Illegals lining up for drivers license goes viral

Not going to happen. Heck, Trump used to hire them himself.
debunked............those were sub contractors.........and liars like you........go look Trump hired them....No he didn't........sub contractors hired them.........You act like he went there and hired them himself........which is nothing but another NARRATIVE and a LIE from the left.

You are spinning for TROLLs sake................You don't want this fixed.....you only want to troll the facts.

Keep making excuses. Tens years from now we can argue over the 40 million here .
Which I've stated many times is coming..........Your side wants them FOR POWER.......That is why they want open borders..........

As I've said.......32 million voters registered now...........and I guarantee you ........a whole hell of a lot of them are illegals........with FAKE ID'S....

Your side.......they can't vote..........IS A LIE......always has been.........and your joke of DLs for them and they can't vote is a LIE............PERIOD......

Sell your snake oil somewhere else............but you are right....if we don't stop this.....in a decade there will be over 40 million of them voting here...........more probably through chain migration.

Lol....you are right though about you not being on "my side". I want the employers hammered.
Of course I want employers hammered...........

No you don't because that would cause the employers to demand that their work force become legal.

Let me tell you, I'm a retired truck driver. The worst drivers we have on the road are foreigners. They can't read English, and are swerving all over the highway in a 75,000 lbs vehicle to be in the proper exit lane because they can't read our road signs.

No, giving them a license is the worst thing we could do. Because if they are driving without a license and get caught, they go to jail, have their vehicle towed, and likely won't have the money for bail.

This isn't a New York thing, it's a country thing. Because those NY licensed drivers could drive in any state in this country. I don't want them around me. I want them busted, and sent back to their country. And I want to make their life here a living hell, not a comfortable one.
Make them demonstrate they understand the signs, the rules of the road, basic driving skills

Allowing illegals to obtain drivers licenses does that
Give them a map...........and show them how to get back home then.........Have a nice drive out of this country for being here illegally.

Why would they? They have a relatively good job. Their kids are getting a good education. Why would they leave?
LOL...........nice spin troll...........they have to be forced to leave dummy............Congress needs to fix the laws.............but they don't want to..............they like it how it is........

So in a decade 35% of the voters will be Hispanic..............I know it......you know it.......the politicians know it..............so do us a favor and don't lie about them not voting here.............They are working here already with FAKE SSNS and id's already.

It's already against the law to hire illegals. We can also note that the Republicans had the White House, House and Senate and did nothing extra.
No Shit Sherlock............do you read posts are skim by.

China and the drug lords process and create phony identifications for these illegals. It's very difficult to detect if somebody is legal or not. So it's quite possible while an employer has suspicions, there is little they can do in the way of proof. I mean....if you are a prosecutor, how would you prove what somebody knew at the time they hired an employee?

The onus should not be on the employer, it should be on the government keeping them out. It's like an illegal conversation I had about a year ago with somebody here saying that landlords should be criminally charged if they rent an apartment or house to an illegal. I'm a landlord, how would I know if I am renting to an illegal or not? All I do is check references, do a background check, and of course, get identification.

Court Rules Illegal Aliens Can Sue over “Discriminatory Employment Policy” Requiring Green Cards - Judicial Watch

Fake ID market bypasses anti-fraud measures | TechRadar

All lies. This has been covered many times but you know this. You can not get away with stolen S.S. numbers.

Why not? Stolen identities is one of the biggest criminal industries in this country. Of course they get away with it. And even if busted, just get another identity.

How can they do that if they were busted? People do steal identities. Not to work though.

A clandestine lab in Oregon churned out over 10,000 fake Social Security cards, drivers' licenses, and immigration documents

Web of illegal immigration, fake IDs unraveled for workers at Amish-area chicken plant in Ohio

Fake immigration ID sellers unfazed by threats

Suckers will buy anything.

Given the fact I posted three links, and your reply her was only one minute from your last post, tells me you didn't even look at them yet alone read them.

I guess you just want to believe what you believe is all, and ignore all the evidence that goes against your points.

No he hasn't. You've been lied to.
I get my information from ICE and Border Patrol ..............I've shown the audits of the i-9s........I didn't get that from Trump.

I want to see a whole bunch of them audits and deportations...........that is a wish.......but we'll see.....if they are auditing the ones from the IRS and Social Security admin list............gonna get fun.

Not going to happen. Heck, Trump used to hire them himself.
debunked............those were sub contractors.........and liars like you........go look Trump hired them....No he didn't........sub contractors hired them.........You act like he went there and hired them himself........which is nothing but another NARRATIVE and a LIE from the left.

You are spinning for TROLLs sake................You don't want this fixed.....you only want to troll the facts.

Keep making excuses. Tens years from now we can argue over the 40 million here .
Which I've stated many times is coming..........Your side wants them FOR POWER.......That is why they want open borders..........

As I've said.......32 million voters registered now...........and I guarantee you ........a whole hell of a lot of them are illegals........with FAKE ID'S....

Your side.......they can't vote..........IS A LIE......always has been.........and your joke of DLs for them and they can't vote is a LIE............PERIOD......

