We Don’t Want a Border Deal --- We Want Deportations ---- Vote Trump!

Trump's immigration policies were interfered and hindered by corrupt judges appointed by Clinton, Obama, and Mexican immigrant loving Bush. Also the RINO's led by Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan pulled his border wall funding at the last minute during the passage of the Omnus Bill when he took office. At least his Remain in Mexico worked as well as him getting 400 miles of border wall built using diverted military funds.
It must have been a shock to Trump when he discovered that there are three branches of government.

What is your major malfunction about the post?

No one is suggesting you can’t embrace your self-loathing but why project that on others?
Did you think it disappeared?

President Eisenhower had his government program to deal with illegal aliens. It was called 'Operation Wetback', no joke. Voting for Trump will guarantee 'Operation Wetback' 2.0 on a massive grand scale. It's time to rid this country of third worlders in order to preserve the precious sacred gene pool of White people of European heritage. Here's how you do it.

1. Illegals have 30 days to self-deport. Get out.

2. After 30 days, any illegals found will be forcefully deported, to the location of our choosing.

3. Immediately develop a strict, well controlled guest worker program.

4. Self-deportees will be eligible. Those forcefully deported forfeit any guest worker privileges lifetime.

5. Effective immediately, anyone who employs illegals are subject to a fine of $5,000 per illegal per day. This includes individuals with day laborers. Repeated offenses will result in loss of any business licenses.

6. Anchor babies are hereby rescinded. Children share the citizenship of their parents.

6. Deportees who return illegally will be tried and sentenced to prison in desert tent camps for no less than five years.

7. Lastly , prosecute the Catholic Charities, The Red Cross, and every other single “NGO” that is assisting millions of illegal migrants to break Federal law.

What a statement that would send!

I want a border deal, one that actually closes the border down to zero illegals so that we don't have to deport anyone other than the illegals who are already here.

Step 1) Enforce the Secure Fence Act of 2006.
Step 2) Deport all criminal aliens In the US.
Step3) Enjoy

I knew you would make excuses for your fraud. Such a dishonest hack.

Link to the post.
I literally POSTED it you moron… in the post you quoted

Go sit in the corner again

I literally POSTED it you moron… in the post you quoted

Go sit in the corner again
Such lies.

It’s obvious why you won’t post the exact link.

Post the link you insufferable fraud.

Sheesh

Post # 39
You dishonest hack.

Posts 52, 53 and 58.

You attempted to attribute to me something I never wrote. You are so dishonest you won’t acknowledge that.

You dishonest hack.

Remember when Trump said he was going to go out and arrest 1 million illegals?

And remember what he actually did?

Nothing.
To increase deportations the Congress needs to increase the budget for more judges and more enforcement. Both were killed by the House just a few weeks ago.

The washington establishment in both parties was very adept at blocking the will of the people

Dont blame trump for their lack of action
In fact, don't blame our orange bag O' shit for anything. :rolleyes: You assholes are allergic to accountability.

You dishonest hack.

You were told repeatedly to provide a link to the comment you falsely and dishonestly attributed to me.

Your post #53

Post in thread 'We Don’t Want a Border Deal --- We Want Deportations ---- Vote Trump!'

Identify where I wrote what you attributed to me.

You dishonest hack.
Hey stupid…

This is about your support for an insane post lauding “camps and ovens” for illegals and Democrats

And that post was post # 39

Stay down Rock. You’re beat. STAY DOWN!

Hey stupid…

This is about your support for an insane post lauding “camps and ovens” for illegals and Democrats

And that post was post # 39

Stay down Rock. You’re beat. STAY DOWN!

I knew you would get defensive and throw you usual tantrum.

Your post #53

Post in thread 'We Don’t Want a Border Deal --- We Want Deportations ---- Vote Trump!'

Identify where I wrote what you attributed to me.

Use the “quote” function. I used that function to identify your exact comment.

Quote my exact post you dishonest hack.

To increase deportations the Congress needs to increase the budget for more judges and more enforcement. Both were killed by the House just a few weeks ago.

Start checking employment records and nothing else needs done. It will then work itself out.

Forum List

Back