Illegal immigration separates families.

Xchel, it seems that from reading your posts that since we have so much space, we need to let anyone and everyone just come on down. And from our conversations of the past, you were complaining about the time it takes to get visa's for relatives to be allowed in, and that you were born in Houston, Tx. But I don't recall a reply to my question as to whether or not your parents were legal at the time. As much as you are promoting anchor babies, seems you might be one yourself. And as far as those immigrants coming in illegally from Honduras and Guatemala and the other places you mentioned. The largest gang in the USA right now is MS 13, who come from Honduras. They smuggle guns, money, and drugs for the Cartels in exchange for their help getting more of them into the USA. Seems if we eliminated illegal immigration and enforced it, that would eliminate a lot more things than most of you here are aware of.

I never said I was born in Houston...I was born in Dallas. If you had read closely my posts would tell you that my grandparents were born on the reservation in Oklahoma so my parents aren't immigrants. You are wrong that the MS 13 comes from Honduras..their name is Salvatrucha which is a left over from the SALVADORAN civil war..they formed in Los Angeles and were refugees from El Salvador, not Honduras. There is a vigilante gang in my neighborhood that gets paid to kill them...what you do not realize is most of those MS13 are legally in the US because they were protected refugees and children of those refugees.

Last edited:
It's all the same xchel, and you never replied with any of that about anyone being born in OK. And to nit pick the origin of that gang is pretty lame. The fact that they are being aided by the cartels in exchange for smuggling is a very good reason to do more to enforce and secure the borders. And yes, you did say Houston and not dallas. Get off the per square foot people crap. It doesn't have anything to do with anything since the law is the law. If you feel motivated to change it, go for it. that" what makes this country so great. We all have the ability to voice our opinions and do what we can to make changes. But just because we don't have a whole lot of people living on every square mile makes absolutely no sense and has no bearing on illegal immigration whatsoever.

It's all the same xchel, and you never replied with any of that about anyone being born in OK.
No, it isn't all the same..the gang did not start in Honduras as you allege it started in Los Angeles and it was Salvadorans and not Hondurans that started the gang..the gang is now transnational, but saying Hondurans and Salvadorans are all the same is like saying people from the US are Canadian.

you never replied with any of that about anyone being born in OK
It is in the information about me and yes, I ahve mentioned it..which is why Oracle complains about me saying perhaps Cherokee should be our national language instead of English...I am Cherokee.

he fact that they are being aided by the cartels in exchange for smuggling is a very good reason to do more to enforce and secure the borders.

You really don't know much about the drug war do you? Let me give you some education on this. They are not aided by the cartels they give reinforcement aid to the Sinaloa Cartel which is in a war with the Zetas.

And yes, you did say Houston and not dallas.
No, I didn't...if you seem so certain perhaps you can show the rest of us where I have ever said I was born in Houston? Especially since in my profile it says I was born in Dallas. Think you owe me an apology there, because I am quite certain I was born in Dallas, especially since my birth certificate says so.
Get off the per square foot people crap. It doesn't have anything to do with anything since the law is the law.
the crap you are referring to was in response to a false allegation that we have no more room in the US that we are overpopulated..which is a myth.

If you feel motivated to change it, go for it
If you had bothered to read my profile you would know it has been a lifelong commitment for me in the fight to reform immigration laws.

Also, might I direct you to my introduction thread

http://www.usmessageboard.com/introduce-yourself/183907-hi-ixchel-here.html

No where did I say Houston, and I did clearly say my grandparents are from Oklahoma.

Last edited:
Xchel, it seems that from reading your posts that since we have so much space, we need to let anyone and everyone just come on down. And from our conversations of the past, you were complaining about the time it takes to get visa's for relatives to be allowed in, and that you were born in Houston, Tx. But I don't recall a reply to my question as to whether or not your parents were legal at the time. As much as you are promoting anchor babies, seems you might be one yourself. And as far as those immigrants coming in illegally from Honduras and Guatemala and the other places you mentioned. The largest gang in the USA right now is MS 13, who come from Honduras. They smuggle guns, money, and drugs for the Cartels in exchange for their help getting more of them into the USA. Seems if we eliminated illegal immigration and enforced it, that would eliminate a lot more things than most of you here are aware of.

