Illegal immigration- how the candidates think

Lets say someone breaks into your home. When you come home you find this person in your home.

Trump would have you believe that this person violated the law and should be removed from the home.

Clinton would have you believe that, because he successfully made it in your home, the homeowner is obligated to feed, give the "undocumented resident" shelter, provide the individual health care and educate his children.

Funny, I think Trump is absolutely correct.

Discuss
How many are in your home right now?

Will count that as a cop out

Next

Fine . I'll go with your dumb analogy .

Trump would tell you to build a gisnt wall around your house to prevent further people from coming in. It will cost you 100,000 . You going to pay that ?

Did we not just pay for it at the White House? And are we not paying for walls on borders overseas? Countries have borders for a reason. Obomb removed ours for a reason. He wants a browner America at the expense of our safety. Build the freaking wall and vote to prevent Hitlery from flooding us at a rate of 550% more than Obama. Let's keep America American.

Have you ever crossed a U.S. border ?

Yes, and how is that germane to the discussion? This is not a wall issue. This is a border issue, and the fact that Obama has removed ours. Name another country that you can just waltz in and out of. Name a foreign country that you aren't a citizen of, but vote on their elected officials.
All total bs propaganda, dupe. Now let the Dems pass an immigration bill with a good SS ID card and END this illegal immigration bs forever.

you're going to stop illegal immigration by making it legal?

Trump would tell you to build a gisnt wall around your house to prevent further people from coming in. It will cost you 100,000 . You going to pay that ?

Did we not just pay for it at the White House? And are we not paying for walls on borders overseas? Countries have borders for a reason. Obomb removed ours for a reason. He wants a browner America at the expense of our safety. Build the freaking wall and vote to prevent Hitlery from flooding us at a rate of 550% more than Obama. Let's keep America American.

Yes, and how is that germane to the discussion? This is not a wall issue. This is a border issue, and the fact that Obama has removed ours. Name another country that you can just waltz in and out of. Name a foreign country that you aren't a citizen of, but vote on their elected officials.
All total bs propaganda, dupe. Now let the Dems pass an immigration bill with a good SS ID card and END this illegal immigration bs forever.

you're going to stop illegal immigration by making it legal?
If they can't work here, they don't come.

Next

An attempt!

Of course, if the dudes in jail I have no worries, but if it continues ( just to play your game) and this person has a source of considerable income (like Mexico), I take the person to court and get a judgement large enough to secure my property against further intrusion.

See, Trumps right again

And who pays to jail all those people ?

Seems you don't get it.

Jail is for those that commit crimes. It is they that decide they're course.

My home is for me and my fellow family members.

Who pays? We are paying one way or the other. What's your point?

We are not talking homes we are talking the country.

Sure we could all be safe if we put a cop on every street corner . But we don't because it would cost to much .

This idea that you can round up all the illegals and put them in jail for years while they wait for a hearing is so stupid ! Add to the the cost of a 1200 mile wall and 24/7 guards . And let's not forget the social and economic costs of family busting
your idea that they deserve a hearing is stupid. the cost of the wall would still be cheaper over a given period of time, and as far as busting up families? Bullshit, the U.S isnt busting up a family, the decision to be in that situation rests totally on those that chose to hop the border and plop their genetic waste in this country.
Send them and their spawn back. No busting up and no obligation to raise cockroaches at the expense of the U.S taxpayer.

Lets say someone breaks into your home. When you come home you find this person in your home.

Trump would have you believe that this person violated the law and should be removed from the home.

Clinton would have you believe that, because he successfully made it in your home, the homeowner is obligated to feed, give the "undocumented resident" shelter, provide the individual health care and educate his children.

Discuss

Reports say 11 million. The USA is my home. Where's yours?

The Dems want a bill that will increase the Muslims flooding this country now by 550%. It will destroy us. We do not need an immigration bill. We already have immigration laws that have served us well for a few hundred years. Let's use those.........

