Illegals lining up for drivers license goes viral

It makes sense to make the lives of illegals more comfortable? That makes zero sense to me.

I'm more comfortable when I know those leaving the second shift at the processing plants know the rules of the road.

Let me tell you, I'm a retired truck driver. The worst drivers we have on the road are foreigners. They can't read English, and are swerving all over the highway in a 75,000 lbs vehicle to be in the proper exit lane because they can't read our road signs.

No, giving them a license is the worst thing we could do. Because if they are driving without a license and get caught, they go to jail, have their vehicle towed, and likely won't have the money for bail.

This isn't a New York thing, it's a country thing. Because those NY licensed drivers could drive in any state in this country. I don't want them around me. I want them busted, and sent back to their country. And I want to make their life here a living hell, not a comfortable one.
Make them demonstrate they understand the signs, the rules of the road, basic driving skills

Allowing illegals to obtain drivers licenses does that

Wait a minute: How is it that people are getting CDL's to drive in this country without even knowing the language, and you're going to claim more stringent requirements to get a simple passenger car license? That doesn't even make sense.

You saying they are does not mean they actually are.

WTF you talking about? I've seen it with my own eyes. I've had them approach me asking to back in their trailer for them. They come here with whatever CDL version they have in their country, and we grant them reciprocity without question. I've had to stand behind them in line at the shipping window watching the girl struggle to give them instructions on what to do. In a few cases, I had to go outside and explain in hand language what they needed to do.

I know for a fact some of these foreign tractor-trailer drivers do not know the language, and certainly never passed a CDL test in this country.

But at least you don't have illegals savages lining up for drivers licences there.

Florida has an illegal immigrant problem too.

Florida's murder rate is about twice as high as New York's.

Then stay in NY.

Simple as that:mad:

White people in Florida are often creepy, a lot of homeless, derelicts and dregs.

They tend to be more scary than the Illegals are here, actually.

Your opinion ....nothing else.

I know a guy who was never bothered in Poughkeepsie, NY, which is pretty bad by New York standards, but he was mugged by a group of guys in Jacksonville, Florida on just a visit, and Jacksonville, FL isn't the worst Florida has to offer.

I don't know about that. My niece moved there a couple of years ago from Cleveland, and she loves it there.

Florida has an illegal immigrant problem too.

Florida's murder rate is about twice as high as New York's.

Then stay in NY.

White people in Florida are often creepy, a lot of homeless, derelicts and dregs.

I know a guy who was never bothered in Poughkeepsie, NY, which is pretty bad by New York standards, but he was mugged by a group of guys in Jacksonville, Florida on just a visit, and Jacksonville, FL isn't the worst Florida has to offer.

I don't know about that. My niece moved there a couple of years ago from Cleveland, and she loves it there.

Well, I said Poughkeepsie, nothing about Cleveland.

We all know why Cleveland is bad, and its not Illegal Immigrants, but rather Blacks.

Same thing with Poughkeepsie, really.

Given the fact I posted three links, and your reply her was only one minute from your last post, tells me you didn't even look at them yet alone read them.

I guess you just want to believe what you believe is all, and ignore all the evidence that goes against your points.

We have covered this many times. The only way a fake ID can work is if the government goes along with it. Trump's government.

Or if government doesn't have the resources to catch them; at least not all of them.

Of course they can not catch all of them. No law stops every single one. The Trump administration is not going after even one.

Once you start the ball rolling, part of the problem will solve itself. When the guy across town loses his business over the hiring of illegals, other employers will take notice.

As my link pointed out, you cannot prosecute an employer unless you have evidence they knowingly hired an illegal. How does one prove that? But even if they can, by the second or third offense, they can lose their business.

Then stay in NY.

We all know why Cleveland is bad, and its not Illegal Immigrants, but rather Blacks.

No, I was talking about Jacksonville. My niece lives there with her boyfriend and said it's a great place to live.

No, I was talking about Jacksonville. My niece lives there with her boyfriend and said it's a great place to live.

Well, of course, most cities are better than Cleveland in terms of crime & murder.

Suckers will buy anything.

Given the fact I posted three links, and your reply her was only one minute from your last post, tells me you didn't even look at them yet alone read them.

I guess you just want to believe what you believe is all, and ignore all the evidence that goes against your points.

We have covered this many times. The only way a fake ID can work is if the government goes along with it. Trump's government.

Or if government doesn't have the resources to catch them; at least not all of them.

Of course they can not catch all of them. No law stops every single one. The Trump administration is not going after even one.

Once you start the ball rolling, part of the problem will solve itself. When the guy across town loses his business over the hiring of illegals, other employers will take notice.

