I’m the first Kenyan-American to be president

You know that's fake, right?

Yes, we know Obama is a fake.

That would explain why he didn't know how many states are in the USA
You seem confused. I was referring to the sign. Its an old, debunked, well work piece of conspiracy gibberish.

snopes.com Welcome to Kenya Birthplace of Barack Obama

But you didn't know that because you didn't fact check anything. You may want to start.

57 states, Sees dead people, Corpse-men, yeah, sure sounds like he wasn't born in the USA

Says the guy that couldn't be bothered to fact check his own posts. And didn't realize he was vomiting up a half decade old conspiracy theory that had comically easy to debunk.

And you wonder why your drivel is relegated to the conspiracy forums.

Huh.

Obama lied to his publisher, right?

No! Wait! Bush intercepted the FedEx from the publisher that Obama was supposed to fact check and crossed out Hawaii and wrote in Kenya! Amiright? What else makes sense? Bush! Had to be Bush that wrote Kenya there

ObamaBooklet.png

^ Not debunked. Obama told us he was born in Kenya
Ah but now he says that was just a lie... he was really born in Hawaii. Sort of like he said he's a christian only that was just a lie he's really a baby killing agnostic... or was it radical islamic domestic terrorist, I loose track.

You seem confused. I was referring to the sign. Its an old, debunked, well work piece of conspiracy gibberish.

But you didn't know that because you didn't fact check anything. You may want to start.

57 states, Sees dead people, Corpse-men, yeah, sure sounds like he wasn't born in the USA

Says the guy that couldn't be bothered to fact check his own posts. And didn't realize he was vomiting up a half decade old conspiracy theory that had comically easy to debunk.

Huh.

No! Wait! Bush intercepted the FedEx from the publisher that Obama was supposed to fact check and crossed out Hawaii and wrote in Kenya! Amiright? What else makes sense? Bush! Had to be Bush that wrote Kenya there

ObamaBooklet.png

Ah but now he says that was just a lie... he was really born in Hawaii. Sort of like he said he's a christian only that was just a lie he's really a baby killing agnostic... or was it radical islamic domestic terrorist, I loose track.

Or that he spend 20 years listening to that anti-American scumbag Jeremiah Wright but never heard a single sermon

Birthers demonstrating once again they cannot read

Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

LOL

Sure, they just picked a birth country at RANDOM and hit Kenya!

LOL

What Rubes these Democrats be

Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii.

LOL

Obama: I was born in Hawaii
Publisher: Wuzzdat? You were born in Kenya? OK

Did Obama proofread the biography?

LOL

You Progressives are hysterical! You believe ANYTHING!!

Publisher: Obama born in Kenya, got frequent flyer miles from various gay bath houses in Chicago. LOL

But Obama never reviewed and approved it, right?

Birthers- once again demonstrating that all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

What a piece of work you are. It is not speculation that the pamphlet said for 16 years that Obama lived in Kenya. It is beyond rational thought to think that Obama never read a pamphlet concerning his bio. She made a fact checking error, ok, where did she say she got her fact? She didn't, that is not a lie. But certainly she might have made up the whole thing, but that isn't what she said. I just hope she has learned what the rest of us have, you must without doubt fact check everything Obama utters.

Like I said- Birthers have nothing but lies, speculation and innuendo- and you keep proving it.
It is beyond rational thought to think that Obama never read a pamphlet concerning his bio. Speculation
But certainly she might have made up the whole thing, Speculation
I just hope she has learned what the rest of us have, you must without doubt fact check everything Obama utters- Innuendo

Birthers want everyone else to be like them- and believe the Birther lies- and then speculate on everything that they do not know- or do not believe.

Me- I go by the facts.
The facts are pretty straight forward- from 1990- 2005 in every major publication that mentions Barack Obama II's place of birth it is noted as Hawaii. In one obscure pamphlet in 1991, it says Kenya.

The editor of the pamphlet said that it was her error-and that Barack Obama never told her that he was born in Kenya.

