Im that guy they cant take freedom away from

Longtime fight against the commies, they cant take my freedom away and none of their indirect attacks are getting through. Reaching a grotesque obsession they never fuckin stop but somehow I survived and am slowly rebuilding a life once promising and thoroughly incinerated.

You cant gain something from being poor except a dislike of people and if the commies had their way everyone would be poor and youd have no freedom. They cant put me there and force me into their poverish ways so they swear to kill me if they cant find a way in and so I spat back in their face and swore on my life to oppose them till death.

hows my intro?
Welcome Brick Gold, Got an extra bar? :banana: :scared1:

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ridicule these stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats. The rest of do and they sure as hell deserved to be ridiculed.
Im not the guy you look to for information nor do I like to educate others and as far ridiculing Im not into that, I will however execute spies were I given the opportunity. You get a medal for that right?

The coomies cant stop me from making a good living, protecting myself with firearms, nor from leaving the country. All three things they attack and disable first while engaged in war against free peoples. I will win. Thats enough to make me happy and theres nothing more to really say about it.

And you know what, I aint taking anyone with me when I leave. I dont care. Youre on your own.

Longtime fight against the commies, they cant take my freedom away and none of their indirect attacks are getting through. Reaching a grotesque obsession they never fuckin stop but somehow I survived and am slowly rebuilding a life once promising and thoroughly incinerated.

You cant gain something from being poor except a dislike of people and if the commies had their way everyone would be poor and youd have no freedom. They cant put me there and force me into their poverish ways so they swear to kill me if they cant find a way in and so I spat back in their face and swore on my life to oppose them till death.

hows my intro?
It's good to have goals

I wish I had some weapons ...I lost all mine in a tragic boating accident

stsggsgsgsggsgs.jpeg

lol ... <pssssst> i gots news for ya -

you are only under the illusion that you have any freedom at all.

but welcome anyway.

hows my intro?
Welcome

This place is a bunch of libturd rejects who couldn't make it on other boards.^^^^^Except the liberal above me

The challenge here is as low as it goes. The logic here is so fucked up you wonder how consecutive breaths are possible for some

When a libturd posts to you, you'll have to handicap their IQ 40 points to make it fair

Read the rules for Politics, Current events, and Breaking News. Coherent topic. Coherent link to back it up. A competent statement from you. Look to see if a recent one on topic was posted already

Then you can flame after your OP

If you are not a rules person our bottom boards will be more to your liking. Pretty much anything but threats of murder, doxing, family members, and titties. All big no nos. You will get an all expense paid vacation for a week

Last edited:
The coomies cant stop me from making a good living, protecting myself with firearms, nor from leaving the country. All three things they attack and disable first while engaged in war against free peoples. I will win. Thats enough to make me happy and theres nothing more to really say about it.

And you know what, I aint taking anyone with me when I leave. I dont care. Youre on your own.
Goodbye!

Blunt and to the point works for me.

But I am still curious about his statement of "...am slowly rebuilding a life once promising and thoroughly incinerated".

Maybe you can adopt him, let him snuggle with you in your super Sniper Guy Nest overlooking Justice Ginzburg's grave and teach him sniper stuff.

What makes you think I believe you, or even care for that matter, fellow random person on the Innert00bs? Entitlement rearing its ugly head again?

Let's not.

Sure it isn't. :itsok: :spinner:
Happy you are all right, but all these problems are caused by people who won't get vaccinated so more transmissions and more deaths, and scare people away causing the supply crisis. The vaccination cuts down transmission greatly and death totally. And masks do work well good masks work crappy masks Don't lol. Another huge Republican talking point spun out of all reality...

Forum List

Back