Do you believe in the power of love?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I read often about money, status, race, looskmaxxing, height and other "shallow" and "blackpill" things but i miss a bit the magick of "love" do you believe in the power and magick of true love?
I dont care who you are, where you are from, what you did as long you love me

As far the "power" of love it resides in with God.

All that fleshly stuff mankind calls love; the mushy, flirty, romantic, etc... That stuff does exist but it is based on and controlled by the power of money.

“Sonny, true love is the greatest thing in the world, except for a nice M.L.T.—mutton, lettuce, and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean, and the tomato is ripe. They’re so perky, I love that.” – Miracle Max

I read often about money, status, race, looskmaxxing, height and other "shallow" and "blackpill" things but i miss a bit the magick of "love" do you believe in the power and magick of true love?

Let one of them walk in a bar and they won't come out.Poseurs ,you know

Don’t start talking about the “red pill”, “black pill” BS.

That’s weird incel stuff.

do you believe in the power and magick of true love?

Indeed I do.

After 31 years of marriage we are closer than ever, love each other more than ever and even our sex life is reaching new heights as our love for each other grows.

I sort of pity anyone that has not found what my wife and I have.

If you find a beautiful woman to be with you Morty, you have found love.

If you have found a woman to be with you who shares your height, weight, and overall appearance, you have found yourself a relationship. It may someday turn into a loving one, too.

Forum List

Back