I'm neither for nor against

For what its worth. A quick peruse of the BLM site tells you its not just the murders. Its the constant violence Black people endure at the hands of the cops.

Funny how there isn’t constant violence against Asians at the hands of cops
Depends. Filipinos, Hmongs, Cambodian, and Vietnamese all tell me cops do the same shit to them pretty much. Japanese and Chinese are the model minority. At least until whites find a reason to become afraid of them too.

BzrmLw2IgAAVmbC.jpg

D5hSTKuXsAE2CPr.jpg

Last edited:
For what its worth. A quick peruse of the BLM site tells you its not just the murders. Its the constant violence Black people endure at the hands of the cops.

I wonder if Asian households teach their youth to hate cops?
I wonder if Asians have the iQ to comply when confronted by cops?
I wonder if Asians escalate the situation when confronted by cops?

Depends. Filipinos, Hmongs, Cambodian, and Vietnamese all tell me cops do the same shit to them pretty much. Japanese and Chinese are the model minority. At least until whites find a reason to become afraid of them too.

BzrmLw2IgAAVmbC.jpg

What percentage of Asians are on welfare? What percentage commit violent crime, rape and murder?

BLM. However, here are some facts. Data. No emotion. Just facts
Make of it what you will. Ignore the header (in the sense, what is being said is mostly true, but it is to grab the reader). Interesting read.

TBH, this has always been pretty damn obvious but the new religion is to call and/or see race in everything and is taking away from the real conversation IMHO.

When a white guy is killed by the same method that killed Floyd except this time the cops were LAUGHING at him while killing him no one marched for him. Cities did not burn. There were no protests. The media virtually ignored it entirely. The reality is that it does not fit a narrative of a massively racist nation so no one gives a rats ass and I really am tired of the horse shit lies surrounding this reality.

We need to address the very real problem with militarizing the police and better deescalation training/taking a better approach to apprehending people in general. Racializing it does nothing but divide the nation and end up leading to ineffective or nonexistent solutions. As it is, it looks like this is not going to lead to any real reforms as well even though there are some solid ideas on the board. I would like to see an end to the power of police unions to protect the bad apples, make it so other areas are not rehiring those bad apples, universal body cams and ending special communities that police have. We could learn a whole lot from European cops as well:

You do not have to shoot every perp that is armed - every other civilized nation seems to understand that the police can subdue people without killing them.

Funny enough we likely need more funding of police for better outcomes rather than the silly defund the police mantra falling out of the mouths of people today.

I have no idea where folks get this notion that all people are the same no matter where you go. It's totally false.

You take any European police officer and have them work in Detroit using the same methods they used in their own country, they would be dead in the first or second violent confrontation.

We are not a single-race country where people are predictable. We are a multi-race country. Apples and oranges. According to statistics, you are eight times more likely to be killed by a black than a white. Behind their criminal behavior are Hispanics.

People are not the same everywhere so you can't treat them the same, use the same strategies, or expect the same outcome.

No you cant however I have zero doubt that Detroit can produce better outcomes than they currently have. Not tracking statistics accurately, a union that exists to protect the trash, an atmosphere that my gang is stronger than your gang, equipment that is not tailored to the specific situation, a complete lack of reason in the way we approach apprehending dangerous people (such as no knock warrants) and the utter lack of deescalation mentality are just a few of the serious flaws in the way we handle policing here.

We are supposed to be a free nation, we should act like it. If the police had nailed Koresh as he was at local store picking up food WACO would have never happened but instead they had to lay siege to an armed compound. It is just crazy.

They do. But they are very very very rare. And that is the point of the article.

Yep, that's what the LEO propaganda tells us. Reality is way different.

Rate per 10 million people​
Burundi 53.9​
Democratic Republic of the Congo 47.8​
United States 46.6​
Iraq 45.1​
Nigeria 44​
Kenya 43.5​
Iran 36.6​
Angola 34.7​
Colombia 34.1​
Mali 32.3​
Sudan 32.1​
Rwanda 31​
Mexico 30​
Bangladesh 28.3​
Pakistan 25.2​
Swaziland 22.1​
Argentina 21.6​
Egypt 21.2​
Malta 20​
Luxembourg 16.9​
Canada 9.7​
France 3.8​
Indonesia 2.9​
Netherlands 2.3​
New Zealand 2.1​
Norway 1.9​
Finland 1.8​
Belgium 1.7​
Nepal 1.7​
Australia 1.7​
Germany 1.3​
Hong Kong 1.3​
India 1​
Portugal 1​
Sweden 1​
Taiwan 0.8​
United Kingdom 0.5​

Law enforcement in the U.S. are killing citizens at more than 90 times the rate UK law enforcement does. By no reasonable standards can that be called "rare". In that egregiously high number of killed citizens, Blacks are still over-represented, despite Black parents having "The Talk" with their kids as they enter the most rigorously profiled age group, so as to prepare them for encounters with the cops, reducing the likelihood to have their kids killed. White parents do not, need not, do that.

