Russian bounty-gate is actually Obama's fault

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
What a bummer, it was hot to blame Trump for stuff and stuff like that, but turns out it was Obama's fault for allowing it.

So...your argument is that Obama - being the worst most corrupt President in history according to Republicans - is an acceptable measure for Trump to aspire to?
If corrupt, inept, treasonous Obama did corrupt, inept and treasonous things then it's OK for the greatest ever President to do the same.

So...your argument is that Obama - being the worst most corrupt President in history according to Republicans - is an acceptable measure for Trump to aspire to?
If corrupt, inept, treasonous Obama did corrupt, inept and treasonous things then it's OK for the greatest ever President to do the same.

Nah, it just feels right to blame Obama.

What a bummer, it was hot to blame Trump for stuff and stuff like that, but turns out it was Obama's fault for allowing it.

So the intelligence that wasn't hardened in 2016 and was only hardened by 2018 under Tramp and suddenly no longer hardened in 2019 so Tramp could claim he never knew about it, was hardened under Obama before it was hardened so it must be Obama's fault. :cuckoo:

From your link:
The intelligence hardened over time, and, by 2018, senior U.S. military commanders were briefing senior officials back in Washington that the Russians were encouraging Taliban fighters to kill U.S. service members.

So the intelligence that wasn't hardened in 2016 and was only hardened by 2018 under Tramp and suddenly no longer hardened in 2019 so Tramp could claim he never knew about it, was hardened under Obama before it was hardened so it must be Obama's fault. :cuckoo:

From your link:
The intelligence hardened over time, and, by 2018, senior U.S. military commanders were briefing senior officials back in Washington that the Russians were encouraging Taliban fighters to kill U.S. service members.

You really got me. I'm surprised Obama knew that Russia sided with the Taliban, our enemy. Russia only recently desired actual deaths resulting from that alliance, who knew? I'd have figured they were just playing.

Do you feel your safe-space has been violated, Russians not playing fair? Would you feel better if we went to war with Russia? I know Demnonicrats prefer it, but it's hard to say how their snowflakes will fare pending retraining.

"But mommy!"
BONOBO and his band of treasonous seditious traitors are about to get their turn in the barrel.
This very day Durham is having Grand Jury's decide which of the traitors is going to go in front of the criminal prosecutors first.

You really got me. I'm surprised Obama knew that Russia sided with the Taliban, our enemy. Russia only recently desired actual deaths resulting from that alliance, who knew?
Obviously TRAMP didn't until his briefing yesterday!!!!

If your short on factual information always fall back on Obama did it. If that wont fly Hillary is always available.

SO....THE SAME DEMOCRATS WHO WAILED, MOURNED, SHED TEARS FOR, AND APOLOGIZED T0 IRAN FOR THE US / PRESIDENT TRUMPTAKING OUT THE WORLD'S LEADING TERRORISTWHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MURDERING HUNDREDS OF US TROOPS AND THOUSANDS OF MIDDLE EASTER MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN...

...ARE NOW PISSED THAT THE PRESIDENT HASN'T TAKEN ACTION AGAINST RUSSIA FOR AN UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIM THAT RUSSIAN INTEL PAID THE TALIBAN BOUNTIES FOR KILLING US TROOPS?

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

well Obama did cower to Iranians when they put a bounty on the heads of American soldiers in 2010 what do you think the Russians are going to do

The only "war zone" that could be solved with force is our own country. Maybe Afghanistan should send troops to Portland.

Forum List

Back