We Don’t Want a Border Deal --- We Want Deportations ---- Vote Trump!

Remember when Trump said he was going to go out and arrest 1 million illegals?

And remember what he actually did?

Nothing.
Really? He deported every MS13 thug he could find. You know the people Pelosi said had a spark of decency in them. They mutilate the people they kill and they kill children.

I wanted to see Trump round up all these low wage workers but I knew he never would. And he never will.
So to punish MAGAs now you want to allow 10’s of millions more into the country?

So to punish MAGAs now you want to allow 10’s of millions more into the country?

I have ZERO influence over any of it but this is the way it generally goes. As opposed to holding your politicians accountable you rant with people who have no input at all.

But as I've noted, ignore the employers and I'm good with others ignoring the people.

I have ZERO influence over any of it but this is the way it generally goes. As opposed to holding your politicians accountable you rant with people who have no input at all.

But as I've noted, ignore the employers and I'm good with others ignoring the people.
You should be raking biden over the coals instead of attacking trump

Because biden is in office and trump isnt

I've condemned Biden for doing nothing about the employers.

And you expect Biden to do what Trump wouldn't? I never did.
Condemn him for pushing a bullshit senate border bill instead of accepting the House version

Condemn him for pushing a bullshit senate border bill instead of accepting the House version

Go back and look. I have many times.

Actually I condemn both because neither are paid for.

Exactly! ^^^

1707858394850.png

Go back and look. I have many times.

Actually I condemn both because neither are paid for.
I’m with you on the last part

I may not be as strident as you but I am a budget hawk

Nonsense. No president controls congress.

You’re every dumber than you pretend to be if you don’t think that when the President and the Speaker are from the same party that the President doesn’t control Congress.

Strange but I could swear Trump is controlling Congress right now.

You’re every dumber than you pretend to be if you don’t think that when the President and the Speaker are from the same party that the President doesn’t control Congress.

Strange but I could swear Trump is controlling Congress right now.

You obviously missed your 7th grade civics class.

Odd. You swear Trump is controlling Congress. He’s not president yet you insist that the president controls congress.

You contradicted your own argument and floated a conspiracy theory appealing to your TDS.

Nicely done.

Forum List

Back