As my link pointed out, you cannot prosecute an employer unless you have evidence they knowingly hired an illegal. How does one prove that? But even if they can, by the second or third offense, they can lose their business.

You don't hire 60 illegals for years and not know it. It's impossible unless like I said, some conspiracy between employers and the government. Trump's government.

I will also note again , of what you say is true, how did Wal Mart get busted?

Would you rather they not learn to drive by our rules?

Personally, since I grew up here and learning to drive is a way of life where I come from, I detest having to have someone who didn't/hasn't gotten even half of my time behind the steering wheel judging my skills for gov't approval- I see driving as a right, not a privilege granted, since in many parts of the country it's a prerequisite to the pursuit of anything, Happiness included, which just happens to be a part of our Founding-
THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY

They can't abide by our immigration laws
and you think they'll follow the rules of the road

Most of the crime the Illegal Guatemalans in this region cause, are drunk driving related, without a doubt.

Governor Homo is absurd here, because now he gives them the green light to mess up more.

.you should not blend illegal aliens into the population....if what Trump did is impeachable and a threat to national security what the hell is this?.....

Hmm, they aren't really blended in Pawling, NY very well.

Smith street & Oak street are about 90% Guatemalan, and the rest of Pawling is about 90% White.

Its very segregated here, the Guatemalans don't go to our stores, bars, or anything very much, they have their own.
And vice versa.

My friend lived in a boarding house with Guatemalan illegals on Smith street.
While, it is true they tend to stare at you, they don't cause much crime at all.

(Even though my friends neighboring room had a Guatemalan family of 5 living in it, arguably worse conditions than the far more criminal Blacks live in this country)

I've spent a lot of time on Pawling's Smith street, filled with Illegal Guatemalans and there's no muggings, gun shots, drive by shootings, knife attacks.

The same simply can't be said about WInnakee Ave in Poughkeepsie, which consists mostly of African Americans & Jamaicans (Many of them illegal Jamaicans)

You don't hire 60 illegals for years and not know it. It's impossible unless like I said, some conspiracy between employers and the government. Trump's government.

I thought you claimed Walmart didn't know a thing. Nor should they have. It's up to their contractor, not them to check out the legal status of the employees their contractor hires.

I am assuming you also didn't read my link where a leftist judge ruled that undocumented workers can sue an employer for discrimination for not getting a job.

Well, of course, most cities are better than Cleveland in terms of crime & murder.

That's because we have a large population of blacks here. Plus the Mayor and most of the Council is black as well, so nothing really gets done to deter crime. In fact, the Mayor's grandson is in court for getting busted with dope, a scale, and an illegal firearm. Prior to that happening, his great grandson also got busted with an illegal firearm. That might not be so bad at face value, but his great grandson is only 13 years old.

Suckers will buy anything.

Who cares if he knowingly hired an illegal ?
The question is, did they care?

Tools are available to check citizen status, if they didn’t use them
Lock them up

Lock them up

That's a leftist position: Democrats putting up all kinds of road blocks so they can get foreigners into this country, but lock up the Americans who hire them.

I would rather lock up the Democrat politicians who allow drivers licenses, sanctuary cities and states, and refuse to cooperate with ICE. Then you'd see some improvement in this country when it comes to illegals.

I thought you claimed Walmart didn't know a thing. Nor should they have. It's up to their contractor, not them to check out the legal status of the employees their contractor hires.

I am assuming you also didn't read my link where a leftist judge ruled that undocumented workers can sue an employer for discrimination for not getting a job.

Wal Mart didn't know. They still got nailed. Many do know but there is nothing being done.

Lock them up

That's a leftist position: Democrats putting up all kinds of road blocks so they can get foreigners into this country, but lock up the Americans who hire them.

I would rather lock up the Democrat politicians who allow drivers licenses, sanctuary cities and states, and refuse to cooperate with ICE. Then you'd see some improvement in this country when it comes to illegals.

As long as you excuse the employer, I'm going to excuse the illegal and you lose in both cases.

So illegals can take a written test, pass the drivers test and now get insurance

Works for me

We'll see if it works for you when one of them destroys your car and they have no insurance.
Now you get it

If you get into an accident with an unlicensed and uninsured illegal....you are fucked

This way they can get both a license and insurance
OMG....WHEN WILL YOU GET IT?

They are illegally in this country
We shouldn't be having this conversation

Lock them up

As long as you excuse the employer, I'm going to excuse the illegal and you lose in both cases.

The difference is that the employer probably doesn't know their legal status. The illegal does.

Wal Mart didn't know. They still got nailed. Many do know but there is nothing being done.

You have no idea if they know or not. If so, provide evidence to support your claim.

Forum List

Back