I'm from the South and love them

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1621002167192.png

I don't like grits- born and raised in Texas- no matter how much you try to flavor them to not be bland mush you get more bland mush- that type mush I prefer Ralston Purina- or, even cream of wheat- I LOVE me some oatmeal- I sometimes have it for supper-

Cheese grits casserole with bacon....

I'm about to serve up, for my breakfast, walmart brand butter milk microwavable pancakes, with walmart brand microwavable bacon and walmart store brand whole milk - my syrup of preference is Blackburns "Old Fashion" label- mmmmmm- mmmmmm good-
c-y'all later :meow:

I don't like grits- born and raised in Texas- no matter how much you try to flavor them to not be bland mush you get more bland mush- that type mush I prefer Ralston Purina- or, even cream of wheat- I LOVE me some oatmeal- I sometimes have it for supper-

For "bland mush" type foods, I recommend heavily seasoned Oatmeal.

I don't like grits- born and raised in Texas- no matter how much you try to flavor them to not be bland mush you get more bland mush
I believe it. To me, if other things have to be added to grits in order for them to have any flavor, what is the real point in them?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't like grits- born and raised in Texas- no matter how much you try to flavor them to not be bland mush you get more bland mush
I believe it. To me, if other things have to be added to grits in order for them to have any flavor, what is the real point in them?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Theres plenty of stuff out there thats bland without seasoning.
Tofu,hamburger,rice to name a few.

Forum List

Back