I'm going to, Kansas City, Kansas City here I come...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I'm going to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come.

They've got some pretty little women and I'm gonna, get me one.

Home of the Super Bowl mass-shooter target range.
Yep. That was some stupid crap. I spent some time there on a corporate project or two. Enjoyed it. Never had a problem, and I was not even armed, as they flew me in and I spent my time between the office and decent restaurants. Twice it was late winter or early spring, so the only thing that bothered me was the constant cold wind off the planes.

Yep. That was some stupid crap. I spent some time there on a corporate project or two. Enjoyed it. Never had a problem, and I was not even armed, as they flew me in and I spent my time between the office and decent restaurants. Twice it was late winter or early spring, so the only thing that bothered me was the constant cold wind off the planes.
I've been there too. Course it was awhile ago.....and I'm not foolish enough to think that nothing's changed since I was last in Kansas City.
Everything has changed in this country since Biden stole the presiduncy.

I've been there too. Course it was awhile ago.....and I'm not foolish enough to think that nothing's changed since I was last in Kansas City.
dont be talking shit about KC,,

we just might ignore you,,

I bet a lot of people are,,
hopefully they can get us a few more rings,,
Not without a lot of help from the refs, Satan, and Taylor Swift.

GFSVUR-WgAEkrXs.jpg

Last I was in Kansas City for a few days was in the early 2000s. Since then I have only drive through (without stopping except for fuel and fast food) on a Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Utah Arizona, New Mexico touring vacation. I stopped in NO big cities except for gas, if you don't count Ramada Inn off I-40 outskirts of Albuquerque, and that city, really not that big, and easy to get around in, as it is one of the cities the company sent me to.
I suspect you and I are alike, in not preferring big cities, period.
Have they changed? Maybe. I have never like them, always avoided going, unless the company sent me. So, I really do not have a good frame of reference.

Last I was in Kansas City for a few days was in the early 2000s. Since then I have only drive through (without stopping except for fuel and fast food) on a Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Utah Arizona, New Mexico touring vacation. I stopped in NO big cities except for gas, if you don't count Ramada Inn off I-40 outskirts of Albuquerque, and that city, really not that big, and easy to get around in, as it is one of the cities the company sent me to.
I suspect you and I are alike, in not preferring big cities, period.
Have they changed? Maybe. I have never like them, always avoided going, unless the company sent me. So, I really do not have a good frame of reference.
I lived in San Diego for several years. It took me 45 mins (on a good day) to drive 19 miles.
I had to put bars on my windows to keep from getting break-ins when I was at work.
My electric bill was higher in the 80s than it is today in TN and I didn't even have AC. All I had was lights and one wall-mounted convection heater.

When I was asleep between classes somebody tried breaking into my van. They would have done if I wasn't in my vehicle.
I also remember another time an illegal was hiding from Border Patrol agents under my van.
I was held up twice at work.
Somebody broke into my van the last time I was in San Diego, and stole everything.

The only time I was in Kansas City was when we landed there to take a bus to Ft Riley. It looked okay, but I didn't like how it was so flat, and we almost got caught in a tornado within 2 hours of landing. Weather is a big deal in Kansas City.

It's a self-explanatory statement.

If you lost you'd be pissed about a bad call.....but if you win it doesn't matter.

When the day comes you get robbed and kept out of the SB by zebras you'll finally give a shit.
I would first have to care if we won,,

last yr I maybe watched 2 hrs of all NFL games including the SB,,

now my wife didnt miss a minute,, so I know just about everything about them,,

I lived in San Diego for several years. It took me 45 mins (on a good day) to drive 19 miles.
I had to put bars on my windows to keep from getting break-ins when I was at work.
My electric bill was higher in the 80s than it is today in TN and I didn't even have AC. All I had was lights and one wall-mounted convection heater.

When I was asleep between classes somebody tried breaking into my van. They would have done if I wasn't in my vehicle.
I also remember another time an illegal was hiding from Border Patrol agents under my van.
I was held up twice at work.
Somebody broke into my van the last time I was in San Diego, and stole everything.

The only time I was in Kansas City was when we landed there to take a bus to Ft Riley. It looked okay, but I didn't like how it was so flat, and we almost got caught in a tornado within 2 hours of landing. Weather is a big deal in Kansas City.
Congrats on getting out of San Diego. Comparatively, you are now in God's country.

Forum List

Back