I thought MS 13 was from El Salvador originally?

well no not exactly..Ms 13 started in Los Angeles, California, but the originators of the gang were Salvadorans trying to protect their community from other gangs and they turned into a gang themselves. Deportation of some of these folks made it a transnational problem. They were Salvadoran though..and he thinks that there is no difference in Salvadoran or Honduran..sort of like no difference between being either Canadian or from the US..or even saying that there is no difference between saying someone who is from the US is English...which would really get a rise out of some folks.

well no not exactly..Ms 13 started in Los Angeles, California, but the originators of the gang were Salvadorans trying to protect their community from other gangs and they turned into a gang themselves. Deportation of some of these folks made it a transnational problem. They were Salvadoran though..and he thinks that there is no difference in Salvadoran or Honduran..sort of like no difference between being either Canadian or from the US..or even saying that there is no difference between saying someone who is from the US is English...which would really get a rise out of some folks.

Thats also like saying there is no difference between a Korean and a Japanese person, or an Iranian and a Iraqi. Sometimes people here in the US just assume if 2 people speak the same language and look kind of similar they are probably pretty much the same, but that is often totally false.

Thats also like saying there is no difference between a Korean and a Japanese person, or an Iranian and a Iraqi. Sometimes people here in the US just assume if 2 people speak the same language and look kind of similar they are probably pretty much the same, but that is often totally false.

exactly...

In the US, there are 87.3 persons per square mile...the world average is 107 people per square mile.
Population densities in 2020. (Bureau of Census report on developing countries) - The Futurist | HighBeam Research

we have miles and miles of open space and are not running out of room..

You didn't mention the world average, you said we have "more empty space per square mile than any other country in the world." If you cannot support that statement (or have already found out you are wrong) retract it.

the point is ....

The point is that you made a very specific statement. Can you back it up or not? Show some character and either support your claim or clearly and without equivocation retract it. I assume you are at least an adult.

It has been backed up. I admitted it is not the lowest but that it is one of the countries with the fewest people per square mile which I did back up with a link.

The people in your examples there do not speak the same languages.

It has been backed up. I admitted it is not the lowest but that it is one of the countries with the fewest people per square mile which I did back up with a link.

Are you a dishonest person, or just unwilling to admit without condition that you were wrong?

Um Canadians, English and US citizens all do speak English...yet I bet if someone said you were from Canada and that it was all the same you would be pissed.

Are you a dishonest person, or just unwilling to admit without condition that you were wrong?

where is it dishonest to admit that it isn't the lowest population but one of the lowest? especially when backed up with a link? Sounds like you want a fight bud and you aren't going to find it here..take it elsewhere.

Um Canadians, English and US citizens all do speak English...yet I bet if someone said you were from Canada and that it was all the same you would be pissed.

Do you read the posts before you resond? Are you fucking stupid?

It didn't start in Los Angeles, ur right high gravity, el salavador. ny information comes from 9 years in a maximum security prison working for the gang task force. Heck, all you gotta do is watch some gangland when they focus on MS 13 and you would get a real awakening in this area. It showed the many times the leaders in El Salvador had to send someone into the country to enforce some things that the leadership wasn't happy with. Lets just clump them into South American just to keep you happy. And what are you doing in Honduras if I may be as bold to ask.

You are right they don't but how many people in the US can tell the difference between Arabic and Farsi, or even Korean and Japanese? Iranians get mistaken for Arabs all the time here in the US.

where is it dishonest to admit that it isn't the lowest population but one of the lowest? especially when backed up with a link? Sounds like you want a fight bud and you aren't going to find it here..take it elsewhere.

That's it then. In addition to being very obviously of limited intelligence, you are a person of low character and no integrity. I had been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but this explains many of your previous comments.

Your very right High Gravity. Most of us (including myself) have no clue as to how to distinguish them apart based our very limited information. But for anyone to say MS 13 came from Los Andgeles is totally blind. I have had the distinct pleasure to interview 2 MS 13 gang members ( through and interpreter) and can assure you that their roots of origin are El Salvador and not Los Angeles. Up until about 18 months ago, the city here had never had any MA 13 gang members here. But once we had the 2 of their members here, they show up with a small group for support. Now we have an estimated 25 locally.

Forum List

Back