 1991, it says Kenya.

The editor of the pamphlet said that it was her error-and that Barack Obama never told her that he was born in Kenya.

Those are the facts. You- like all Birthers- create a fantasy from these facts as part of your Birther mania.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, the "Fact checker" just picked a country at random and used Kenya and never even bothered to send the galley to Obama to fact check

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigght. Because that's how Publishers roll, they never bother to send anything to the author, they just make stuff up and send it off.

I give them credit for destroying your ability to think for yourself, it's the perfect crime

Since she isn't too open with the details. Maybe it is Obama she is accusing of not fact checking.

ROFL fuck you pogo

No, fuck the idea of making shit up, like you just did. Fuck that.
Not my fault you lack the intelligence to follow a thread.

Actually it IS your fault you move goalposts around, post strawmen and then can't back them up. Let alone the whole "morons" meltdown. Nobody else made you do that.
Is there a point in there? I thought this was the trash Obama thread... did I miss something?

You just make any thread your participate in the 'trash Obama' thread- and as usual- you missed everything.
Title of this thread is

Actually it IS your fault you move goalposts around, post strawmen and then can't back them up. Let alone the whole "morons" meltdown. Nobody else made you do that.
Is there a point in there? I thought this was the trash Obama thread... did I miss something?

You just make any thread your participate in the 'trash Obama' thread- and as usual- you missed everything.
Title of this thread is

It is.
And that's where the tread went, directly to the definition of the proper adjective, "Kenyan-American".

Which is a completely different topic from "Trash Obama", as it involves what defines the adjective "Kenyan-American" and has absolutely zero to do with Presidentin'.

Nothing I posted has jack fucking shit to do with any qualitative analysis of the O'bama presidency, which is where you tried to take it. Post 118 to be exact. Nor, for that matter, do any of my posts on this website in its entire history address that, which is why you can't back up your strawman anyway.

Yer doin' a heckuva job, Brownie.

Last edited:

Title of this thread is

It is.
And that's where the tread went, directly to the definition of the proper adjective, "Kenyan-American".

Which is a completely different topic from "Trash Obama", as it involves what defines the adjective "Kenyan-American" and has absolutely zero to do with Presidentin'.

Nothing I posted has jack fucking shit to do with any qualitative analysis of the O'bama presidency, which is where you tried to take it. Nor, for that matter, do any of my posts on this website in its entire history address that, which is why you can't back up your strawman anyway.

You needed a thread to know what an adjective is? I'm pretty sure Wildman meant it to be an insult.

Title of this thread is

It is.

Nothing I posted has jack fucking shit to do with any qualitative analysis of the O'bama presidency, which is where you tried to take it. Post 118 to be exact. Nor, for that matter, do any of my posts on this website in its entire history address that, which is why you can't back up your strawman anyway.

You needed a thread to know what an adjective is? I'm pretty sure Wildman meant it to be an insult.

I didn't "NEED" jack shit --- it's not my thread, Einstein.

Wtf did you do, go to stupid school in the last week?

Title of this thread is

Thanks for admitting you were lying when you said.

I thought this was the trash Obama thread

Title of this thread is

It is.

Nothing I posted has jack fucking shit to do with any qualitative analysis of the O'bama presidency, which is where you tried to take it. Nor, for that matter, do any of my posts on this website in its entire history address that, which is why you can't back up your strawman anyway.

This isn't your thread? They why are you speaking for Wildman?

It doesn't matter where he was born if his mother is a US citizen.....unless he gave up his citizenship voluntarily.

I do believe if you read the link I provided elsewhere it did matter to him being a natural born citizen. That is why McCain's citizenship was questioned.

John McCain's status as a natural born citizen was questioned- never his citizenship. And that was because McCain was not born in the United States.

Unlike President Obama.

Title of this thread is

Thanks for admitting you were lying when you said.

I thought this was the trash Obama thread

Touché.

paintcorner2.jpg

Heckuva job, Brownie.

Title of this thread is

It is.

Reading the words plainly sitting on the page is "speaking for" somebody? You not only went to stupid school, you gradutated with honnurs.

You just posted the thread title in great big bold letters above. Does that mean you're "speaking for" Wildman even louder?

Title of this thread is

It is.

Reading the words plainly sitting on the page is "speaking for" somebody? You not only went to stupid school, you gradutated with honnurs.

You just posted the thread title in great big bold letters above. Does that mean you're "speaking for" Wildman even louder?
I've read wildman's posts. Have you? The letters are in bold because the OP posted them in bold. It's called cut-n-paste.

Given his posts in this thread you tell me which is more likely. That Wildman was trolling with this thread or that he want to announce to the world the news that we already knew, that his father was kenyan and his mother american.

As for your attempts to repeatedly paint me as an idiot. Fuck you. Any time you want to compare dick sizes or IQ numbers I'm ready for ya you little bitch.

It is.

I've read wildman's posts. Have you? The letters are in bold because the OP posted them in bold. It's called cut-n-paste.

Given his posts in this thread you tell me which is more likely. That Wildman was trolling with this thread or that he want to announce to the world the news that we already knew, that his father was kenyan and his mother american.

As for your attempts to repeatedly paint me as an idiot. Fuck you. Any time you want to compare dick sizes or IQ numbers I'm ready for ya you little bitch.

Again --- post 118. You already dug yourself into your own hole.

First the thread is about where the O'bama is born. Then it's about the O'bama's presidency. Then wait, it's about the birthplace again. You're all over the fucking map, shit-for-brains.

John McCain's status as a natural born citizen was questioned- never his citizenship. And that was because McCain was not born in the United States.

Unlike President Obama.

Why do you try and make this about where Obama was born. I have said several time he was born in Hawaii. But other folks keep saying it wouldn't matter if he were not because his mother was a citizen, that was not true at the time. They are wrong that is what I am pointing out. You on the other hand just want to make up a false paradigm and keep repeating the same old BS.

Last edited:

Again --- post 118. You already dug yourself into your own hole.

First the thread is about where the O'bama is born. Then it's about the O'bama's presidency. Then wait, it's about the birthplace again. You're all over the fucking map, shit-for-brains.
What's the fucking difference you fucking moron? You want a hole? How about you pull your head out of your ass?

Unlike President Obama.

Why do you try and make this about where Obama was born. I have said several time he was born in Hawaii. But other folks keep saying it wouldn't matter if he were not because his mother was a citizen, that was not true at the time. They are wrong that is what I am pointing out. You on the other hand just want to make up a false paradigm and keep repeating the same old BS.
If that were the case then every Army Brat born overseas around the time Obama was born isn't an American citizen.

Unlike President Obama.

If that were the case then every Army Brat born overseas around the time Obama was born isn't an American citizen.

Natural born is what you are missing.

Unlike President Obama.

The status of a baby born in a foreign country to an American mother in 1961 is murky at best. We can interpret what the law was supposed to be- and even then that hinges on whether or not her marriage was legal.

Since Obama was born in the United States it is a murky question that is moot.

Unlike President Obama.

The status of a baby born in a foreign country to an American mother in 1961 is murky at best. We can interpret what the law was supposed to be- and even then that hinges on whether or not her marriage was legal.

Since Obama was born in the United States it is a murky question that is moot.

Not mucky at all except that is the way you want to make it because you know you are wrong. Why in the hell do you think Mrs. Clinton's legion even brought the subject?

Forum List

Back