George Washington avatar

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Who is going to use the simulation for their avatar?
E0z68F5VoAAVFEU

I have white hair too- but I wear it long without a wig- I wear full length pants too and I never had a pair of shoes with buckles- in fact, I haven't had a pair of regular shoes in so long I can't remember them- and, besides that I like my avatar- it is me

I have white hair too- but I wear it long without a wig- I wear full length pants too and I never had a pair of shoes with buckles- in fact, I haven't had a pair of regular shoes in so long I can't remember them- and, besides that I like my avatar- it is me

You're a gun slinging cowboy.

And your point is what? He lives out west? Yes. I think he does. Wears a cowboy hat? Looks friggin hot our there. My ball cap does not off the same protection or benefit for rural life in the southwest. He owns a hand gun? I'm in Tennessee, majority of people do here, probably same there. Seems like a normal guy. He'd probably never "sling" it on you if you do not show yourself to be a threat to him and his.

And your point is what? He lives out west? Yes. I think he does. Wears a cowboy hat? Looks friggin hot our there. My ball cap does not off the same protection or benefit for rural life in the southwest. He owns a hand gun? I'm in Tennessee, majority of people do here, probably same there. Seems like a normal guy. He'd probably never "sling" it on you if you do not show yourself to be a threat to him and his.

I didn't really have a point, just a general observation. Nothing wrong with being a gun slinging cowboy, especially in the rural west.

Winter, which is when that picture was taken, wasn't hot- I live in south east Texas and I wear a straw fedora now- being the slave to fashion I am, it's warm weather which fashion says straw time - and I find slinging a gun wasteful- it takes extra time to clean the debris when you retrieve it ;)

Who just admitted to wearing a ponytail, miss?

If you are old enough to have white hair you are:
A) too old to think like a vain teenage girl
B) old enough to know what a fucking douche bag you look like
Question: Who posts like a 14 year old little girl?
Answer: You.

And no I didn't admit to wearing a pony tail, stupid- I said I wear it long- learn to read you educated beyond your intellect little twit-

Forum List

Back