I’m the first Kenyan-American to be president

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
He said, during a 45-minute speech to the country that focused mostly on economic development: “I am proud to be the first American president to come to Kenya. And of course, I’m the first Kenyan-American to be president of the United States. That goes without saying.”

Read more at Obama I m the 1st Kenyan-American president

AMAZING..., isn't it ? ! ? ! ? ! ?, first time he ever spoke the truth.

He said, during a 45-minute speech to the country that focused mostly on economic development: “I am proud to be the first American president to come to Kenya. And of course, I’m the first Kenyan-American to be president of the United States. That goes without saying.”

The Obama Fluffers still get all butthurt, even after Obama admitted he was born in Kenya

And Kennedy and Reagan were Irish-American Presidents. Your point?

Well Kennedy and Reagan both met the eligibility requirements for the office; Obama, not so much

He is visiting his home country, at least according to the birther Michelle. But what would she know? She either knows he is from Kenya or she doesn't know English.

Well Kennedy and Reagan both met the eligibility requirements for the office; Obama, not so much
So, they both produced birth certificates, like Obama did? Don't think so, dumbass. He was born in Hawaii. You?

He is visiting his home country, at least according to the birther Michelle. But what would she know? She either knows he is from Kenya or she doesn't know English.
President_Reagan_in_Ballyporeen_Ireland.jpg
So, Ronald Reagan was born in Ballyporeen, Ireland? Who knew?

So, they both produced birth certificates, like Obama did? Don't think so, dumbass. He was born in Hawaii. You?

birth-certificate1.jpg

obama-birth-certificate.jpg

Did Obama ever actually live in Kenya? Other then for visits to his home country?

Doesn't it sound silly him claiming to be a Kenyan-American president? Since the argument for his eligibility centers on his Mother being American. Would that alone not make him just American? Considering too that his Kenyan Father pretty much abandoned him at a very young age, which was a bad thing.

0007724b-562.jpg
And here is Kennedy being welcomed to his "home"; Dungannon, Ireland. So many foreign born presidents!!!!

Might wanna check the date Hawaìi was admitted as a state.

I think his point is that only white people are supposed to have ethnicities. Blacks are supposed to come from Theyalllookaliketomeistan.

View attachment 45866 So, Ronald Reagan was born in Ballyporeen, Ireland? Who knew?

Did Reagan erect the sign?

Did Nancy Reagan call Ireland Reagan's home country as did Mrs. Obama?

Did Reagan call himself an Irish-American?

Why did Obama tell his publisher that he was born in Kenya?

Link to him telling his publisher that is ... ?

Hey I bet it's sitting right next to that not-Native-American Warren link. In your kitchen cabinet behind the Pop Tarts.

Hawaii official now swears No Obama birth certificate

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.
Read more at Hawaii official now swears No Obama birth certificate
What birth certificate?

That's quite an achievement. Ronnie Reagan was the first president to co-star in a B movie with a chimp.

That's quite an achievement. Ronnie Reagan was the first president to co-star in a B movie with a chimp.
And...GW was the first president to look an act like a chimp.

Forum List

Back