Illegals lining up for drivers license goes viral

What the fuck...

The IRS says I owe the government $3,000

I DONT FUCKING THINK SO

On what planet is it acceptable for a judge
to allow people here illegally to get a driver's license?

When will people be fed up enough to go ape shit?

Un fucking real

Over 4 million of them are confirmed by the IRS and Social Security Administration to be working here with Fake id's..............

They are forging SSN's and picture ids...........filing taxes ..........and getting billions in Tax Credits EVERY YEAR.

But they can't vote...........LOL............sell your snake oil somewhere else.

If they are confirmed and nothing is being done who is allowing them to get away with it?
The stinking politicians dummy..........I've already told you that the Chamber who pads their campaigns with money want the cheap labor.......and they line the pockets of both parties........

Trump is changing that.........because he ordered stepped up enforcement and pissing off the establishment.

No he hasn't. You've been lied to.
I get my information from ICE and Border Patrol ..............I've shown the audits of the i-9s........I didn't get that from Trump.

I want to see a whole bunch of them audits and deportations...........that is a wish.......but we'll see.....if they are auditing the ones from the IRS and Social Security admin list............gonna get fun.

Not going to happen. Heck, Trump used to hire them himself.
debunked............those were sub contractors.........and liars like you........go look Trump hired them....No he didn't........sub contractors hired them.........You act like he went there and hired them himself........which is nothing but another NARRATIVE and a LIE from the left.

You are spinning for TROLLs sake................You don't want this fixed.....you only want to troll the facts.

Illegal Immigration largely started with Reagan's Amnesty as a major issue.
He gave the wrong message there.

Given the fact he granted amnesty to these people, obviously illegal immigration was a problem before he even got there. How could he provide amnesty to illegals if they were not here yet?

The states are restricted from enforcing immigration.

But they are not restricted from contacting ICE. They are not restricted from denying them drivers licenses.

If they are going to drive to work, people want to make sure they know the laws. Makes sense.

It makes sense to make the lives of illegals more comfortable? That makes zero sense to me.

I'm more comfortable when I know those leaving the second shift at the processing plants know the rules of the road.

Let me tell you, I'm a retired truck driver. The worst drivers we have on the road are foreigners. They can't read English, and are swerving all over the highway in a 75,000 lbs vehicle to be in the proper exit lane because they can't read our road signs.

No, giving them a license is the worst thing we could do. Because if they are driving without a license and get caught, they go to jail, have their vehicle towed, and likely won't have the money for bail.

This isn't a New York thing, it's a country thing. Because those NY licensed drivers could drive in any state in this country. I don't want them around me. I want them busted, and sent back to their country. And I want to make their life here a living hell, not a comfortable one.
Make them demonstrate they understand the signs, the rules of the road, basic driving skills

Allowing illegals to obtain drivers licenses does that

AILA - Announcements of ICE Enforcement Actions

A lawyer firm for illegals........LOL

Tracking the audits of ICE..........LOL

With not a single employer arrested.
You are a troll.......if you had knowledge you would know why...........

The employer goes.........look he had a SSN and paid taxes....had a valid drivers license..........his I-9 form looked correct to me...........and then if anything he gets the fine..........and no jail time...........because he uses the loop hole from Illegal FORGED ID'S to cover his butt.

Wal Mart was busted. They were busted because their contractor used illegal help.

And even then the only way that could work is if the government looks the other way. Trump's government.
The Federal Employees are NOT TRUMP GOVERNMENT......they have been there for decades and they ARE THE SWAMP..

A bunch of Swamp Creatures came out for this Impeachment BS........same with Mueller.........

You just don't get it troll....................and your trolling is only leading to more facts about what is going on.........

If you want this ended.........why aren't you supporting Trump's policies of Zero Tolerance then.......hmmm

and why do you go on threads supporting BS ILLEGAL LAWs in California..............which will take up to 9 months to overturn.

