Trump at the black church.....reaching out to a group in desperate need.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The Americans who happen to be black have been horribly attacked by the democrat party....they live in democrat voting districts where crime, poverty and a lack of education doom their children to lives of crime and poverty.....and the democrats simply count their votes...then move on till the next election...

No more....Donald Trump is going to actually try to make a difference.......and the democrat party of racism should be very afraid....

Trump Tells Black Church: 'We Need a Civil Rights Agenda for Our Time' - Breitbart

Donald Trump joined Great Faith Ministries International, an African American church located in Detroit, on Saturday where he spoke to the community about the importance of faith helping to heal a divided nation.
“For centuries, the African American church has been the conscience of our country,” Trump told the congregation as he spoke briefly during the service.

The Republican nominee said African American churches have “lifted up the soul of our nation” and led the civil rights movement.

He said he wants leaders to help heal the nation by providing “a greater platform to the black churches and church goers.”

“I will always support your church — always — and defend your right to worship,” he added. “I hope my presence here will also help your voice to reach new audiences in our country and many of these audiences desperately need your spirit and your thought.”

Dr. Ben Carson joined Trump at the church.

“Today, I just want to let you know the I am here to listen to you and I am doing that,” Trump promised, adding that as a leader he wants to “step into the community and learn what is going on.”

“I’m here today to learn so we can together remedy injustice in any form and so we can also remedy economics so that the African American community can benefit economically thought jobs and income,” he added. “I believe we need a civil rights agenda for our time.”

He said he wants an America that ensures a right for everyone to a great education and to live in safety and peace.

Trump added that there are still “many wrongs that must be made right” in the African American community and that his prayer is that “the America of tomorrow will be one of unity.”

I'm glad he made it safely. I was afraid of protests.

I'd be afraid of a lighting bolt taking him out as he entered church !

Look , the Dems are far from perfect when it comes to black issues . But compared to the GOP , they are fucking saints !

cities.jpg

Trump is a real humanitarian.....

Reaching out to a group of people where none of them have.....

Jobs
Clothes
Education
Health services....
Housing
Self esteem

Just waiting for that white savior who needs black votes desperately otherwise these folks could go fuck themselves....

Wonder if they will fall for the con....

Jobs
Clothes
Education
Health services....
Housing
Self esteem

Just waiting for that white savior who needs black votes desperately otherwise these folks could go fuck themselves....

They've been falling for the Democrat con for years now. No one claimed they were an intelligent bunch..

Jobs
Clothes
Education
Health services....
Housing
Self esteem

They've been falling for the Democrat con for years now. No one claimed they were an intelligent bunch..

how ironic can you possibly get?

Jobs
Clothes
Education
Health services....
Housing
Self esteem

I know what you mean:

poverty.jpg

Jobs
Clothes
Education
Health services....
Housing
Self esteem

I know what you mean:

View attachment 88158

lol, nice try humanoid.

8f6a33de95a1d27ed986b7c2904ea8d2.jpg

Jobs
Clothes
Education
Health services....
Housing
Self esteem

I know what you mean:

View attachment 88158

lol, nice try humanoid.

8f6a33de95a1d27ed986b7c2904ea8d2.jpg

No problem:

criminal2.jpg

criminal2.jpg
christmaslights.jpg

I'm glad he made it safely. I was afraid of protests.

I'd be afraid of a lighting bolt taking him out as he entered church !

Look , the Dems are far from perfect when it comes to black issues . But compared to the GOP , they are fucking saints !
The democrat kkk promises everything to blacks just to make sure they can lynch them.....

oh my. i think alt right is front of the line for that sweety. PEPE!!! lol..........................

Did he say how much he was looking forward to the fried chicken and watermelon after his speech?

Forum List

Back