Illegal immigration separates families.

We have been rationing water for years. And when the water goes so with civilization. There has to be a limitation of population.

That is not a problem of population, it is a problem that inevitably arose when people decided to build cities in unwise locations (like a fucking desert!)

Like the desert of Saudi Arabia? All the fucking oil they pump out of the desert?:cuckoo:
Saudi Arabia has the world's largest oil reserves and is the world's largest oil exporter and the worlds largest desert.
Arizona may be sitting on a large reserve of oil say geologist?

Last edited:
Lil O Lady yeah but they don't have much water do they? That is a resource that is important and scarce when you build in a desert like Arizona.

Oh and no Native Americans are very different from being an immigrant....we are often treated as if we had no rights to be in the US but any true Native American Indian knows our history and knows that we are certainly not anchor babies. White men denying us citizenship in their union until 1924 didn't erase the fact that we were already here.

Bring with them? I am not an immigrant moron..I am a US citizen born and bred and I am a NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN. Cherokee to be exact. There is no brainwashing done to me..it is living a reality that clearly you have never lived...walk sometime in those shoes and get back to me when you do.

I thought you said you were living in Honduras.

so you never heard of the word ex pat?

Why not be just a little more specific?
expat - a person who is voluntarily absent from home or country.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION SEPARATES FAMILIES.

Yep it does and the base blame lies on the one who illegally immigrated.

so you never heard of the word ex pat?

Why not be just a little more specific?
expat - a person who is voluntarily absent from home or country.

had he bothered to read my introduction here he would have known the answer to his silly question. Why do I need to be specific? After all it would seem a bit obvious.

If you want people to understand what you are saying. BE SPECIFIC and don't keep people guessing.:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back