Should katt williams apologize

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Reaction score
SHOULD KATT WILLIAMS APOLOGIZE?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0biH7HRT518&feature=player_embedded]"I Love Mexicans! I Love Mexican-Americans! But I Love America Over ALL!" - YouTube[/ame]

Hell no.

bobcollum

Rookie
Reaction score
If the full context of it is understood, there shouldn't be an issue with what he said to that guy. The anchor tries to get him to admit that he may have offended people that only saw or read a sliver of the whole story, which is BS. It's not his fault they're judging statements with inadequate information.

Angelhair

Reaction score

jerryh60

Immigration911 minuteman
Reaction score
There is no reason he needs to apologize to anyone. And Angelhair, you and I both know that the government doesn't enforce that. That's why so many organizations are pushing for E-verify. If it's the law, how come we need to pass bills so that it's a crime to hire them. Just go to numbersUSA and you will see just how many folks are trying to get E-verify ratified in as many states as possible.

Angelhair

Reaction score
I am a fighter for e-verify to be a mandate nationwide. Especially in CA!!

jerryh60

Immigration911 minuteman
Reaction score
I go there about twice a week to see who is sponsoring what bills, and to see if my reps have co-sponsored them. If they haven't, I send a quick e-mail or call their local office wanting to know what. There is no reason why everyone is not %100 behind E-verify.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List