Those are the facts. You- like all Birthers- create a fantasy from these facts as part of your Birther mania.

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Publisher: Obama born in Kenya, got frequent flyer miles from various gay bath houses in Chicago. LOL

Birthers- once again demonstrating that all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

What a piece of work you are. It is not speculation that the pamphlet said for 16 years that Obama lived in Kenya. It is beyond rational thought to think that Obama never read a pamphlet concerning his bio. She made a fact checking error, ok, where did she say she got her fact? She didn't, that is not a lie. But certainly she might have made up the whole thing, but that isn't what she said. I just hope she has learned what the rest of us have, you must without doubt fact check everything Obama utters.

Like I said- Birthers have nothing but lies, speculation and innuendo- and you keep proving it.
It is beyond rational thought to think that Obama never read a pamphlet concerning his bio. Speculation
I just hope she has learned what the rest of us have, you must without doubt fact check everything Obama utters- Innuendo

Birthers want everyone else to be like them- and believe the Birther lies- and then speculate on everything that they do not know- or do not believe.

Me- I go by the facts.
The facts are pretty straight forward- from 1990- 2005 in every major publication that mentions Barack Obama II's place of birth it is noted as Hawaii. In one obscure pamphlet in 1991, it says Kenya.

The editor of the pamphlet said that it was her error-and that Barack Obama never told her that he was born in Kenya.

Those are the facts. You- like all Birthers- create a fantasy from these facts as part of your Birther mania.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, the "Fact checker" just picked a country at random and used Kenya and never even bothered to send the galley to Obama to fact check

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigght. Because that's how Publishers roll, they never bother to send anything to the author, they just make stuff up and send it off.

I give them credit for destroying your ability to think for yourself, it's the perfect crime

It was the literary agents fault for not fact checking what Obama told her. We have all learned that lesson.

So Obama told her that he was born in Kenya?

LOL

LOL

So, she either lied then or is lying now, or is just plain not good at her job.

See- you are now showing you don't understand what a lie is- or you are lying- which is it?

To Lie: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive

Did she make an untrue statement in the pamphlet? Yes. Was she attempting to deceive? There is no evidence that she was- once again you are Speculating.

All of these publications mentioned Obama's place of birth- all but one noting 'Hawaii'.

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

But what's the point, if it's totally made-up crap? Isn't that kind of, I dunno what you'd call it, maybe... a complete waste of one's time?

Nah. Its fun to make the democrats defend this piece of shit. Pick better leaders for your party and maybe you won't have such a hard time defending the pieces of shit.

The Truth is never a "piece of shit", sir.

None of this Birferism Bullshit is a debate about O'bama. It's a debate about Birfers and their tenuous relationship with documented fact. It says absolutely nothing about O'bama. It speaks volumes about partisan hack Denialism.

Is that what you effing morons call Obama now? The truth? ROFL Maybe you have a better reason for Obama being a piece of shit other than he heritage?

Once again you're melting down into a hissyfit. Doncha think it's about time to grow up?

I haven't been posting about O'bama. I've been posting about the practice of Denialism. Try to morph it into some kind of personality thing all you like but Truth is Truth, and bullshit is bullshit. And I know which side of that I'm on.

Again -- grow the fuck up.

Nah. Its fun to make the democrats defend this piece of shit. Pick better leaders for your party and maybe you won't have such a hard time defending the pieces of shit.

The Truth is never a "piece of shit", sir.

None of this Birferism Bullshit is a debate about O'bama. It's a debate about Birfers and their tenuous relationship with documented fact. It says absolutely nothing about O'bama. It speaks volumes about partisan hack Denialism.
Is that what you effing morons call Obama now? The truth? ROFL Maybe you have a better reason for Obama being a piece of shit other than he heritage?

You mad.

He be. In both senses of the word.
ROFL fuck you pogo

Closest RKM has come to a truthful statement so far.

