I'm going to go out on a limb here...

I'm thinking it's more likely, and Im going out on a limb here, that is is a plot by the Mossad in order to blame muslims for it.

And you wonder why most of the Board gives you no cred.

Roudy may well be right.

I may well be right too. You don't have a fuckin' clue. Neither does he. But that wont stop him from putting up a thread such as this in hopes he has an extra ammunition case for the bigot jew/muslim flame war.

And i'm the one who lacks credit here? You're funny, Fake.

Your 'may' is 'probably not'. You are merely a hater who wont stop from reactonary righttard nonsense.

Yeah, you never have had any cred here.

Speculation abounds, but the desperation of the families of the travelers, is something I can't bear feeling. If the passengers are deceased, may they not know what hit them and were saved from the fear and final moments of sheer panic, knowing they were doomed. The families will never get over this grief. Their lives have been changed and they need answers to help cope.

Roudy is really pulling for a muslim related incident so that he can use it as ammunition in the bigot Jew/muslim flame war.

^^^^^ And now who's going out on a limb. :eusa_whistle:

I said that from the start. If the comment about the passengers being victims of terrorism isn't a statement to attest such, it's pretty clear it is. There is of course, no evidence to prove that claim. And even less to conclude it was muslims, but that didn't stop the OP, now did it?

And you wonder why most of the Board gives you no cred.

Roudy may well be right.

I may well be right too. You don't have a fuckin' clue. Neither does he. But that wont stop him from putting up a thread such as this in hopes he has an extra ammunition case for the bigot jew/muslim flame war.

And i'm the one who lacks credit here? You're funny, Fake.

Your 'may' is 'probably not'. You are merely a hater who wont stop from reactonary righttard nonsense.

Yeah, you never have had any cred here.

You opinion is as worthless as anyone else in this discussion, Fake. And your catch phrase is worn out.

I'm going to go out on a limb and announce that the New World Order used thermite to bring the plane down at free fall speed.

Sent from my NWO shill phone using TapYourLine II.

Considering the new reports of satellite pings, as well as the two transponder devices shutting off minutes apart -- my 2 cents is that the plane was hijacked.
JUST MY OPINION --- I would wager this was a test to answer these questions:
1) Does a plane really disappear when you turn off transponders?
2) What military tracking capabilities does America have?
3) After transponders are shut off, and disappears from radar -- can a pilot land the plane somewhere else without American's knowing where?
4) Still unanswered -- can the plane take back off and fly elsewhere without immediate detection?

Only value of this opinion is for discussion purposes only.

Malaysia has not been very forthcoming on information. Perhaps the officials are afraid of the radical muslim element?

images

Speculation abounds, but the desperation of the families of the travelers, is something I can't bear feeling. If the passengers are deceased, may they not know what hit them and were saved from the fear and final moments of sheer panic, knowing they were doomed. The families will never get over this grief. Their lives have been changed and they need answers to help cope.
I truly feel for the relatives of those on board, innocent people that became victims of terrorism.

They are victims of terrorism now? Is that confirmed, or just the tip of the iceberg in your slope down bigot row?
Well, what do you think happened that would make a plane shut its transponders down and keep flying for four hours, and now it's almost a week there no sign of the plane, despite the most sophisticated military tracking devices in the world searching for it?

I'm going to go out on a limb and announce that the New World Order used thermite to bring the plane down at free fall speed.

Sent from my NWO shill phone using TapYourLine II.
Depends if the Mossad painted the plane with kosher thermite paint.

I truly feel for the relatives of those on board, innocent people that became victims of terrorism.

They are victims of terrorism now? Is that confirmed, or just the tip of the iceberg in your slope down bigot row?
Well, what do you think happened that would make a plane shut its transponders down and keep flying for four hours, and now it's almost a week there no sign of the plane, despite the most sophisticated military tracking devices in the world searching for it?

I have no idea. Neither does anyone else. All investigative options are on the table. No one knows. But jumping to conclusions that is was muslim terrorists and then actually conveying that out as a statement, certainly shows your bias loud and clear.

I have no idea. Neither does anyone else. All investigative options are on the table. No one knows. But jumping to conclusions that is was muslim terrorists and then actually conveying that out as a statement, certainly shows your bias loud and clear.
It's not a done deal, I understand. Assuming that there is foul play involved here, what do YOU think the chances are that its Muslim or Islamic based? I'm going out on a limb and saying chances are pretty high. I think Vegas is on my side.

You could be right, when are we going to find out more about this?
All you need is a one mile long concrete road as wide as a four lane highway to land the plane. If this thing was pre planned then they would have made that consideration. I don't see why someone would travel for four hours off course, just to crash the plane. And that's why it cannot be found.

I believe govt' agencies aren't telling the public everything so as to not alarm people and cause worldwide panic.

