I'm going to go out on a limb here...

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
And say that the disappearance of the Malaysian aircraft, whether it has crashed or hijacked and secretly landed somewhere, has something to do with Muslims and Islamic terrorism.

Yeah.

Why bother to wait until the investigation is complete.
That's why I'm going out on a limb. All the arrows are pointing to one direction. Islamic terrorism.

I could of course be wrong. However, the possibility that this jet crashed due to technical malfunction is incredibly remote. The transponders were intentionally turned off and it traveled at least four hours off course. Sounds like somebody wanted to secretly steal the plane.

Less than 10% of airliner crashes are due to terrorism. Statistically, it's MOST likely it was mechanical malfunction. Also, try and remember that in all probability over 230 people have died. Making political hay out of it is in really poor taste.

I'm thinking it's more likely, and Im going out on a limb here, that is is a plot by the Mossad in order to blame muslims for it.

Less than 10% of airliner crashes are due to terrorism. Statistically, it's MOST likely it was mechanical malfunction. Also, try and remember that in all probability over 230 people have died. Making political hay out of it is in really poor taste.

Yeah, i felt the same way when Pete Seeger died and someone took the liberty to turn that thread into a political debate. Remember that?

This type of airplane has never crashed, it has an impeccable record. Why would a plane turn its transponders off and travel four hours off course? Answer me that.

And say that the disappearance of the Malaysian aircraft, whether it has crashed or hijacked and secretly landed somewhere, has something to do with Muslims and Islamic terrorism.

Speculation abounds, but the desperation of the families of the travelers, is something I can't bear feeling. If the passengers are deceased, may they not know what hit them and were saved from the fear and final moments of sheer panic, knowing they were doomed. The families will never get over this grief. Their lives have been changed and they need answers to help cope.

Speculation abounds, but the desperation of the families of the travelers, is something I can't bear feeling. If the passengers are deceased, may they not know what hit them and were saved from the fear and final moments of sheer panic, knowing they were doomed. The families will never get over this grief. Their lives have been changed and they need answers to help cope.

Roudy is really pulling for a muslim related incident so that he can use it as ammunition in the bigot Jew/muslim flame war.

I truly feel for the relatives of those on board, innocent people that became victims of terrorism.

I'm thinking it's more likely, and Im going out on a limb here, that is is a plot by the Mossad in order to blame muslims for it.

And you wonder why most of the Board gives you no cred.

Roudy may well be right.

I may well be right too. You don't have a fuckin' clue. Neither does he. But that wont stop him from putting up a thread such as this in hopes he has an extra ammunition case for the bigot jew/muslim flame war.

And i'm the one who lacks credit here?

:lmao:

You're funny, Fake.

Roudy is really pulling for a muslim related incident so that he can use it as ammunition in the bigot Jew/muslim flame war.
All indicators are terrorism, and Malaysia is a Muslim country which many terrorists hide out. Their airport security isn't as rigid as the ones in the West. Get a grip on yourself.

I truly feel for the relatives of those on board, innocent people that became victims of terrorism.

They are victims of terrorism now? Is that confirmed, or just the tip of the iceberg in your slope down bigot row?

^^^^^ And now who's going out on a limb. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back