LOL

LOL

Me- I go by the facts.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, the "Fact checker" just picked a country at random and used Kenya and never even bothered to send the galley to Obama to fact check

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigght. Because that's how Publishers roll, they never bother to send anything to the author, they just make stuff up and send it off.

I give them credit for destroying your ability to think for yourself, it's the perfect crime

Another example of a Birther demonstrating his command of speculation and innuendo.

Huh.

ObamaBooklet.png

Ah but now he says that was just a lie... he was really born in Hawaii..

Now? Birthers do love to lie.

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

Obama Fluffers got no thought except, "Must Fluff Obama"

It's sad that human beings can be reduced to mindless robots

LOL.....I wonder how long your Obama Derangement Syndrome will persist- will it vanish when Obama leaves office- or will you just transfer it to President Clinton?
Oh it will remain about as long as Bush Derangement Syndrome lasted for you democrats.

Oh so you won't move onto some new and prettier Conspiracy theory when Clinton is elected?

LOL....sure......
You mean like the one about all the people that "killed" themselves or were murdered that came close to the clintons? Or maybe the one about hitlary having a VAST HISTORY OF destroying government documents to hide evidence of her and her husbands misdeeds for decades.

Oh I don't know which Konspiracy Theory you will obsessively latch onto next.....but there will be another.
That's right she never destroyed anything... those were self destructing documents. And all those murders and suicides.. just a wild coincidence.

Like I said- you will just move onto the next newer and shinier Konspiracy Theory....

WHO THE FUCK MOVED THIS THREAD ? IT IS A LEGITIMATE POLITICAL NEWS STORY. AND WHAT FUCKING LIBERSCUM CRIED AND DEMANDED IT BE MOVED ??

LIBERSCUM ARE SUCH TRAITOROUS LITTLE KUNTZ AND BITCHES.
:up:

What a crybaby

You know that's fake, right?

Huh.

And once again- a Birther demonstrating his ability to lie- and speculate and use innuendo.

Oh it will remain about as long as Bush Derangement Syndrome lasted for you democrats.

Oh so you won't move onto some new and prettier Conspiracy theory when Clinton is elected?

LOL....sure......
You mean like the one about all the people that "killed" themselves or were murdered that came close to the clintons? Or maybe the one about hitlary having a VAST HISTORY OF destroying government documents to hide evidence of her and her husbands misdeeds for decades.

Oh I don't know which Konspiracy Theory you will obsessively latch onto next.....but there will be another.
That's right she never destroyed anything... those were self destructing documents. And all those murders and suicides.. just a wild coincidence.

Like I said- you will just move onto the next newer and shinier Konspiracy Theory....
Yeah right next to you'll be able to keep your insurance...

He said, during a 45-minute speech to the country that focused mostly on economic development: “I am proud to be the first American president to come to Kenya. And of course, I’m the first Kenyan-American to be president of the United States. That goes without saying.”

Read more at Obama I m the 1st Kenyan-American president

AMAZING..., isn't it ? ! ? ! ? ! ?, first time he ever spoke the truth.
And.......?

He said, during a 45-minute speech to the country that focused mostly on economic development: “I am proud to be the first American president to come to Kenya. And of course, I’m the first Kenyan-American to be president of the United States. That goes without saying.”

Read more at Obama I m the 1st Kenyan-American president

AMAZING..., isn't it ? ! ? ! ? ! ?, first time he ever spoke the truth.
And Kennedy and Reagan were Irish-American Presidents. Your point?

Well Kennedy and Reagan both met the eligibility requirements for the office; Obama, not so much
Awwwwwww....still butt hurt?

LOL....sure......

And I have.

And I have.
Good for you and FUCK EVERYONE ELSE cause you got yours, that about sum up your world view?

LOL....sure......

Well no- my company changed our health care providers to reduce the cost of our plan.

And I have.
Good for you and FUCK EVERYONE ELSE cause you got yours, that about sum up your world view?
Bode is a libertarian?

Forum List

Back