Illegal immigration separates families.

Your very right High Gravity. Most of us (including myself) have no clue as to how to distinguish them apart based our very limited information. But for anyone to say MS 13 came from Los Andgeles is totally blind. I have had the distinct pleasure to interview 2 MS 13 gang members ( through and interpreter) and can assure you that their roots of origin are El Salvador and not Los Angeles. Up until about 18 months ago, the city here had never had any MA 13 gang members here. But once we had the 2 of their members here, they show up with a small group for support. Now we have an estimated 25 locally.

I am totally blind or you don't know what you are talking about? You have the distinct pleasure of an interview...I live in a neighborhood that borders by an area controlled by MS13 so I have the distinct displeasure of living by them. I have to wonder how hard this is to understand...

Mara Salvatrucha (commonly abbreviated as MS, Mara, and MS-13) is a transnational criminal gang that originated in Los Angeles and has spread to other parts of the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Central America.

The Mara Salvatrucha gang originated in Los Angeles, set up in the 1980s by Salvadoran immigrants in the city's Pico-Union neighborhood who immigrated to the United States after the Central American civil wars of the 1980s.[5][6]

Mara Salvatrucha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you a dishonest person, or just unwilling to admit without condition that you were wrong?

where is it dishonest to admit that it isn't the lowest population but one of the lowest? especially when backed up with a link? Sounds like you want a fight bud and you aren't going to find it here..take it elsewhere.

That's it then. In addition to being very obviously of limited intelligence, you are a person of low character and no integrity. I had been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but this explains many of your previous comments.

ok you are on ignore till you can play nice..I told you take your desire to pick a fight elsewhere you aren't going to find it here.

ok you are on ignore till you can play nice..I told you take your desire to pick a fight elsewhere you aren't going to find it here.

May I please be added to that list? It does quickly grow old to see you add in your two cents and claim these tidbits come from factual sources.

Examples available upon request.

Annie, the same can be said about you...you rant and add nothing to the solution you are part of the problem because you say a bunch of nonsense that is backed up by nothing.

Annie, the way to avoid me is just friggin don't respond...but I have to wonder why someone who is so anti immigrant would live in Mexico in the first place? Seems pretty hypocritical to me.

I thought MS 13 was from El Salvador originally?

well no not exactly..Ms 13 started in Los Angeles, California, but the originators of the gang were Salvadorans trying to protect their community from other gangs and they turned into a gang themselves. Deportation of some of these folks made it a transnational problem. They were Salvadoran though..and he thinks that there is no difference in Salvadoran or Honduran..sort of like no difference between being either Canadian or from the US..or even saying that there is no difference between saying someone who is from the US is English...which would really get a rise out of some folks.

Thats also like saying there is no difference between a Korean and a Japanese person, or an Iranian and a Iraqi. Sometimes people here in the US just assume if 2 people speak the same language and look kind of similar they are probably pretty much the same, but that is often totally false.

Does not matter where they are from. THEY are just one of the many Hispanics gangs in this country and all are dangerous criminals and need to go. Then start with the other gangs. Here is Nevada they are Hispanic and who gives a damn where they are from. Some are anchor babies who join gangs and drop out of school because they don't fit in and there is a constant struggle between American and they parents who do not assimilate and still hold on to the language and culture.

Annie, the way to avoid me is just friggin don't respond...but I have to wonder why someone who is so anti immigrant would live in Mexico in the first place? Seems pretty hypocritical to me.

You like many are confusing aliens with immigrants. Mexico is a very nice place to vist and live if you have a job. Illegal immigration is about illegal aliens that come here and do not take personal responsibility and not Mexicans or Mexico.

You are a manipulative liar and not even a good one at that. I have NEVER written ANYTHING that shows I am anti-immigrant. I have been extremely vocal that I am pro immigrant and anti ILLEGAL. Someday we can only hope you'll be able to see the difference between the two but I for one, an not holding my breath. Have you ever noticed that those who pay the least in taxes and usually tend to suck off the teats of the govt are the ones advocating spending money in all the wrong places? They have no dog in the fight. They are merely bystanders cheering on a team they do not understand.

It's very hard to read your posts full of nonsense where you can't even begin to hold your own and not respond. It's a bit like an 8 y/o child try to participate in an adult conversation and the child really honestly believes they have valid points on politics, health care, and social issues. You almost cringe for them when you see they don't have a clue how clobbered they are getting.

Last edited:
well no not exactly..Ms 13 started in Los Angeles, California, but the originators of the gang were Salvadorans trying to protect their community from other gangs and they turned into a gang themselves. Deportation of some of these folks made it a transnational problem. They were Salvadoran though..and he thinks that there is no difference in Salvadoran or Honduran..sort of like no difference between being either Canadian or from the US..or even saying that there is no difference between saying someone who is from the US is English...which would really get a rise out of some folks.

Thats also like saying there is no difference between a Korean and a Japanese person, or an Iranian and a Iraqi. Sometimes people here in the US just assume if 2 people speak the same language and look kind of similar they are probably pretty much the same, but that is often totally false.

Does not matter where they are from. THEY are just one of the many Hispanics gangs in this country and all are dangerous criminals and need to go. Then start with the other gangs. Here is Nevada they are Hispanic and who gives a damn where they are from. Some are anchor babies who join gangs and drop out of school because they don't fit in and there is a constant struggle between American and they parents who do not assimilate and still hold on to the language and culture.

and what about the white and black gangs? Remember Bloods, Crips, Aryan Low Riders...

where is it dishonest to admit that it isn't the lowest population but one of the lowest? especially when backed up with a link? Sounds like you want a fight bud and you aren't going to find it here..take it elsewhere.

That's it then. In addition to being very obviously of limited intelligence, you are a person of low character and no integrity. I had been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but this explains many of your previous comments.

I know I'm sure as hell not going to find an honest person wherever you are.

So these are not your words ?

Does not matter where they are from. THEY are just one of the many Hispanics gangs in this country and all are dangerous criminals and need to go.

Link please? I'd like to see the entire conversation.
Oh good lord it is a few posts up in this same thread...why do you need a link to a thread you are already in?:cuckoo:

So these are not your words ?

Link please? I'd like to see the entire conversation.
Oh good lord it is a few posts up in this same thread...why do you need a link to a thread you are already in?:cuckoo:

Link. I don't go searching to defend the evidence of manipulative liars.

EDT: You ignorant little twat. You just PMed me telling me I claim it is 'cool' to murder 9 year old children. OMG, prove it you bitch. Show me the quote.

Last edited:

Link. I don't go searching to defend the evidence of manipulative liars.

evidence? Go fly a kite if you can't read the same thread you are in no one can help you!

Can't back up your claims without taking things out of context?

Bitch. Don't you EVER EVER PM me again suggesting I think it is cool to murder little 9 year old children. You are sick and twisted. Go take your meds. They are clearly overdue.

Forum List

Back