It is not propaganda that Obama is flying in Syrian men under cover of night. Check the Immigration Center.
Vetting them is propaganda. They are not vetting them. They told us they are not able to vet them because the poor men had to flee with no time for getting their paperwork, wives or children apparently. Shoes and clothes yes. Wallets, families, no.
There isn't a reason on earth to be relocating these Muslims except for the fact that the UN is insisting on it. And because they are, Gaddafi made the correct statement that there are so many Muslims in Europe now that they won't need to raise a sword or a gun to take over. They would out produce the host country in just a few decades. It will be the same here.

And not a word of what I said is propaganda. It is the reality of voting a Muslim into the White House. And the stupid, incredibly stupid Americans that might put Huma in next. It's mind numbing.
They'll give Hitlery her meds and her booze, and her highness's Muslim caretaker will take care of everything else. It is time for an American President. It's been a long time since we've had one. And it shows.

Last edited:

Discuss

In the US, yet there is none in my home.......Maybe another conservative republican will get elected and give them amnesty...

Discuss

In the US, yet there is none in my home.......Maybe another conservative republican will get elected and give them amnesty...

If the United States does not apply it's laws to its own borders against squatters, then why do you think they should apply those laws to your home.

So if you find a squatter in your home, you'd just allow him to stay, right?

Discuss

If the United States does not apply it's laws to its own borders against squatters, then why do you think they should apply those laws to your home.

I have squatters in my home, I don't see anyone squatting unless they are defecating, and females peeing..

Discuss

I have squatters in my home, I don't see anyone squatting unless they are defecating, and females peeing..

^^^^ example of a troll doing what trolls do.

The Dems want a bill that will increase the Muslims flooding this country now by 550%. It will destroy us. We do not need an immigration bill. We already have immigration laws that have served us well for a few hundred years. Let's use those.........

It is not propaganda that Obama is flying in Syrian men under cover of night. Check the Immigration Center.
Vetting them is propaganda. They are not vetting them. They told us they are not able to vet them because the poor men had to flee with no time for getting their paperwork, wives or children apparently. Shoes and clothes yes. Wallets, families, no.
There isn't a reason on earth to be relocating these Muslims except for the fact that the UN is insisting on it. And because they are, Gaddafi made the correct statement that there are so many Muslims in Europe now that they won't need to raise a sword or a gun to take over. They would out produce the host country in just a few decades. It will be the same here.

And not a word of what I said is propaganda. It is the reality of voting a Muslim into the White House. And the stupid, incredibly stupid Americans that might put Huma in next. It's mind numbing.
They'll give Hitlery her meds and her booze, and her highness's Muslim caretaker will take care of everything else. It is time for an American President. It's been a long time since we've had one. And it shows.
But if they were from Christian nations you would have no problem with them coming here, vetted or not?

Next

This will not end anything.

Give them what they want and more will continue to come.

Demanding they be given what we give the others.

^^^example of a pessimist that has no ideas, just always complaining^^^...

****BREAKING******

Moonglow invites complete strangers to shit all over his home.

****BREAKING******

Only in the toilet......And yet I still have no strangers in my home....How many shit in your home?

This will not end anything.

Give them what they want and more will continue to come.

Demanding they be given what we give the others.

Rewarding criminal behavior only creates more criminal behavior.

****BREAKING******

Only in the toilet......And yet I still have no strangers in my home....How many shit in your home?

Why? You seem to want everyone else to allow it.

****BREAKING******

Why? You seem to want everyone else to allow it.
Do you always play mental masturbation?
Since both parties have been in power there has been no reduction in immigration or illegal immigration..The worst I have ever experienced in allowing them to compete against American tradesmen happened during the last majority of republicans in power during the early 2000's....
Can you explain why that is or was?
Why would American businessmen, no matter the party affiliation they vote would do such an underhanded thing, oh yeah, greed and profits.....Since we as Americans wanted our jobs and did our jobs....
Have you figured out yet which side does it yet, or should we replace you with a brain from a third world to get anywhere close to an answer?

Forum List

Back