Sell your snake oil somewhere else............but you are right....if we don't stop this.....in a decade there will be over 40 million of them voting here...........more probably through chain migration.
What do you think H.R.1 For the People Act is all about

Illegals having the right to vote

Make them demonstrate they understand the signs, the rules of the road, basic driving skills

Give them a map...........and show them how to get back home then.........Have a nice drive out of this country for being here illegally.

Why would they? They have a relatively good job. Their kids are getting a good education. Why would they leave?
LOL...........nice spin troll...........they have to be forced to leave dummy............Congress needs to fix the laws.............but they don't want to..............they like it how it is........

So in a decade 35% of the voters will be Hispanic..............I know it......you know it.......the politicians know it..............so do us a favor and don't lie about them not voting here.............They are working here already with FAKE SSNS and id's already.

It's already against the law to hire illegals. We can also note that the Republicans had the White House, House and Senate and did nothing extra.

Why shouldn't I skim? Your answers are always the same?

Lol....you are right though about you not being on "my side". I want the employers hammered.

No you don't because that would cause the employers to demand that their work force become legal.
Where you dropped on your head at birth.......brain damage.........

I want them hammered..........period........and I've told you why they aren't being hammered........which part of that confuses you.........troll

Why shouldn't I skim? Your answers are always the same?
aka .....it's pointless to talk to a troll.............who only trolls and doesn't read a thing.

All lies. This has been covered many times but you know this. You can not get away with stolen S.S. numbers.

Why not? Stolen identities is one of the biggest criminal industries in this country. Of course they get away with it. And even if busted, just get another identity.

How can they do that if they were busted? People do steal identities. Not to work though.

A clandestine lab in Oregon churned out over 10,000 fake Social Security cards, drivers' licenses, and immigration documents

Web of illegal immigration, fake IDs unraveled for workers at Amish-area chicken plant in Ohio

Given the fact I posted three links, and your reply her was only one minute from your last post, tells me you didn't even look at them yet alone read them.

I guess you just want to believe what you believe is all, and ignore all the evidence that goes against your points.

We have covered this many times. The only way a fake ID can work is if the government goes along with it. Trump's government.

Where you dropped on your head at birth.......brain damage.........

I want them hammered..........period........and I've told you why they aren't being hammered........which part of that confuses you.........troll

What confuses me is the defense of the administration that has the job of enforcing the laws but will not.

The President also left New York for Florida.

GOD BLESS him!

I've been to Florida, not particularly impressed by it.

But at least you don't have illegals savages lining up for drivers licences there.

Florida has an illegal immigrant problem too.

Florida's murder rate is about twice as high as New York's.

Then stay in NY.

Simple as that:mad:

White people in Florida are often creepy, a lot of homeless, derelicts and dregs.

They tend to be more scary than the Illegals are here, actually.

But they are not restricted from contacting ICE. They are not restricted from denying them drivers licenses.

If they are going to drive to work, people want to make sure they know the laws. Makes sense.

It makes sense to make the lives of illegals more comfortable? That makes zero sense to me.

I'm more comfortable when I know those leaving the second shift at the processing plants know the rules of the road.

Let me tell you, I'm a retired truck driver. The worst drivers we have on the road are foreigners. They can't read English, and are swerving all over the highway in a 75,000 lbs vehicle to be in the proper exit lane because they can't read our road signs.

No, giving them a license is the worst thing we could do. Because if they are driving without a license and get caught, they go to jail, have their vehicle towed, and likely won't have the money for bail.

This isn't a New York thing, it's a country thing. Because those NY licensed drivers could drive in any state in this country. I don't want them around me. I want them busted, and sent back to their country. And I want to make their life here a living hell, not a comfortable one.

Wait a minute: How is it that people are getting CDL's to drive in this country without even knowing the language, and you're going to claim more stringent requirements to get a simple passenger car license? That doesn't even make sense.

If they are going to drive to work, people want to make sure they know the laws. Makes sense.

It makes sense to make the lives of illegals more comfortable? That makes zero sense to me.

I'm more comfortable when I know those leaving the second shift at the processing plants know the rules of the road.

Wait a minute: How is it that people are getting CDL's to drive in this country without even knowing the language, and you're going to claim more stringent requirements to get a simple passenger car license? That doesn't even make sense.

You saying they are does not mean they actually are.

We have covered this many times. The only way a fake ID can work is if the government goes along with it. Trump's government.

Or if government doesn't have the resources to catch them; at least not all of them.

The President also left New York for Florida.

GOD BLESS him!

But at least you don't have illegals savages lining up for drivers licences there.

Then stay in NY.

White people in Florida are often creepy, a lot of homeless, derelicts and dregs.

Your opinion ....nothing else.

Or if government doesn't have the resources to catch them; at least not all of them.

Of course they can not catch all of them. No law stops every single one. The Trump administration is not going after even one.

Once you start the ball rolling, part of the problem will solve itself. When the guy across town loses his business over the hiring of illegals, other employers will take notice.

Then stay in NY.

Your opinion ....nothing else.

I know a guy who was never bothered in Poughkeepsie, NY, which is pretty bad by New York standards, but he was mugged by a group of guys in Jacksonville, Florida on just a visit, and Jacksonville, FL isn't the worst Florida has to offer.

Forum List

Back