Of course, no LEO propaganda can do without pointing to black-on-black crime, as the retarded notion has it, excusing away murderous cops. The conclusion should be that cops do not consistently serve and protect black communities and neighborhoods, neither from the systemic racism with their own ranks, nor from the rampant criminality in those neighborhoods.
Define law enforcement. Define security forces
In 2019 using your source of Wiki (which can be a very suspect source) Police killed 145 (total)...out of 329 million.
Out of the 145, how many were considered a legit kill?

Last edited:
Make of it what you will. Ignore the header (in the sense, what is being said is mostly true, but it is to grab the reader). Interesting read.

TBH, this has always been pretty damn obvious but the new religion is to call and/or see race in everything and is taking away from the real conversation IMHO.

When a white guy is killed by the same method that killed Floyd except this time the cops were LAUGHING at him while killing him no one marched for him. Cities did not burn. There were no protests. The media virtually ignored it entirely. The reality is that it does not fit a narrative of a massively racist nation so no one gives a rats ass and I really am tired of the horse shit lies surrounding this reality.

We need to address the very real problem with militarizing the police and better deescalation training/taking a better approach to apprehending people in general. Racializing it does nothing but divide the nation and end up leading to ineffective or nonexistent solutions. As it is, it looks like this is not going to lead to any real reforms as well even though there are some solid ideas on the board. I would like to see an end to the power of police unions to protect the bad apples, make it so other areas are not rehiring those bad apples, universal body cams and ending special communities that police have. We could learn a whole lot from European cops as well:

You do not have to shoot every perp that is armed - every other civilized nation seems to understand that the police can subdue people without killing them.

Funny enough we likely need more funding of police for better outcomes rather than the silly defund the police mantra falling out of the mouths of people today.

I have no idea where folks get this notion that all people are the same no matter where you go. It's totally false.

You take any European police officer and have them work in Detroit using the same methods they used in their own country, they would be dead in the first or second violent confrontation.

We are not a single-race country where people are predictable. We are a multi-race country. Apples and oranges. According to statistics, you are eight times more likely to be killed by a black than a white. Behind their criminal behavior are Hispanics.

People are not the same everywhere so you can't treat them the same, use the same strategies, or expect the same outcome.

No you cant however I have zero doubt that Detroit can produce better outcomes than they currently have. Not tracking statistics accurately, a union that exists to protect the trash, an atmosphere that my gang is stronger than your gang, equipment that is not tailored to the specific situation, a complete lack of reason in the way we approach apprehending dangerous people (such as no knock warrants) and the utter lack of deescalation mentality are just a few of the serious flaws in the way we handle policing here.

We are supposed to be a free nation, we should act like it. If the police had nailed Koresh as he was at local store picking up food WACO would have never happened but instead they had to lay siege to an armed compound. It is just crazy.

That was under Bill Clinton, the same President that had authorities hold a gun to the head of Elián González as a baby.

I don't remember if Koresh ever left the compound. I would think given the fact he was the leader, he had minions doing that kind of work. But if he did shop himself, you are correct, they should have apprehended him when he was alone in town and away from his followers.

The real question here is do our police need reform or do our criminals? What does a judge sentence a person who ran from police, fought with police, and didn't cooperate with police? A few extra months if that??? I'd be willing to bet if the suspect was arrested on a more serious charge, the fighting with our police charge is dropped.

It's the same problem we have with guns in our country. A person illegally carrying a gun gets a slap on the hand. If using that gun in a crime, maybe two slaps on the hand. And then we can't figure out why criminals always use guns to commit their crimes.

Law should be a minimum of 15 years just for the gun charge in a crime, on top of the crime itself. That would have a hell of a lot better result than trying to disarm law abiding citizens.

I wonder if Asian households teach their youth to hate cops?
I wonder if Asians have the iQ to comply when confronted by cops?
I wonder if Asians escalate the situation when confronted by cops?

Some belong in Asian gangs, but probably a fraction of 1%. What about the Jewish? How many of them are robbing gas stations and raping women? Yet in spite of their societal contributions, they are one of the most hated groups in our country for no good reason.

So why do groups like Asians, Jewish, and middle-east citizens (outside of terrorism) have no issue with police? Because most of them don't break any laws. The few that do out of these groups simply comply with them. Now if we can teach black people to do the same, that ends all conflicts between police and people of that race.

