Im that guy they cant take freedom away from

Did you get a driver's licence to drive your car?

Do you wear your seatbelt when driving?

Did you get your mandated vaccinations to attend school when young?

Can you smoke in a restaurant or bar, whenever you want?

How about on an airplane?

Can you walk down any street naked? :)

Your freedom, ain't as free as you think..

Welcome to the site!
Indeed,When they started forcing us to wear seatbelts and unable to smoke indoors,I saw what’s going on now today with forced vaccines,the kill shot coming our way.

Im purchasing a pistol and a rifle and yes I know how to use them effectively. Im leaving this country in the next 2 years. I'm publishing a new book soon.

Nobody can stop me from doing these things like they can in commietown and thats called freedom.
Good idea,get the hell out of dodge,america is so much suppressed from freedoms it’s unreal.

Longtime fight against the commies, they cant take my freedom away and none of their indirect attacks are getting through. Reaching a grotesque obsession they never fuckin stop but somehow I survived and am slowly rebuilding a life once promising and thoroughly incinerated.

You cant gain something from being poor except a dislike of people and if the commies had their way everyone would be poor and youd have no freedom. They cant put me there and force me into their poverish ways so they swear to kill me if they cant find a way in and so I spat back in their face and swore on my life to oppose them till death.

hows my intro?
Welcome to USMB, Brick Gold. Hope you enjoy the boards. :thup:

And damn, I got covid from a vaccinated person...wait wait I got COVID from a vaccinated person: READ that again, I GOT COVID FROM A VACCINATED PERSON. YEP. So lets rethink this entire vaccine mandate. This isn't made up bullshit.
Best wishes for a full recuperation, MaryL. Stay well. :huddle:

Yes, well, sooner or later you'll have to pay those traffic tickets whether you like it or not.
It's not the tickets that are front and center. It's the current $33,000,000,000,000 National Debt that is being obfuscated by the Deep state that inflicted it on people who were granted freedom from paying any taxes by the founding fathers, but overturned in 1914 to pay for WWI instead of living expenses of the common man raising a family that is no longer cheap and never was. That's why the founding father did not levy taxes on the common man. The founders reviewed history and found that taxation led to fat monarchs who picked pockets of poor people to make themselves comfortable while everyone else was so poor they starved to death and couldn't afford health care in the face of the devastating plagues of the past. Monarchs and oligarchs seem to have their heads up their butts at all times. Commies are both.

Longtime fight against the commies, they cant take my freedom away and none of their indirect attacks are getting through. Reaching a grotesque obsession they never fuckin stop but somehow I survived and am slowly rebuilding a life once promising and thoroughly incinerated.

You cant gain something from being poor except a dislike of people and if the commies had their way everyone would be poor and youd have no freedom. They cant put me there and force me into their poverish ways so they swear to kill me if they cant find a way in and so I spat back in their face and swore on my life to oppose them till death.

hows my intro?
You sound like a fruitcake.

And damn, I got covid from a vaccinated person...wait wait I got COVID from a vaccinated person: READ that again, I GOT COVID FROM A VACCINATED PERSON. YEP. So lets rethink this entire vaccine mandate. This isn't made up bullshit.
Why are you so baffled by this concept? Doctors have clearly stated you do not gain immunity from Covid by being vaccinated.

Definitely in a passive aggressively civilly disobedient manber.

do you know why i say the above.. Because it makes you ungovernable. You are the broken spoke in the wheel....They already think we're stupid...play stupid, but do your part to be ungovernable while you appear to be cooperative with the enemy. It isn't a new concept.

No, just stupid.

Much like yourself.
If stupid means I never worked a day in my life because I loved what I did and still do somewhat do and called my shots..I love being a stupid mother fucker................You asked and I told.........................Now go set your alarm clock for Monday

The vaccination cuts down transmission greatly and death totally. And masks do work well good masks work crappy masks Don't
The first bolded is simply untrue. It's "misinformation" aka, a lie. The second bolded is also mostly inaccurate.
Here's a good visual to explain why many studies are now concluding that masks other than an N95 or better, worn by someone trained in their use, are more likely to cause illness than prevent it.

1644111015611.png

do you know why i say the above.. Because it makes you ungovernable. You are the broken spoke in the wheel....They already think we're stupid...play stupid, but do your part to be ungovernable while you appear to be cooperative with the enemy. It isn't a new concept.
I agree. The only peaceful way to stop these maniacs is to loosely organize widespread civil disobedience. OTOH, it begins to look like the goal of the Left is to actually tear it all down and begin again. If they or those who are willing to help them (RINOs) can stay in power for the next 3 years they may well accomplish that goal. This might also explain the seeming march to war in Ukraine.

Just ask those satanists they got all our account numbers and passwords, sharing them on the dark net.

Really? Give me your social security number and we can call it even-steven.
Actually I went to a state approved covid test site that took my vital information and then swabbed my nose, I got the results a day later. Test came back positive, I went into quarantine for 7 days. Happy? I was insulted by being asked such a question.

Actually I went to a state approved covid test site that took my vital information and then swabbed my nose, I got the results a day later. Test came back positive, I went into quarantine for 7 days. Happy? I was insulted by being asked such a question.
I hope everything works out the best for you!

I am also worried for my parents because of COVID -- we take great precautions.

Forum List

Back