OK, let's explain this. She was 18 and lived in Estonia. He was 32 and was from Argentina. Should they be lovers?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
The woman from Estonia is named my love by this man from Argentina. He calls her that a lot. Her real name is Lisanna and his is Mateo.

Do you have an opinion on their marriage?

So what? It's quite normal for two people in their relative primes to hook up. It a tale old as time...
So you do not have any opinion. At least not quite what I expected.

Who got the best end? Her or him? Bear in mind even they were curious about this.

So what? It's quite normal for two people in their relative primes to hook up. It a tale old as time...
Agreed.

When the nation's second president, I believe, was 25. . 26? He met Abigail when she was only 15.

When she was nineteen and he was twenty-nine, after about four years of dating, they married four and an half years later.

". . . .In 1759, he met 15-year-old Abigail Smith, his third cousin,[22] through his friend Richard Cranch, who was courting Abigail's older sister. Adams initially was not impressed with Abigail and her two sisters, writing that they were not "fond, nor frank, nor candid".[23]

In time, Adams grew close to Abigail. They were married on October 25, 1764, despite the opposition of Abigail's mother. The pair shared a love of books and proved honest in their praise and criticism of each other. After his father's death in 1761, Adams had inherited a 9+1⁄2-acre (3.8 ha) farm and a house where they lived until 1783.[24][25]"

What puzzles me? Is that video about Uruguay. . . wtf? It has nothing to do with the post. :dunno:

So you do not have any opinion. At least not quite what I expected.

Who got the best end? Her or him? Bear in mind even they were curious about this.
The outcome is different for all couplings. However the dynamic of young, pretty, fertile female (in her prime,) with a man man that has survive the gauntlet, has enough youth, and amassed position, wealth, and resources (also in his prime); on its surface, is a time tested, winning combination.

The outcome is different for all couplings. However the dynamic of young, pretty, fertile female (in her prime,) with a man man that has survive the gauntlet, has enough youth, and amassed position, wealth, and resources (also in his prime); on its surface, is a time tested, winning combination.
They said it was not about money.

We don't know anything about it.

Maybe you posted the wrong video?

Who the hell knows what they think?
I watched almost all of their video is how I know what they said to each other.

The woman from Estonia is named my love by this man from Argentina. He calls her that a lot. Her real name is Lisanna and his is Mateo.

???????????????????

It's only a 14 year difference.

When I met my wife on Saturday December 7th 2013 she was 22 and I was 46. All 5 of my kids were older than her.

After 10 years our marriage is still working out great.

But of course I'm in much better physical shape than the vast majority of guys half my age.

None at all. Though you should consider first whether you can marry someone, BEFORE you do marry them
A Jewish girl who dates a Nazi and then when he asks her to marry him -- then starts wondering.Well that is a fool in any language

My money is on utter failure, not that I want it but an unmarried 32 year old guy is so for some reason, right!
And she isn't fresh out of the nunnery.

SHe might make a killing but him? Can he even speak Estonian? DOes she speak English? See where I am going with this

2 weeks of Estonian cooking by a woman you can't communicate with --- NOT HEAVEN

1713108387746.png

Forum List

Back