That was under Bill Clinton, the same President that had authorities hold a gun to the head of Elián González as a baby.

I don't remember if Koresh ever left the compound. I would think given the fact he was the leader, he had minions doing that kind of work. But if he did shop himself, you are correct, they should have apprehended him when he was alone in town and away from his followers.

Did not say anything about the administration it was under. This is a pervasive problem not a political one.

He left all the time and it was well known at the time as well.
The real question here is do our police need reform or do our criminals? What does a judge sentence a person who ran from police, fought with police, and didn't cooperate with police? A few extra months if that??? I'd be willing to bet if the suspect was arrested on a more serious charge, the fighting with our police charge is dropped.

It's the same problem we have with guns in our country. A person illegally carrying a gun gets a slap on the hand. If using that gun in a crime, maybe two slaps on the hand. And then we can't figure out why criminals always use guns to commit their crimes.

Law should be a minimum of 15 years just for the gun charge in a crime, on top of the crime itself. That would have a hell of a lot better result than trying to disarm law abiding citizens.
Yes the justice system needs reform as well. That does not lift the need for policing reforms also. And gun control is beside the point, I am against essentially any further gun control laws particularly considering every single one that has been proposed in the last 20 years has been asinine. I am less sure what we need to do in that area though as it is far more complex IMHO. In general I am against minimums or maximums as it never leads to common sense effects but we have a serious problem when child molesters get less time than petty criminals. The facts around Epistein more than establish how sick our judicial system is particularly for the politically connected.

Did not say anything about the administration it was under. This is a pervasive problem not a political one.

He left all the time and it was well known at the time as well.

Yes the justice system needs reform as well. That does not lift the need for policing reforms also. And gun control is beside the point, I am against essentially any further gun control laws particularly considering every single one that has been proposed in the last 20 years has been asinine. I am less sure what we need to do in that area though as it is far more complex IMHO. In general I am against minimums or maximums as it never leads to common sense effects but we have a serious problem when child molesters get less time than petty criminals. The facts around Epistein more than establish how sick our judicial system is particularly for the politically connected.

Epstein is an anomaly. His money and blackmail kept his ass out of prison for many years. If we had true justice reform, it would probably eliminate the need for police reform. If a person being questioned or arrested knew running from the cops would net them ten extra years, or fighting with the cops an extra fifteen years, you'd see how quickly they'd quit doing it.

But hey! If running or fighting with the cops doesn't have any impact on your freedom, why not do it?

If you want to stop people being injured or killed by police, the message should not be riot to stop it. These jocks like Colin, actors from Hollywood, musicians should all ban together and attend black schools to promote obedience with authorities. Even the local police should be involved. They should have seminars in school gymnasiums to teach kids how they are trained, why they have to do the things that they do, and how fighting with the police only results in disaster, and in doing so, only makes it worse for the suspect.

You know.......some of these black kids are indoctrinated by their peers and even family that police are out to kill them. They hate black people. They are only looking for a good enough excuse. That message needs to somehow be reversed.

I think you offer a lot of reason too, on several aspects.
However, when I talk about rhetoric, I simply mean that - rhetoric. I want you to back it up with facts, not a 'feeling'. Most of the above are you thoughts, not facts.
When you say 'way' to many, do you mean blacks, or people in general? I agree if you say people in general. I feel a lot of US police are too trigger happy. I was more concerned about the Rayshard Brooks killing. I feel the George killing, though brutal, was not intended. I don't think the cop was racist or had the intention to kill George. Was he neglectful in his duty? Absolutely. Does he deserve to lose his job, be charged, and spend some time in the slammer? Yep. However, the Brooks killing was deliberate. And I don't know whether the cop himself is to blame, or his training and what he is told to do in those situations.

I disagree the war on drugs was implemented by the police. It was implemented by politicians and enforced by the police. Is there racial profiling during police stops? I believe so. But I stand by the fact that black people also have to start helping themselves. There are far too many successful black people - 36,000 millionaires according to IM2 - for them to keep on blaming whitey for their woes. This past paragraph are my thoughts on the subject, not facts.

Read. Carefully.

George Floyd's murderer had a long history of complaints. There is precedent for this method of killing, dating back at least to the late 90s, widely reported, and the killer back then got away with it. Yeah, that was cold-blooded murder, after they had Floyd hand-cuffed and in the police car. The goon dragged him out of the car for no reason other than to murder him before cameras and despite reminders that humans need to breathe to survive.

