Im that guy they cant take freedom away from

Brick Gold

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2022
Longtime fight against the commies, they cant take my freedom away and none of their indirect attacks are getting through. Reaching a grotesque obsession they never fuckin stop but somehow I survived and am slowly rebuilding a life once promising and thoroughly incinerated.

You cant gain something from being poor except a dislike of people and if the commies had their way everyone would be poor and youd have no freedom. They cant put me there and force me into their poverish ways so they swear to kill me if they cant find a way in and so I spat back in their face and swore on my life to oppose them till death.

hows my intro?

Did you get a driver's licence to drive your car?

Do you wear your seatbelt when driving?

Did you get your mandated vaccinations to attend school when young?

Can you smoke in a restaurant or bar, whenever you want?

How about on an airplane?

Can you walk down any street naked? :)

Your freedom, ain't as free as you think..

Welcome to the site!

Longtime fight against the commies, they cant take my freedom away and none of their indirect attacks are getting through. Reaching a grotesque obsession they never fuckin stop but somehow I survived and am slowly rebuilding a life once promising and thoroughly incinerated.

You cant gain something from being poor except a dislike of people and if the commies had their way everyone would be poor and youd have no freedom. They cant put me there and force me into their poverish ways so they swear to kill me if they cant find a way in and so I spat back in their face and swore on my life to oppose them till death.

hows my intro?
Welcome.

If you like slapping down commies, you’re gonna love it here.

Im purchasing a pistol and a rifle and yes I know how to use them effectively. Im leaving this country in the next 2 years. I'm publishing a new book soon.

Nobody can stop me from doing these things like they can in commietown and thats called freedom.

hows my intro?
Show me your vaccination record, or get lost ya anti vaxer.

hows my intro?
Truthfully? It sounds a little like a short version of a "manifesto". Just a quick heads up... mentioning buying a "pistol and a rifle" "opposing to the death" and not being vaxxed after you're "deceased", might get you on someone's radar these days. I mean, we now live in a country where just being in the Capitol got some folks a visit from the fearless minions of the effa bee eye, ya know? But hey hoss, you do you.

And damn, I got covid from a vaccinated person...wait wait I got COVID from a vaccinated person: READ that again, I GOT COVID FROM A VACCINATED PERSON. YEP. So lets rethink this entire vaccine mandate. This isn't made up bullshit.

hows my intro?

Yes, well, sooner or later you'll have to pay those traffic tickets whether you like it or not.

hows my intro?

How was your life "thoroughly incinerated"?

I apologize for being late to the party, but welcome to USMB. :)

hows my intro?
Yawn.

Forum List

Back