I'm neither for nor against

For what its worth. A quick peruse of the BLM site tells you its not just the murders. Its the constant violence Black people endure at the hands of the cops.

Funny how there isn’t constant violence against Asians at the hands of cops

I wonder if Asian households teach their youth to hate cops?
I wonder if Asians have the iQ to comply when confronted by cops?
I wonder if Asians escalate the situation when confronted by cops?

Some belong in Asian gangs, but probably a fraction of 1%. What about the Jewish? How many of them are robbing gas stations and raping women? Yet in spite of their societal contributions, they are one of the most hated groups in our country for no good reason.

So why do groups like Asians, Jewish, and middle-east citizens (outside of terrorism) have no issue with police? Because most of them don't break any laws. The few that do out of these groups simply comply with them. Now if we can teach black people to do the same, that ends all conflicts between police and people of that race.

I know you didn’t mean to, but what you wrote sounds paternal. We don’t need to teach blacks a God damn thing. They need to embrace personal and take inventory of their deeds. They have a persecution complex that is being exploited and perpetuated by politicians and the media. What people need to do is the courage to fight these false narratives out there that are being promoted, but that is difficult to do because one side promotes violence

IMO blacks do have a disadvantage, but not because of whites.

In some black communities, the out of wedlock birth rate is near 90%. I live in a very diverse neighborhood so I can speak from experience. I frequently listen to my police scanner. Most of the calls coming in are about black kids, many times from the parent themselves.

The mother raise the kids, particularly males, and once they reach that teen age area, the mother loses control over them. It got so bad here that they had to make a law that any household that has more than 3 police visits a year will get billed for additional police calls to their home. Our police are too busy to be surrogate fathers.

The mother finally quits. She throws up her arms in surrender, and from that point on, the kid does whatever he likes. He extrapolates his success at home to the school, and then to the police. Eventually he ends up getting hurt or killed in his interactions with them.

In the meantime, he grows up with the theory cops are out to get black people; looking for any excuse to kill them. This is promoted by their black peers, and even parents themselves in some cases.

Forum List

Back