Others seem to have "ideas" close to mine:

https://news.yahoo.com/search-malaysian-plane-may-extend-indian-ocean-u-003544143--sector.html

Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources

KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - An investigation into the disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines jetliner is focusing more on a suspicion of foul play, as evidence suggests it was diverted hundreds of miles off course, sources familiar with the Malaysian probe said.

In a far more detailed description of military radar plotting than has been publicly revealed, two sources told Reuters an unidentified aircraft that investigators suspect was missing Flight MH370 appeared to be following a commonly used navigational route when it was last spotted early on Saturday, northwest of Malaysia.

That course - headed into the Andaman Sea and towards the Bay of Bengal in the Indian Ocean - could only have been set deliberately, either by flying the Boeing 777-200ER jet manually or by programming the auto-pilot.

A third investigative source said inquiries were focusing more on the theory that someone who knew how to fly a plane deliberately diverted the flight hundreds of miles off its scheduled course from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

"What we can say is we are looking at sabotage, with hijack still on the cards," said the source, a senior Malaysian police official.

One of the most baffling mysteries in the history of modern aviation remains unsolved after nearly a week.

Less than 10% of airliner crashes are due to terrorism. Statistically, it's MOST likely it was mechanical malfunction. Also, try and remember that in all probability over 230 people have died. Making political hay out of it is in really poor taste.
This type of airplane has never crashed, it has an impeccable record. Why would a plane turn its transponders off and travel four hours off course? Answer me that.
The airplane has overhead circuit breakers that need to be manually pulled in order to power off the transponders. There are two related circuit breakers, one for each transponder.

Someone definitely disabled both transponders manually. Someone with a knowledge of avionics equipment. Could be terrorism related or maybe one of the pilots ...?

Unless the black box is recovered, we'll never know what really happened. I have a strange feeling that someone or some people is/are deliberately trying to keep us from locating the airplane, and subsequently the black box.

"What we can say is we are looking at sabotage, with hijack still on the cards," said that source, a senior Malaysian police official."

Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources | Reuters
Yup, at this point a hijacking is a possibility. What's ironic here is that had the Transponders not been turned off, the pilot (assuming he was still flying the plane) could have entered the hijack code, 7500 on the ATC panel.

You could be right, when are we going to find out more about this?
All you need is a one mile long concrete road as wide as a four lane highway to land the plane. If this thing was pre planned then they would have made that consideration. I don't see why someone would travel for four hours off course, just to crash the plane. And that's why it cannot be found.

I believe govt' agencies aren't telling the public everything so as to not alarm people and cause worldwide panic.

Good point.

Less than 10% of airliner crashes are due to terrorism. Statistically, it's MOST likely it was mechanical malfunction. Also, try and remember that in all probability over 230 people have died. Making political hay out of it is in really poor taste.
This type of airplane has never crashed, it has an impeccable record. Why would a plane turn its transponders off and travel four hours off course? Answer me that.
The airplane has overhead circuit breakers that need to be manually pulled in order to power off the transponders. There are two related circuit breakers, one for each transponder.

Someone definitely disabled both transponders manually. Someone with a knowledge of avionics equipment. Could be terrorism related or maybe one of the pilots ...?

Unless the black box is recovered, we'll never know what really happened. I have a strange feeling that someone or some people is/are deliberately trying to keep us from locating the airplane, and subsequently the black box.
We are assuming that the plane has crashed, but I say that is to be determined. Many unanswered questions exist. Was there someone on this plane, or could this be part of a multi stage terrorist attack where the plane is loaded with WMD then used as a delivery system? The perpetrators seem to have a certain level of sophistication it appears. Most world govt's are on high alert now.

To be fair to Roudy, the direction the jet was last reportedly flying was west across the Indian Ocean, and the Horn of Africa is hardly known as a stronghold for radical Jews and/or fundamentalist Christians hell-bent on taking war to the West. And it's not kid ourselves here. The area(s) I'm assuming the jet has enough fuel to reach are hardly known for their meticulous flight records and state-of-the-art radar tracking. The long and short of it is that if al-Qaeda wanted to land a hijacked airliner in somewhere like Somalia or Eritrea, it could disappear without trace.

We are assuming that the plane has crashed, but I say that is to be determined. Many unanswered questions exist. Was there someone on this plane, or could this be part of a multi stage terrorist attack where the plane is loaded with WMD then used as a delivery system? The perpetrators seem to have a certain level of sophistication it appears. Most world govt's are on high alert now.
I tend to agree, we can't conclude 100% if the plane has crashed into the water, or landed someplace. However, I believe investigators tried calling some of the iphones on board, and they determined that the iphones were either all turned off, or destroyed. I am 99% convinced that the plane is in the water.

Forum List

Back