Im that guy they cant take freedom away from

Indeed,When they started forcing us to wear seatbelts and unable to smoke indoors,I saw what’s going on now today with forced vaccines,the kill shot coming our way.
I am all about safety. I use seatbelts, don't smoke and have gotten vaccinated for almost everything. Polio, Tuberculosis, the whole nine yards. Because those vaccines WORK, and where tested and verified. Recently, I caught Covid from a vaccinated person that herself became sick. I am not a scientist, but I know to many people that this also happened to. That proves the vaccine is ineffective.

1644120698529.png

Please define free, as in -

How free are you to cross a road when you want to in America, and

Free in the sense America incarcerates more per capita.

Just interested in your interpretation of free.
I dont interpret things and take them as they are. Bill of Rights says enough.

The first bolded is simply untrue. It's "misinformation" aka, a lie. The second bolded is also mostly inaccurate.
Here's a good visual to explain why many studies are now concluding that masks other than an N95 or better, worn by someone trained in their use, are more likely to cause illness than prevent it.

View attachment 597611
You are 97 Times More likely to die if you are not vaccinated, brainwashed functional moron. A good mask cuts transmissions at least 70%. Everything you know is garbage d******

Truthfully? It sounds a little like a short version of a "manifesto". Just a quick heads up... mentioning buying a "pistol and a rifle" "opposing to the death" and not being vaxxed after you're "deceased", might get you on someone's radar these days. I mean, we now live in a country where just being in the Capitol got some folks a visit from the fearless minions of the effa bee eye, ya know? But hey hoss, you do you.
But you know that isn't true ESDRAELON...

THAT part about people getting arrested or questioned? for just being there, inside or outside of the Capitol building....?

Last edited:
The coomies cant stop me from making a good living, protecting myself with firearms, nor from leaving the country. All three things they attack and disable first while engaged in war against free peoples. I will win. Thats enough to make me happy and theres nothing more to really say about it.

And you know what, I aint taking anyone with me when I leave. I dont care. Youre on your own.

Do you have children? How about this for how quickly you will beg them to take your guns:

"I'm sorry Mr. Gold, but we are removing your children to a FEMA camp for their safety. We have reason to believe that your home is an unsafe environment due to the weapons in your possession. Visitation is Sat. from 1pm to 3pm."

Last edited:
Do you have children? How about this for how quickly you will beg them to take your guns:

"I'm sorry Mr. Gold, but we are removing your children to a FEMA camp for their safety. We have reason to believe that your home is an unsafe environment due to the weapons in your possession. Visitation is Sat. from 1pm to 3pm."

Not sure that will happen, especially if you store your guns securely. But if they are left laying around and a kid dies because of it, it is hard to argue with losing custody of any other children.

What rights are listed in the Bill of Rights that you think you are being denied?
Im not going to get scholarly on this topic. If you want to take my rights talk to my gun it isnt up for discussion.

No problem. I'm UK and I'm constantly told we're not free but Americans are, but they can't define this list.
Youre not free because theres an EU opposition that wants to take London, whore it out to the rest of the world and then replace the English with new peoples. That limits the English in their travel pursuits. But free on your own territory should be good enough. Youve always got Canada and Australia and the USA which are all similar, though as an American I can see how the English have more liberties.

Forum List

Back