I've stated why. Trump is lying. That's what he does. Nothing is stopping him from going after the employers. Nothing.
Manpower is an issue.......

Budget is an issue....

And Judicial Activism is an issue with Judge shopping.

If they are confirmed and nothing is being done who is allowing them to get away with it?
The stinking politicians dummy..........I've already told you that the Chamber who pads their campaigns with money want the cheap labor.......and they line the pockets of both parties........

Trump is changing that.........because he ordered stepped up enforcement and pissing off the establishment.

I get my information from ICE and Border Patrol ..............I've shown the audits of the i-9s........I didn't get that from Trump.

I want to see a whole bunch of them audits and deportations...........that is a wish.......but we'll see.....if they are auditing the ones from the IRS and Social Security admin list............gonna get fun.

debunked............those were sub contractors.........and liars like you........go look Trump hired them....No he didn't........sub contractors hired them.........You act like he went there and hired them himself........which is nothing but another NARRATIVE and a LIE from the left.

You are spinning for TROLLs sake................You don't want this fixed.....you only want to troll the facts.

Keep making excuses. Tens years from now we can argue over the 40 million here .

Illegal Immigration largely started with Reagan's Amnesty as a major issue.
He gave the wrong message there.

Given the fact he granted amnesty to these people, obviously illegal immigration was a problem before he even got there. How could he provide amnesty to illegals if they were not here yet?

We didn't have illegals in Brewster, NY pre-Reagan, we started getting them post-Reagan.

But they are not restricted from contacting ICE. They are not restricted from denying them drivers licenses.

If they are going to drive to work, people want to make sure they know the laws. Makes sense.

It makes sense to make the lives of illegals more comfortable? That makes zero sense to me.

I'm more comfortable when I know those leaving the second shift at the processing plants know the rules of the road.

Let me tell you, I'm a retired truck driver. The worst drivers we have on the road are foreigners. They can't read English, and are swerving all over the highway in a 75,000 lbs vehicle to be in the proper exit lane because they can't read our road signs.

No, giving them a license is the worst thing we could do. Because if they are driving without a license and get caught, they go to jail, have their vehicle towed, and likely won't have the money for bail.

This isn't a New York thing, it's a country thing. Because those NY licensed drivers could drive in any state in this country. I don't want them around me. I want them busted, and sent back to their country. And I want to make their life here a living hell, not a comfortable one.
Make them demonstrate they understand the signs, the rules of the road, basic driving skills

Give them a map...........and show them how to get back home then.........Have a nice drive out of this country for being here illegally.

No wonder everybody in his/her right mind is leaving New York.

who can blame them?

With not a single employer arrested.
You are a troll.......if you had knowledge you would know why...........

The employer goes.........look he had a SSN and paid taxes....had a valid drivers license..........his I-9 form looked correct to me...........and then if anything he gets the fine..........and no jail time...........because he uses the loop hole from Illegal FORGED ID'S to cover his butt.

Wal Mart was busted. They were busted because their contractor used illegal help.

And even then the only way that could work is if the government looks the other way. Trump's government.
The Federal Employees are NOT TRUMP GOVERNMENT......they have been there for decades and they ARE THE SWAMP..

A bunch of Swamp Creatures came out for this Impeachment BS........same with Mueller.........

You just don't get it troll....................and your trolling is only leading to more facts about what is going on.........

If you want this ended.........why aren't you supporting Trump's policies of Zero Tolerance then.......hmmm

and why do you go on threads supporting BS ILLEGAL LAWs in California..............which will take up to 9 months to overturn.

I've stated why. Trump is lying. That's what he does. Nothing is stopping him from going after the employers. Nothing.
Manpower is an issue.......

Budget is an issue....

And Judicial Activism is an issue with Judge shopping.

Nope. The justice department is funded.

Give them a map...........and show them how to get back home then.........Have a nice drive out of this country for being here illegally.

Why would they? They have a relatively good job. Their kids are getting a good education. Why would they leave?

The President also left New York for Florida.