As to those famed 36k millionaires - how many are in sports, music, entertainment? No matter, that doesn't change the fact that median Black wealth is a tiny fraction of White wealth, and that's due to a long history of racism and discrimination going on to this very day, albeit in slightly subtler ways. A few Blacks making it doesn't change that any more than a Bill Gates would demonstrate anything about under-educated rural White's chances of becoming rich. The system is rigged, and Blacks overwhelmingly end up on the wrong side of several societal fault lines.

For what its worth. A quick peruse of the BLM site tells you its not just the murders. Its the constant violence Black people endure at the hands of the cops. To assume or convey this is just about killings is to minimize and trivialize the problem.

" Black Lives Matter Foundation, Inc is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives. "
That’s not the message being pushed by mainstream BLM though. You can’t deny the overall message is that cops are racist murderers. To say that police being rough with black citizens is the cannon of BLM vs the cops=racist murderers would be like saying communist mainly care about daycare for single mothers.

I personally think enough cops are way too rough with all citizens, blacks most certainly included, that it is a problem that needed to be addressed decades ago. But BLMs rhetoric is way too hyperbolic. Remember when the tea party was touted as angry white men rhetoric that’s going to cause violence? Yeah, they had a rally in DC of a couple hundred thousand people strong and made it a point to leave DC cleaner than when they got there. I can’t think of a single instance of tea party rhetoric (lower taxes, smaller government, no government bailouts) actually turning into violence. We’ve seen a multitude of violent instances in the past month alone, as well as instances in the past where cops were targeted for assassinations. The black PEOPLE need to wrestle control back from the BLM leaders that have appointed themselves as the authority of the movement. At least, if they actually want to affect real change for the movement to reform police practices...which there is an overwhelming support for nation wide. On the other hand, there is very little support with the tangential goals of the BLM leaders, like doing away with the nuclear family which is psycho Neo-Marxist talk.I let you in on a little secret, a large majority of parents don’t want the state to become the primary authority of their children.

As to those famed 36k millionaires - how many are in sports, music, entertainment? No matter, that doesn't change the fact that median Black wealth is a tiny fraction of White wealth, and that's due to a long history of racism and discrimination going on to this very day, albeit in slightly subtler ways.

Utter bull. We live in a country where just about anybody can be wealthy, but it takes a lot of work, risk and sacrifice which not a lot of blacks are willing to make. Many of them start their families young which is an 18 year poverty sentence if you are a lower wage worker. They get on government programs and can never leave because of having children they could never and will never be able to afford.

I live in a very diverse community where we whites are a real minority. I play my lottery ticket once a week. I hate getting behind a black person because most of the time it takes them five minutes to make all their bets. I've seen them lay out between $60.00 and $150.00 for lottery tickets. The store clerk claims they do that two or three times a week.

Try coming to our McDonald's drive thru sometime. You see blacks in 500 dollar cars ordering thirty dollars of food for them and their car full of kids. The most comical thing about it is when you get one in front of you where their window is inoperable. They are so lazy, they won't park and get out of their vehicle to place their order inside the restaurant. They are yelling their order through their open door, trying to pass cash at the first window, and then retrieving their bags and bags of food at the second window.

Don't blame this on racism, it's personal choice. In some black areas, the out of wedlock births are in the 80% to 90% range. Poverty is related to single parent households.

In every case where a person (regardless of color) is harmed or killed by the police, they all have one thing in common: they didn't obey the commands by the officers. So what would have happened if they did? They'd all be alive today.
Not true in the least....A lot of people, of all ethnicities, have been killed in no-knock raids at the wrong house, who were moving to defend themselves from people they believed to be intruders.

Any links to your claim? I would venture to say it happens very rarely.
"they all have one thing in common..."

"All" being what we call a universal qualifier....All I would need is one example of this happening for your statement to be false...I assure you that it's far more than one instance where this travesty has happened.

Here, look it up for yourself.....Keywords: "innocent people killed no knock raids".

I think you offer a lot of reason too, on several aspects.
However, when I talk about rhetoric, I simply mean that - rhetoric. I want you to back it up with facts, not a 'feeling'. Most of the above are you thoughts, not facts.
When you say 'way' to many, do you mean blacks, or people in general? I agree if you say people in general. I feel a lot of US police are too trigger happy. I was more concerned about the Rayshard Brooks killing. I feel the George killing, though brutal, was not intended. I don't think the cop was racist or had the intention to kill George. Was he neglectful in his duty? Absolutely. Does he deserve to lose his job, be charged, and spend some time in the slammer? Yep. However, the Brooks killing was deliberate. And I don't know whether the cop himself is to blame, or his training and what he is told to do in those situations.

