Adolph Hitler’s Chutzpah Was Sexy

It already is, in how NOT to operate. He pitted his department heads against each other, leading to multiple cases studies on how not to do logistics, operations planning, new business cases, etc. Plus he was insane.
He was not insane.

You feel killing millions of Jews, LGBTQ, and people of conscience is sane?
Qasar downvoted. he must also think Hitler is a stable genius. USMB, the abode of the righteous.
He was not clinically insane. Stop acting like a 10 year old girl and use the brain God gave you.
Ok Hitler lover. Murdering millions of Jews is sane in your fucked up world.

FDR was elected about the time Hitler came into power and it's possible the two leaders admired each other. Keep in mind that there was no intelligence agency in the U.S. prior to WW2. Hoover's FBI was busy with gangsters. According to the book "In the Garden of the Beasts" the U.S. ambassador to Germany reported about the rising atrocities and militarism in Germany but it was ignored by the FDR administration.
Horseshit.

There was a large isolationist movement in America during Hitler's war on Europe. It was led by Charles Lindberg.

You know what their motto was? "America First".

FDR did all he could in the face of dickweeds in Congress who did not want to help Europe in their time of need.

Sound familiar?

Germany and the America First movement​

Dems of today are the 4th Reich
hitler-podium-1.jpg

I was looking at our universities the other day, and I noticed something was missing.

hitler-podium-2.jpg

"Herr Göring", I said. "We do not have enough Negroes in our universities! We must put into place an affirmative action plan to correct this terrible situation."

nazis-saluting.jpg

Heil multiculturalism!!

hitler-podium-3.jpg

But I was just getting started!

hitler-podium.jpg

"I want homosexuals in the Wehrmacht first thing in the morning!!!", I said.

nazis-saluting-2.jpg

Heil diversity!!!

Where have I ever said that I love Hitler? I have not. You are inferring it.
"In fact, what should have been a glorious rebirth of the era of the Teutonic people got all fucked up and ruined when some people did some things. " (wow, Nazi says what?)

"ADOLPH HITLER - The Very Sexy Man

This is not a sexual thing, per se. Rather, the term “sexy” as applied herein, is interchangeable with “cool”, “based”, and “hot”. Addie was a remarkable leader; not in substance, but certainly in form." (sexy, cool, hot, Addie...ADDIE???)

"In fact, one may debate which of these two historical figures were the greatest leader (in form, not substance)." (you fucktard, you just compared Hitler to Jesus.)

"When I view the film footage of Hitler standing high above his military troops parading before him, saluting him, and Hitler standing straight and stiff, stone faced, and returning the salute to his men, I am in complete and total awe of the power manifested. "
(thats when you get your Nazi stiffy right?)

" If I was going to be a leader, I would want to do it just like Hitler. " (you are in love and you seriously need mental health services)

"Tl;dr: Hitler was a real prick, but looked cool doing what he did. 😎 " (again with the Nazi stiffy)

"I think we all have some degree of admiration of Hitler’s chutzpah, whether we admit it or not." (no you sick bastard. Just you and Nazi manbros)

Forum List

Back