GOD BLESS him!

Keep making excuses. Tens years from now we can argue over the 40 million here .
Which I've stated many times is coming..........Your side wants them FOR POWER.......That is why they want open borders..........

As I've said.......32 million voters registered now...........and I guarantee you ........a whole hell of a lot of them are illegals........with FAKE ID'S....

Your side.......they can't vote..........IS A LIE......always has been.........and your joke of DLs for them and they can't vote is a LIE............PERIOD......

Sell your snake oil somewhere else............but you are right....if we don't stop this.....in a decade there will be over 40 million of them voting here...........more probably through chain migration.

Which I've stated many times is coming..........Your side wants them FOR POWER.......That is why they want open borders..........

As I've said.......32 million voters registered now...........and I guarantee you ........a whole hell of a lot of them are illegals........with FAKE ID'S....

Your side.......they can't vote..........IS A LIE......always has been.........and your joke of DLs for them and they can't vote is a LIE............PERIOD......

Sell your snake oil somewhere else............but you are right....if we don't stop this.....in a decade there will be over 40 million of them voting here...........more probably through chain migration.

Lol....you are right though about you not being on "my side". I want the employers hammered.

Why would they? They have a relatively good job. Their kids are getting a good education. Why would they leave?
LOL...........nice spin troll...........they have to be forced to leave dummy............Congress needs to fix the laws.............but they don't want to..............they like it how it is........

So in a decade 35% of the voters will be Hispanic..............I know it......you know it.......the politicians know it..............so do us a favor and don't lie about them not voting here.............They are working here already with FAKE SSNS and id's already.

Videos of Illegals Lining Up For Driver's Licenses in NY Go Viral

New York became the thirteenth state to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses this week, of which there are an estimated million in the State. To “prove” their identity, illegals are allowed to provide expired work permits, foreign birth certificates, and even Border Crossing Cards (which are only valid for 72 hours for a stay in the U.S. near the border).

The States with the highest concentrations of illegal aliens not-coincidentally have the highest percentage of drivers who drive without insurance, and this sort of policy will only encourage even more to drive, exacerbating that problem.

Numerous videos and photos from DMVs around the State showed overwhelming turnout – as if the wait at the DMV wasn’t bad enough.

It’s ironic that the same liberals who pushed for this policy are the exact same liberals who will tell you that voter ID is “racist” because some people can’t obtain photo ID.

We know that’s B.S. for sure.

the sanctuary states will become third world hellholes

Lol....you are right though about you not being on "my side". I want the employers hammered.
Of course I want employers hammered...........

Videos of Illegals Lining Up For Driver's Licenses in NY Go Viral

New York became the thirteenth state to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses this week, of which there are an estimated million in the State. To “prove” their identity, illegals are allowed to provide expired work permits, foreign birth certificates, and even Border Crossing Cards (which are only valid for 72 hours for a stay in the U.S. near the border).

The States with the highest concentrations of illegal aliens not-coincidentally have the highest percentage of drivers who drive without insurance, and this sort of policy will only encourage even more to drive, exacerbating that problem.

Numerous videos and photos from DMVs around the State showed overwhelming turnout – as if the wait at the DMV wasn’t bad enough.

It’s ironic that the same liberals who pushed for this policy are the exact same liberals who will tell you that voter ID is “racist” because some people can’t obtain photo ID.

We know that’s B.S. for sure.

the sanctuary states will become third world he'll holes
They already are there.............living on the streets and the middle class destroyed...........that is what socialist do.

LOL...........nice spin troll...........they have to be forced to leave dummy............Congress needs to fix the laws.............but they don't want to..............they like it how it is........

So in a decade 35% of the voters will be Hispanic..............I know it......you know it.......the politicians know it..............so do us a favor and don't lie about them not voting here.............They are working here already with FAKE SSNS and id's already.

It's already against the law to hire illegals. We can also note that the Republicans had the White House, House and Senate and did nothing extra.

Forum List

Back