I disagree the war on drugs was implemented by the police. It was implemented by politicians and enforced by the police. Is there racial profiling during police stops? I believe so. But I stand by the fact that black people also have to start helping themselves. There are far too many successful black people - 36,000 millionaires according to IM2 - for them to keep on blaming whitey for their woes. This past paragraph are my thoughts on the subject, not facts.

Read. Carefully.

George Floyd's murderer had a long history of complaints. There is precedent for this method of killing, dating back at least to the late 90s, widely reported, and the killer back then got away with it. Yeah, that was cold-blooded murder, after they had Floyd hand-cuffed and in the police car. The goon dragged him out of the car for no reason other than to murder him before cameras and despite reminders that humans need to breathe to survive.

As to those famed 36k millionaires - how many are in sports, music, entertainment? No matter, that doesn't change the fact that median Black wealth is a tiny fraction of White wealth, and that's due to a long history of racism and discrimination going on to this very day, albeit in slightly subtler ways. A few Blacks making it doesn't change that any more than a Bill Gates would demonstrate anything about under-educated rural White's chances of becoming rich. The system is rigged, and Blacks overwhelmingly end up on the wrong side of several societal fault lines.
The point is this exact same shit happens to people of all races.

While they were laughing about it. And almost no one cared.

In every case where a person (regardless of color) is harmed or killed by the police, they all have one thing in common: they didn't obey the commands by the officers. So what would have happened if they did? They'd all be alive today.
Not true in the least....A lot of people, of all ethnicities, have been killed in no-knock raids at the wrong house, who were moving to defend themselves from people they believed to be intruders.

"All" being what we call a universal qualifier....All I would need is one example of this happening for your statement to be false...I assure you that it's far more than one instance where this travesty has happened.

Here, look it up for yourself.....Keywords: "innocent people killed no knock raids".

What qualifies a person as innocent? Let's say they are going to storm a drug house. The person they are after left to get something at the store, but his or her druggie friends are still in the living room.

As you might have already guessed by my avatar, I'm a pretty big proponent on self-defense. My guns are loaded and at my bedside. Unless I'm in my bedroom and the cops break down my door all of a sudden, there is no way I would be able to run to my bedroom, retrieve my gun, and then shoot at cops

I've seen those no-knock raids on police shows on television. The first thing they do after busting down he door is scream that they are the police. But they can't perform this action willy nilly. They not only have to get a warrant from a judge, but the warrant has to specify no-knock.

It is dangerous, but on the other hand, no-knock warrants are issued for the safety of the police and to help assure their mission is successful. Police announcing themselves gives the suspect time to dispose of evidence such as drugs down the toilet. It may also give them enough time to get a gun and be prepared for when they do bust down that door.

There are other ways to brutalize people besides shooting and killing them.

Back shooting murdering cops do exist and that's a fact. Unjustified killings of anyone needs to end.
Shooting someone in the back is fully justified under the right circumstances.

Back shooting murdering cops do exist and that's a fact. Unjustified killings of anyone needs to end.
99 percent of murdered blacks in the USA are murdered by other black people.

Do you want those shootings to end too or are they ok fine with you

What qualifies a person as innocent? Let's say they are going to storm a drug house. The person they are after left to get something at the store, but his or her druggie friends are still in the living room.

As you might have already guessed by my avatar, I'm a pretty big proponent on self-defense. My guns are loaded and at my bedside. Unless I'm in my bedroom and the cops break down my door all of a sudden, there is no way I would be able to run to my bedroom, retrieve my gun, and then shoot at cops

I've seen those no-knock raids on police shows on television. The first thing they do after busting down he door is scream that they are the police. But they can't perform this action willy nilly. They not only have to get a warrant from a judge, but the warrant has to specify no-knock.

It is dangerous, but on the other hand, no-knock warrants are issued for the safety of the police and to help assure their mission is successful. Police announcing themselves gives the suspect time to dispose of evidence such as drugs down the toilet. It may also give them enough time to get a gun and be prepared for when they do bust down that door.
Breonna Taylor is the obvious one at the moment.

No knock warrants are not safer for the police. Kicking in the door of anyone armed unannounced is the quickest way to ensure a gun fight. Safer would be to wait till they left the house and apprehend them at that point. If they never leave then they can starve.

Breonna Taylor is the obvious one at the moment.

No knock warrants are not safer for the police. Kicking in the door of anyone armed unannounced is the quickest way to ensure a gun fight. Safer would be to wait till they left the house and apprehend them at that point. If they never leave then they can starve.

If they are violent offenders or potentially violent, then you are allowing the criminal out into the public which puts them at risk.

The police understand the danger in those warrants as well, so if they thought it decreases their safety, I'm sure they'd use another method.

Forum List

Back