Adolph Hitler’s Chutzpah Was Sexy

"In fact, what should have been a glorious rebirth of the era of the Teutonic people got all fucked up and ruined when some people did some things. " (wow, Nazi says what?)

"ADOLPH HITLER - The Very Sexy Man

This is not a sexual thing, per se. Rather, the term “sexy” as applied herein, is interchangeable with “cool”, “based”, and “hot”. Addie was a remarkable leader; not in substance, but certainly in form." (sexy, cool, hot, Addie...ADDIE???)

"In fact, one may debate which of these two historical figures were the greatest leader (in form, not substance)." (you fucktard, you just compared Hitler to Jesus.)

"When I view the film footage of Hitler standing high above his military troops parading before him, saluting him, and Hitler standing straight and stiff, stone faced, and returning the salute to his men, I am in complete and total awe of the power manifested. "
(thats when you get your Nazi stiffy right?)

" If I was going to be a leader, I would want to do it just like Hitler. " (you are in love and you seriously need mental health services)

"Tl;dr: Hitler was a real prick, but looked cool doing what he did. 😎 " (again with the Nazi stiffy)

"I think we all have some degree of admiration of Hitler’s chutzpah, whether we admit it or not." (no you sick bastard. Just you and Nazi manbros)
None of that suggests that I love Hitler. It is all clearly related to style and not substance.

Of course you would.

Birds of a feather.
I know the rednecks will not hurt me. But the BLM fags may hurt me because they have been misled to believe that I am the cause of their problems and that all whites are bad people. The rednecks and I would just drink a beer together and talk about our Harleys. That does not mean that I endorse their politics. I do not. But I am also not going to condemn them as human beings for their politics. Unlike the left, I have empathy for fellow humans.

Ok Nazi Hitler lover, you believe that. How many Nazi relics do you have?
Just a handful of WWII relics, including a K98 Mauser with the swastika emblem engraved on the receiver. I recently sold it for a 200% profit! But that does not mean I love Hitler or Naziism. I am sorry that your cognitive abilities are so low. Was it drug abuse that did this to you, friend?

The rednecks and I would just drink a beer together and talk about our Harleys.
Those aren't rednecks. Those are NeoNazis, apparently your best bros.

But I am also not going to condemn them as human beings for their politics.
Of course not. You are one of them.

But that does not mean I love Hitler or Naziism.
Posting about how Hitler was a god and how cool he was means you are lying.

Just a handful of WWII relics
Called it. Wehraboo alert. You problem think the Germans made the best tanks in WW2.

Those aren't rednecks. Those are NeoNazis, apparently your best bros.

Of course not. You are one of them.

Posting about how Hitler was a god and how cool he was means you are lying.

Called it. Wehraboo alert. You problem think the Germans made the best tanks in WW2.
You are wrong on all counts. Your emotions are overriding whatever logic you may have. In other word, you are acting like a woman.

Germans chicks got wet over Adolph just as much as Americans girls got wet over Elvis.

Forum List

Back